VisagePlus

13»

Comments

• cac1cac1 Posts: 367

@cac1 said:

@lolkhax said:
    @YEEEEEEE - Could you please take a look at this assembly, it's currently working but it feels quite slow. After killing an enemy Visage will continue to orb-walk towards the position of the killed hero and is sometimes slow to engage, auto-attacks are also a bit touch and go. The familiar's portion of the assembly also feels similar to what is described above.

None of what I've mentioned is game-breaking and is playable - I just thought I'd ask to see if there was something you could do when you have the time - Thanks Dude.

+++++++++ dominator

• lolkhaxlolkhax Posts: 363

@YEEEEEEE

Hey Dude, could you please take a look at the familiar usage? They don't attack, stun or use Stone Form when they're low on hp.
    I'm not sure if items are being cast as well - I'll sus it out and report back if they are working.

• YEEEEEEEYEEEEEEE Posts: 1,382

@lolkhax said:
    @YEEEEEEE

Hey Dude, could you please take a look at the familiar usage? They don't attack, stun or use Stone Form when they're low on hp.
    I'm not sure if items are being cast as well - I'll sus it out and report back if they are working.

works for me
    https://streamable.com/aeuho

• lolkhaxlolkhax Posts: 363

@YEEEEEEE said:

@lolkhax said:
    @YEEEEEEE

works for me
    https://streamable.com/aeuho

Thanks for looking at it Man - I must be doing something wrong, probs something to do with Order Blocker

• nasa1367nasa1367 Posts: 7

THe familars dont fallow me and dont attack any target i use combo on him ! i mean when i peres combo familars stayed and watching me i must clin on them and drag him to force attack target

• YEEEEEEEYEEEEEEE Posts: 1,382

@nasa1367 said:
    THe familars dont fallow me and dont attack any target i use combo on him ! i mean when i peres combo familars stayed and watching me i must clin on them and drag him to force attack target

Order Blocker

• nasa1367nasa1367 Posts: 7

@YEEEEEEE said:

@nasa1367 said:

Order Blocker

and what i must do to fix it ? can i use in lobby when host is EU WEST OR EAST ? CAN I DISABEL ORDER BLOCKER IN LOCAL GAMES ? and tank you for good script visage

• I noticed that it only works for two familiar, but once you get more than 1 such as from scepter or skill point. Then it cannot detect that familiar