EzGoldSharp Message

tjunktjunk Posts: 8

Hi, When I use this assemblie, I get a team message saying: EzGoldSharp loaded, can I hide this message for other players?

Tagged:

Comments

• lolkhaxlolkhax Posts: 363

That message is only seen by you, as far as I'm aware. It's Ensage's way of letting you know that assembly is running - It had me worried the first time I saw them too, but if you look closely the chat will say "allies: message here" by the blue player.

• tjunktjunk Posts: 8

@lolkhax said:
    That message is only seen by you, as far as I'm aware. It's Ensage's way of letting you know that assembly is running - It had me worried the first time I saw them too, but if you look closely the chat will say "allies: message here" by the blue player.

Yes, but doesnt that show to all allies?

• IdcNoobIdcNoob Posts: 1,175
    edited July 2017

@tjunk said:

@lolkhax said:

No. Only you can see that message.

• tjunktjunk Posts: 8

@IdcNoob said:

@tjunk said:

@lolkhax said:

No. Only you can see that message.

Thanks, thats what I thougt, but you never know.. :)