Which script uses all your items automatically in fight?

KatsumiKatsumi Posts: 38

So if i start fight script automatically uses items like hex or manta automatically

Tagged:

Comments

• IdcNoobIdcNoob Posts: 1,175

There is a lot of assemblies that auto uses items. Maybe evader in ur case.

• KatsumiKatsumi Posts: 38

@IdcNoob said:

So i just loaded timbersaw script, started demo hero, bought 6 items, and when im killing axe he is only using shivas guard, other items like bkb, blademail, scythe of vyse, eul are not used, or is it because he uses other items WHEN needed?

• IdcNoobIdcNoob Posts: 1,175
    edited June 2017

@Katsumi said:

@IdcNoob said:

So i just loaded timbersaw script, started demo hero, bought 6 items, and when im killing axe he is only using shivas guard, other items like bkb, blademail, scythe of vyse, eul are not used, or is it because he uses other items WHEN needed?

If u are talking about evader, then yes, it uses items/abilities to evade/dodge other abilities.

• badbreathbadbreath Posts: 172

Offensive items can be used with Item Manager. You have to enable it after purchase of item. Defensive items work best with Evader and pick and choose which skills you want to dodge. Hint: do not leave meepo net enabled it won't let you move because it try's to dodge so much :4head:

• KatsumiKatsumi Posts: 38

@badbreath said:
    Offensive items can be used with Item Manager. You have to enable it after purchase of item. Defensive items work best with Evader and pick and choose which skills you want to dodge. Hint: do not leave meepo net enabled it won't let you move because it try's to dodge so much :4head:

Yes, thats what i was asking for, ty.