Video:

GitHub

Donate Bitcoins: 19AGLdKm5Qv5fPwJCpsvCYkDWTZzGs1XZF
Donate Ethereum: 0x7efc61cc5D86F216157D8c8093FEc3caA039643B
Donator: @klaretos = $24, NameHidden = $30

Comments

• ty bro <3

• farm mode they back to base then they go lane

• Played a few games. Here are my comments. Generally a very good and smooth script. What I would like to see added is a push lane option so that familiars can push a lane (without lasthitting so it is faster) and hide when an enemy approaches in X radius (then you can tp near the familiars and gank). Also I would like to see an option to toggle lock a target hero with familiars so you can retreat/change position a bit during a fight and let the familiars do the job exactly like Jumperin's Arc Warden Tempest lock mode. (I have asked numerous times to implement this type of unit control from other scripters but nobody cares)

• JetJet Posts: 171

@klaretos said:
    Played a few games. Here are my comments. Generally a very good and smooth script. What I would like to see added is a push lane option so that familiars can push a lane (without lasthitting so it is faster) and hide when an enemy approaches in X radius (then you can tp near the familiars and gank). Also I would like to see an option to toggle lock a target hero with familiars so you can retreat/change position a bit during a fight and let the familiars do the job exactly like Jumperin's Arc Warden Tempest lock mode. (I have asked numerous times to implement this type of unit control from other scripters but nobody cares)

Agreed

• YEEEEEEEYEEEEEEE Posts: 1,382

Update 05.09.2017
    * Added Armlet.
    * Added Necronomicon.
    * Added Min Distance in OrbWalk.
    * Improved Last Hit.
    * Added Last Hit Common Attack.

• please ad kill courrier feature

• Thanks for the script! Little confusing thing: when you push all your scripts at once it is hard to keep track of what is really getting updated

@ownagepranks said:
    please ad kill courrier feature

okey

• this is 100 percent win assemblie op as shit, thanks man and +1 escape key.

• visage uses soul assumption on illusions.
    also the minions they use stun while invoker tornado.if you could also add aegis kill.
    thank you and once again amazing assembly.

@ownagepranks said:
    visage uses soul assumption on illusions.
    also the minions they use stun while invoker tornado.if you could also add aegis kill.

okey

• MidnMidn Posts: 180

I love that there are birds you can specify the target enemy and they beat him themselves.

сделайте что бы можно было птичкам можно было указывать вражескую цель и они его били сами.

@Midn said:
    I love that there are birds you can specify the target enemy and they beat him themselves.

сделайте что бы можно было птичкам указывать вражескую цель и они его били сами.

• Played a lot yesterday. Only wins so far. This script is really amazing already. Few improvements: Birds can't detect when an enemy hero is immune to stun like Slark's ulti for example and they waste their stun sometimes. When the birds have a locked target and attack on their own (even without pressing combo key, well done btw), I would like to be able to see in a small box the image of the locked hero.
    Push mode still missing. Would be nice if birds auto push closest lane and retreat when enemy appears.
    Generally one of the best scripts here. Love it and thanks.

@ownagepranks said:

illusions fixed

• @klaretos said:
    Played a lot yesterday. Only wins so far. This script is really amazing already. Few improvements: Birds can't detect when an enemy hero is immune to stun like Slark's ulti for example and they waste their stun sometimes. When the birds have a locked target and attack on their own (even without pressing combo key, well done btw), I would like to be able to see in a small box the image of the locked hero.
    Push mode still missing. Would be nice if birds auto push closest lane and retreat when enemy appears.

What mmr do you play in?

• @adjjhad said:

@klaretos said:
    Played a lot yesterday. Only wins so far. This script is really amazing already. Few improvements: Birds can't detect when an enemy hero is immune to stun like Slark's ulti for example and they waste their stun sometimes. When the birds have a locked target and attack on their own (even without pressing combo key, well done btw), I would like to be able to see in a small box the image of the locked hero.

What mmr do you play in?

• how do i download this ? it seems very nice :)

• i got all the files now but still figuring out how to run it do i need a tool for that?

@testtest said:
    i got all the files now but still figuring out how to run it do i need a tool for that?

https://www.ensage.io/download

• what does that program exactly do ?

@testtest said:
    what does that program exactly do ?

название песни из видио можно узнать ?

@Midn said:
    название песни из видио можно узнать ?

Не знаю

• @YEEEEEEE said:

@testtest said:

So did you keep pressing the "ctrl" button to combo and it auto invoked everything?

edited September 2017

@marvynn02 said:

@YEEEEEEE said:

@testtest said:

So did you keep pressing the "ctrl" button to combo and it auto invoked everything?

sorry

• GoldenfrozeGoldenfroze Posts: 890
    edited September 2017

@marvynn02

U need to set combo key and prepare key. after that u should need to prepare the skill by holding the prepare key until all skills are ready. then u need to hold the combo key.

• how high is the chance to get banned?

@testtest said:
    how high is the chance to get banned?

