ChallengeAcceptedSharp

bruninjamanbruninjaman Posts: 27
edited August 2017 in Assemblies

Legion Commander
this is a combo script all worked for legion commander like my old one but totally reworked(really really reworked). Script will execute combo as fast as possible.

Features:

• Mana Check: Your mana will be checked before use itens and script will only use itens you have mana to use always saving mana for duel. And also if you have itens like: magic stick/wand, soul ring,arcane boots, mango, greaves... these itens will be used if you need mana while trying to use combo.

• Break Linken's Sphere: You will never use your duel or wrong itens on linken's. script will always check for linken's and remove(if you have itens to remove) in this order: force staff, hurricane pike, diffusal, malevo, bloodthorn, halberd, dagon, abyssal and vyse. Itens order might be changed.
  • Support shadow blade/dagger: for shadow blade skills like "press the attack", I mean skills that can make you lose your target will only be used when you have a good movement speed advantage, like 45 of movespeed(1 boot of speed) more than the target. for dagger will be used everything since you will not lose your target.

• Menu: For menu there is only a option to chance the combo hotkey for now. I might add more things later.

• In range to combo: show a duel icon when enemy is in your combo range(good for dagger).

What about itens?
* I tried to put all itens, even itens like dagon. there's should be one or other missing.
the list is here:

For combo: Blade mail, abyssal, medallion, solar crest, armlet, buckler, urn, crimson, dagon, bkb, lotus orb, shivas, diffusal, malevolence, bloodthorn, forcestaff, hurricane pike, vyse, dagger, satanic and halberd.
For Healing/Mana: magic stick/wand, faerie fire, mango, arcane and greaves.

Known issues/Features that will be added:
updating...

there is more probably, isn't a big deal. I will update these little things fast, I just wanted to post it early. ^^

https://vgy.me/JcsIWi.webm
https://vgy.me/zvFDnk.webm

Thanks and leave your feedback.
INSTALL
GITHUB

Comments

• MidnMidn Posts: 180

Broodmother do better. And that heroes such 2-3 script already. And some one present.

на брудмазер сделайте лучше. А то на героев таких по 2-3 скрипта уже. А на некоторых и одного нету.

• bruninjamanbruninjaman Posts: 27
    edited August 2017

@Midn said:
    Broodmother do better. And that heroes such 2-3 script already. And some one present.

на брудмазер сделайте лучше. А то на героев таких по 2-3 скрипта уже. А на некоторых и одного нету.

Relax, I will do scripts for other heroes too, but I made these one's that you can considere "a simple combo script", because it's really op. And always when is missing something I try to add new and more new updates. I didn't saw the other ones or if it is updated or not but I used to use my old legion script and I really wanted to update it. but you can try, there is a lot of more new things I think you gonna like it.

• cac1cac1 Posts: 367

Радиус блинка встроен в скрипт ? Radius a blink dagger is available in a script?

• bruninjamanbruninjaman Posts: 27
    edited August 2017

@cac1 said:
    Радиус блинка встроен в скрипт ? Radius a blink dagger is available in a script?

not yet, but well remembered.

@EDIT
    Now it will add a Duel Icon when is in range to combo
    and added difusal do break linkens, abyssal and fixed remove linkens(Will update github in some minutes).

https://vgy.me/QApiGM

• klaretosklaretos Posts: 96

Thanks. Can you add killsteal option for Q skill?

• @klaretos said:
    Thanks. Can you add killsteal option for Q skill?

Actually I can, I will add it with new menu options like: select which item you want to use on combo and which you don't. I will add auto dust/sentry when enemies get invis in front of you while trying to combo(good to catch weaver).

• holyshit my favorite lc script since E# thanks man

• YEEEEEEEYEEEEEEE Posts: 1,382

Welcome back Bruninjaman. ;)

• Please make earthspirit man thank you

• @youfuckinghacker said:
    holyshit my favorite lc script since E# thanks man

thanks dude, it's nice to hear it!

• @YEEEEEEE said:
    Welcome back Bruninjaman. ;)

thanks man, nice to see you again

• @youfuckinghacker said:
    Please make earthspirit man thank you

probably will be the next one I will do. is one of the hardest trough.

• jeanvs80jeanvs80 Posts: 67
    edited August 2017

I've always had these problems with the linkens and uses of the shadow blade before the duel, and you magically fixed those problems, you are a genious.Tomorrow I renew my subscription, both by this script and by beaware

• KatsumiKatsumi Posts: 38

as always error when i manually add it, pls add to database

• @Katsumi said:
    as always error when i manually add it, pls add to database

Done

• jeanvs80jeanvs80 Posts: 67

Plz adds mjollnir to legion script

• @jeanvs80 said:

Added ;)

• cac1cac1 Posts: 367
    edited September 2017

The script will be completed? Jump radius is necessary (for blink dagger0, an opportunity to disconnect bkb is necessary (all items)/ Need armlet toggl

• @bruninjaman said:

@jeanvs80 said:

Added ;)

Thank you for this amazing script. Could you please disable BKB when you have agh? Cuz LC would already be spell immune during duel with agh, and sometimes you need pop BKB AFTER duel to keep fighting or escape.
    Or the items could be set active/inactive in Ensage menu, that will be truly great.
    Again, thank you so much.

• Best Script !! Thank You @bruninjaman

• @bruninjaman Can you make a good script for Drowranger. Ability# seems to be outdated. We need to harass enemies using Cold Arrow.

• It doesn't work for me

• pls fix not working now!

• Hi, same it doesn't work for me too.

• 他现在开始 大招已经不工作

• AldarisAldaris Posts: 1

Combo isnt working. Everything activates but won't duel.

• not working anymore :(..