Script to automatically move the tranquil boots?

jeanvs80jeanvs80 Posts: 67

Is there a script that automatically tranquil the boots in the bakpack.The manager item is only manual, I have to press the key that I assign

Tagged:

Comments

• lolkhaxlolkhax Posts: 363

So you're looking to leave your boots behind? You could make Dota WATAFAK! - cheater looses his boots.

No there isn't a script to automatically drop your boots.

• JetJet Posts: 171

@lolkhax said:
    So you're looking to leave your boots behind? You could make Dota WATAFAK! - cheater looses his boots.

No there isn't a script to automatically drop your boots.

To backpack, not drop them.

• IdcNoobIdcNoob Posts: 1,175

Why would u ever want to put tranquil boots into backpack and lose regen/movespeed for 6 secs :fappa:

• jeanvs80jeanvs80 Posts: 67
    edited July 2017

@IdcNoob said:
    Why would u ever want to put tranquil boots into backpack and lose regen/movespeed for 6 secs :fappa:

Because i pick axe and I go jungle.It's like the smart spheres of invoker, when he hits ,exort and when he walks ,quax. Then when you stop hitting with axe, the boot returns to your place of items.I also saw it in a video that did that, so ask

• tawannupinwtawannupinw Posts: 138
    edited July 2017

In my opinion, this dropping tranquil technique is very situational and risky, and it shouldn't be entrusted to a script because it's has a high chance of fucked up.

• JetJet Posts: 171
    edited July 2017

@tawannupinw said:
    In my opinion, this dropping tranquil technique is very situational and risky, and it shouldn't be entrusted to a script because it's has a high chance of fucked up.

Couldn't we possibly add logic like Visage Birds etc to pick them up if an enemy is within a certain range?

Stupid idea tbh as Item Manager does exactly what he's asking but with a key toggle

• lolkhaxlolkhax Posts: 363

@Jet said:

@tawannupinw said:

Couldn't we possibly add logic like Visage Birds etc to pick them up if an enemy is within a certain range?

Stupid idea tbh as Item Manager does exactly what he's asking but with a key toggle

Before the move to Joduska the regen abuse script had an option to retrieve dropped items, if enemies come within the nominated value.