Top 10 scripts

vcferrovcferro Posts: 18
edited September 2017 in General

I never played DOTA II before and I will start with scripts...
So can u tell me some good scripts(and if possible what makes it good) and what scripts r easy to use?

thanks

@edit do you set the hero combo key and the orbwalk combo key the same?

@edit2 and what roles I play with them?

Tagged:

Comments

• Toreador0Toreador0 Posts: 1
    edited September 2017

k

• ?

• Here are my choices:
    Evader=Best Armlet toggle, pudge hook evasions etc
    item Manager=This+Evader+Overlay are the 3 musts for everyone.
    Arc by Jumpering=No1 script in the world. You could easily reach 5k if you spam Arc with this even if you are a 2k player.
    Visage by YEEE=Very nice, works like a dream. OP as shit.
    Zaio=Use it for the Naga script. The illusion farming mode is phenomenal. Also has a good clock script with smart hooks etc.
    Overlay Information V2=It's really a must.
    Visible by Enemy=Very important too.
    SkyWrathMagePlus by YEEE=Really nice for Sky, does everything and has many customizations.
    Timbersaw by IdcNoob=Really top notch script too. Makes Timber a very easy hero to play.
    SuperAxe=Very good. Only feature missing is Smart Blink if 2 or more targets are in blink range.

These are the scripts I use most of the time. Have fun.

• @klaretos said:
    Here are my choices:
    Arc by Jumpering=No1 script in the world. You could easily reach 5k if you spam Arc with this even if you are a 2k player.
    Zaio=Use it for the Naga script. The illusion farming mode is phenomenal. Also has a good clock script with smart hooks etc.
    SkyWrathMagePlus by YEEE=Really nice for Sky, does everything and has many customizations.
    Timbersaw by IdcNoob=Really top notch script too. Makes Timber a very easy hero to play.
    SuperAxe=Very good. Only feature missing is Smart Blink if 2 or more targets are in blink range.

Arc: Do you play him often? Im 5k and have 40% win on this hero... Do i farm too much in jungle? Or should i gank/ splitpush more?

• @adjjhad said:

@klaretos said:
    Here are my choices:

Arc: Do you play him often? Im 5k and have 40% win on this hero... Do i farm too much in jungle? Or should i gank/ splitpush more?

Dont go in the jungle. Start mid lane or safelane then team fights. He is not a flash farmer for sure.

• vcferrovcferro Posts: 18
    edited September 2017

@klaretos said:
    Here are my choices:

thanks for ur help, I tried invoker crapahilation but idk how to use that and what combo to use kk

• @JoyPink said:
    ZAOI naga is broken, no wheel anymore.

Use dx9 for the wheel

• I tried with dx9 and do nothing

• @JoyPink said:
    i tryed but also had no wheel in dx9, you tested it?

u sure it works fine on me.

• Tested again with dx11 it works but u need to press f5 after choose de key, and some keys don't work