HuskarSharp

bemineebeminee Posts: 566
edited April 2017 in Assemblies

Github

Note that it's an old assembly which uses old Orbwalker. Will update it with new orbwalker soon.

Comments

• SwamttertSwamttert Posts: 169

thank youu

• Can get 1 game and then it will have an issue where all other assemblies wont load in the next game without a restart of dota. I believe it is an issue with assemblies that utilize drawings. I am sorry I could not be of much more help.

• SwamttertSwamttert Posts: 169

@diabetictroll said:
    Can get 1 game and then it will have an issue where all other assemblies wont load in the next game without a restart of dota. I believe it is an issue with assemblies that utilize drawings. I am sorry I could not be of much more help.

Same for me. Have to restart dota everytime.

• temporary fix to those having issue. Leave huskarsharp unselected until in game

• bemineebeminee Posts: 566

@diabetictroll said:
    Can get 1 game and then it will have an issue where all other assemblies wont load in the next game without a restart of dota. I believe it is an issue with assemblies that utilize drawings. I am sorry I could not be of much more help.

@Swamttert said:

@diabetictroll said:

Same for me. Have to restart dota everytime.

If you guys can give your logs, I can forward them to h3h3. Because this assembly shouldn't be acting like that.

• It appears to be fixed. If it does it again ill post logs