inactive Dev`s / Re-Launch

dawaisukadawaisuka Posts: 121

Hi Guys,

after the Re-Launch every Script need to be Updated.

My Question is what happens with the Scripts from the inactive Devs like VickTheRock. Many devs arent active but the Scripts still worked with the old Loader and 7.05.

Greets.

Tagged:

Comments

• anonymouseanonymouse Posts: 377

Yea same question I have, I forgot the devs name but he made a great script for brewmaster split, but he's inactive in ensage now. What happens with those assemblies?

• BotBot Posts: 14

The good thing is that everything is open-source. Even if a developer abandoned a certain assembly or is just not active at all anymore, others can update it. FeelsGoodMan

• dawaisukadawaisuka Posts: 121
    edited April 2017

Hope to see Brewmaster Scripts back in Action, pure Beast

looks like that this take some loooooong time till everything is back :( i dont understand why we cant use the old loader till at least the half is back

@JoyPink said:

@dawaisuka said:

looks like that this take some loooooong time till everything is back :( i dont understand why we cant use the old loader till at least the half is back

Be happy that they do something, last Months so many ppl where crying that half of the Scripts is out of date-

yeah always the same, ppl crying :ditto:

• anonymouseanonymouse Posts: 377

@dawaisuka said:

@JoyPink said:

@dawaisuka said:

Be happy that they do something, last Months so many ppl where crying that half of the Scripts is out of date-

yeah always the same, ppl crying :ditto:

@JoyPink said:

@dawaisuka said:

It was not about people complaining, it was about the 15 dollar to pay and it seems that ensage was dead, now they are doing a great job reloading ensage, and hopefully this is a good sign for the future and beside people complaining lead us to this point, so atleast there was something good out of it.

• SwamttertSwamttert Posts: 169

I can confirm that there was really few people making new scripts (or updating other ones). And now i hope this is a new era of scripts for dota 2. After the death of L#

wow i just checked the database, many scripts updated nicenice :inlove: