Techies scripts please

Need techiessharp by moones and better updated script pleasse

Tagged:

Comments

• MoonesMoones Posts: 328

@MartinSkyline said:
    Need techiessharp by moones and better updated script pleasse

Hey, im currently in middle of developing my Ability.Core. It will be base part for all my future assemblies including Techies one, so please stay patient until its ready, thank you!

• SwamttertSwamttert Posts: 169

i actually need to ask something about your abilityv2
    I mean, the old one has the option to chose the ability to cast and the order
    What about the new one? I'm not understanding how it works.. Is there a key for combo or is just an utility AIO? If you can explain @Moones would be fine :doge:

@Swamttert said:
    What about the new one? I'm not understanding how it works.. Is there a key for combo or is just an utility AIO? If you can explain @Moones would be fine :doge:

Its far from ready and being usable. The plan currently is to make a library Ability.Core and make assemblies which are built up on it. So there will be no Ability#v2 but assemblies which are using Ability.Core library ;)

• @Moones said:

@Swamttert said:

Its far from ready and being usable. The plan currently is to make a library Ability.Core and make assemblies which are built up on it. So there will be no Ability#v2 but assemblies which are using Ability.Core library ;)

Is it possible add old techies sharp on db? It worked normal

@MartinSkyline said:

@Moones said:

@Swamttert said:

I might find some time to port it for new ensage.core and add it, but ill be focusing only on the ability.core then to get it ready asap and make new assemblies with it :)

• SwamttertSwamttert Posts: 169

@Moones said:

@Swamttert said:

Then there is no eta, am i right?
    Or at least, will be ready before the Q3 or Q4 2017?

• @Moones said:

@MartinSkyline said:

@Moones said:

@Swamttert said:

I might find some time to port it for new ensage.core and add it, but ill be focusing only on the ability.core then to get it ready asap and make new assemblies with it :)

Would be nice. I am techies player, top-20 db, want better)

@Swamttert said:

@Moones said:

@Swamttert said:

Then there is no eta, am i right?
    Or at least, will be ready before the Q3 or Q4 2017?

Ill try to set some ETA for the ability.core next week. However the core itself wont do much without assemblies using it. So at first there wont be too much features. But im hoping itll then grow as ill provide some guide on how to make assembly using the core :)

• landmetlandmet Posts: 98

@Moones said:

@MartinSkyline said:

@Moones said:

@Swamttert said:

of this will be very nice !!! i hope u will find this time sooner
    my smurf raised from 3500 to 5k rmm with techies script