REQUEST-QUESTION

Justic3Justic3 Posts: 131

Hi guys , i want to know 3 things.

First one is to request a script where you could see where abilities would land like invokers sunstrike and kunkas boat aswell as linas stun.

Second request would be like the old Dodge script where you would see a sunstrike incoming and just dodge it or a stun.

Third request is more like a question.

How easy is to turn a lua script into the code language of ensage? can anyone do it? if so im willing to put in some money for it (unless is forbidden by the ensage team).

Thanks for the help

Comments

• IdcNoobIdcNoob Posts: 1,175

Evader can do both things.
    Its not about "turn lua", its about writing new assembly, so just tell what u want and maybe someone will make it.

• Justic3Justic3 Posts: 131

@IdcNoob said:
    Evader can do both things.
    Its not about "turn lua", its about writing new assembly, so just tell what u want and maybe someone will make it.

Hey my man, well i want moones combo script with the same logic which one much better than anything ive seen yet here.

Like the invoker script was perfect!.

How can evador show me where a sunstrike, boat or stuns will land? i dont see it drawn on the screen.

And thirdly thanks for your reply.

Want to clarify that the same logic as the old ensage like Z for run and turn into ghost for invoker or C for harass or G to combo everything you can.

Same as calculating the sunstrike it was perfect before.

IDK but i feel we have moved backwards....miss the old days.

• IdcNoobIdcNoob Posts: 1,175

@peritajejeje said:
    Want to clarify that the same logic as the old ensage like Z for run and turn into ghost for invoker or C for harass or G to combo everything you can.

Moones is working on Ability.Core and its assemblies, so he will make it eventually.

Enable debug -> draw abilities in evader to show them.

• AyushAyush Posts: 356

@peritajejeje said:

Jumperings invoker scripte surpasses the old moones invoker script ( no offense) i guess just try it out

@Ayush said:

@peritajejeje said:

Jumperings invoker scripte surpasses the old moones invoker script ( no offense) i guess just try it out

Aww i will try it then! thank you very much!