2 years no ban

edited September 2017

Update 22.09.2017
    * Added Settings for Draw Target.
    * Added Item Shivas.
    * Added Familiars Lock. https://streamable.com/3gt9p
    * Added Familiars Stone Form Control. (Stone will work looking at the amount of charge)
    * Added Familiars Follow Mouse Position. (When Combo! if there is No Enemy then Follow Mouse Position, Otherwise he Returns to the Hero)
    * Added Familiars Attack Courier XD https://streamable.com/n9gcn
    * Added Some Improvements.
    * Improved Logic.
    * Improved Familiars Combo.
    * Improved Familiars Last Hit.
    * Improved Linken Breaker.
    * Improved Anti Mage Breaker.
    * Fixed Many Errors.

Google Translate!

Donate Bitcoins: 1NjNom3WFP8yoqrcGXHdgskTBaK7de6ip2

Update 22.09.2017
    * Added Drawing Text Settings

Update 23.09.2017
    * Added Escape.
    * Added Last Hit Deny.
    * Improved Logic Familiars Combo.
    * Fixed Errors.

edited September 2017

@klaretos said:
    Played a few games. Here are my comments. Generally a very good and smooth script. What I would like to see added is a push lane option so that familiars can push a lane (without lasthitting so it is faster) and hide when an enemy approaches in X radius (then you can tp near the familiars and gank). Also I would like to see an option to toggle lock a target hero with familiars so you can retreat/change position a bit during a fight and let the familiars do the job exactly like Jumperin's Arc Warden Tempest lock mode. (I have asked numerous times to implement this type of unit control from other scripters but nobody cares)

@ownagepranks said:
    please ad kill courrier feature

@ownagepranks said:

@Midn said:

сделайте что бы можно было птичкам можно было указывать вражескую цель и они его били сами.

@klaretos said:

@klaretos said:

Done

• orcaorca Posts: 16

Thanks for the hard work. afew comments that i have is,

• After the update it doesn't seem to auto use grave chill or items?
    • The new text is placed too low? block out what i could see when i had items in stash. (old one seems better)

@orca said:
    Thanks for the hard work. afew comments that i have is,

• After the update it doesn't seem to auto use grave chill or items?
    • The new text is placed too low? block out what i could see when i had items in stash. (old one seems better)

MENU: VisagePlus -> Drawing -> Text (Slider X, Y) you can change the position...

• no work 7u7

@shukakuhatake said:
    no work 7u7

what?

• its the best script (14 W 1 L)

• Script does not work familiars are not functioning at all? maybe it only works in direct x 9?

• @trigore said:
    Script does not work familiars are not functioning at all? maybe it only works in direct x 9?

I use dx 11

@vcferro said:

@trigore said:
    Script does not work familiars are not functioning at all? maybe it only works in direct x 9?

I use dx 11

• how much u use in orbwalk min dist? Now I'm using 0 but I don't know whats a good value

• AyushAyush Posts: 356

@YEEEEEEE it hits the opponents even when they are in blade mail , can u make it not to do so

• lolkhaxlolkhax Posts: 363

@Ayush said:
    @YEEEEEEE it hits the opponents even when they are in blade mail , can u make it not to do so

If they're using blademail there is a good chance they're dead anyways. Use that time to position yourself for the next target or to re-engage on higher ground. The familiars will auto stone form when they reach low hp so it's not really an issue.

• when i use familiars locks on enemy. why they only follow me? not combo target?

edited September 2017

@blackmonday said:
    when i use familiars locks on enemy. why they only follow me? not combo target?

for you made video
    https://streamable.com/5eu2a

Update 04.09.2017
    * Added Item Heavens Halberd and Hurricane Pike.
    * Added Linken Breaker Item Heavens Halberd.
    * Added Linken Breaker Use Only From Range (disabled by default). (Use only from the Range and do not use another Ability) https://streamable.com/efwuu
    * Improved Linken Breaker (Linkens Sphere, AntiMage Spell Shield). (Significant improvement for Linken Breaker, now there will never be a failure)
    * Improved Logic Combo.
    * Improved Auto Soul Assumption.
    * Improved Kill StealI.
    * Improved Code.
    * Fixed Bugs.

https://streamable.com/9eh1s

• vcferrovcferro Posts: 18

@YEEEEEEE said:
    Update 04.09.2017
    * Added Item Heavens Halberd and Hurricane Pike.
    * Added Linken Breaker Item Heavens Halberd.
    * Added Linken Breaker Use Only From Range (disabled by default). (Use only from the Range and do not use another Ability) https://streamable.com/efwuu
    * Improved Linken Breaker (Linkens Sphere, AntiMage Spell Shield). (Significant improvement for Linken Breaker, now there will never be a failure)
    * Improved Logic Combo.
    * Improved Auto Soul Assumption.
    * Improved Kill StealI.
    * Improved Code.
    * Fixed Bugs.

https://streamable.com/9eh1s

thanks again, all your assemblys r awesome

• lolkhaxlolkhax Posts: 363

^^^^^^ This guy knows where it's at, I too thank you for your time and effort :monkey:

• adjjhadadjjhad Posts: 50

Familiars dont move back in farming mode.