2»

Comments

• MagnetoMagneto Posts: 66

@Moones said:

Updated!

Just updated this assembly:

• Updated movement for bears during onekey combo
    • Added keys to cast cyclone (D) and dispel (X) on target near mouse

@Moones We miss you brother... Please be active in the group and release your assemblies.

• cac1cac1 Posts: 367

Not work. pls.

• OlivaroOlivaro Posts: 12

19:18:02 | ERROR | System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    at Ability.Core.AbilityFactory.AbilityFactory.CreateNewUnit(Unit unit, IAbilityTeam team, IAbilityUnit owner)
    at Ability.Core.AbilityManager.AbilityManager.AddControllableUnit(Unit unit)
    at Ability.Core.AbilityManager.AbilityManager.AddUnit(Unit unit)
    at Ability.Core.AbilityManager.AbilityManager.OnAddEntity(EntityEventArgs args)
    at Ensage.ObjectManager.OnAddEntityNative(BaseEntity* ent)
    19:18:02 | ERROR | System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    at Ability.Core.AbilityFactory.AbilityFactory.CreateNewUnit(Unit unit, IAbilityTeam team, IAbilityUnit owner)

Happens when summon the pandas. Also none of keys doing anything even when no pandas.

• MoonesMoones Posts: 328

@Olivaro said:

Happens when summon the pandas. Also none of keys doing anything even when no pandas.

Thanks for feedback, does it not work even if you reload scripts with F5 ?

• OlivaroOlivaro Posts: 12

I dont use F5 too much because 50 50 chance it disconnects me. But when F5 reload properly script still did not respond to hotkeys. When press chase combo it dont do anything but make dota say "Ability Not Learned" even if all is learned.

• added controllable unit npc_dota_brewmaster_earth_1 isHero: False
    21:23:10 | ERROR | System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'Ability.Core.AbilityFactory.AbilityUnit.Parts.Units.PrimalSplit.Storm.UnitCombo.StormSkillBook' from assembly 'Ability.Core, Version=1.0.0.5, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.
    at Ability.Brewmaster.Brewmaster.UnitAdded(IAbilityUnit unit)
    at Ability.Core.AbilityFactory.Utilities.DataProvider

1.Next(T value)
       at Ability.Core.AbilityFactory.AbilityUnit.Parts.LocalHero.ControllableUnits.ControllableUnits.UnitAdded(IAbilityUnit unit)
    added controllable unit npc_dota_brewmaster_fire_2 isHero: False
    21:25:47 | ERROR | System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'Ability.Core.AbilityFactory.AbilityUnit.Parts.Units.PrimalSplit.Storm.UnitCombo.StormSkillBook' from assembly 'Ability.Core, Version=1.0.0.5, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.
    1.Next(T value)
    at Ability.Core.AbilityFactory.AbilityUnit.Parts.LocalHero.ControllableUnits.ControllableUnits.UnitAdded(IAbilityUnit unit)
    added controllable unit npc_dota_brewmaster_storm_2 isHero: False
    21:25:47 | ERROR | System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'Ability.Core.AbilityFactory.AbilityUnit.Parts.Units.PrimalSplit.Storm.UnitCombo.StormSkillBook' from assembly 'Ability.Core, Version=1.0.0.5, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.
    1.Next(T value)
    added controllable unit npc_dota_brewmaster_earth_2 isHero: False
    1.Next(T value)
    adding item item_ultimate_scepter to npc_dota_hero_brewmaster

help

@williams said:
    added controllable unit npc_dota_brewmaster_earth_1 isHero: False
    21:23:10 | ERROR | System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'Ability.Core.AbilityFactory.AbilityUnit.Parts.Units.PrimalSplit.Storm.UnitCombo.StormSkillBook' from assembly 'Ability.Core, Version=1.0.0.5, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

1.Next(T value)
    added controllable unit npc_dota_brewmaster_fire_2 isHero: False
    1.Next(T value)
    added controllable unit npc_dota_brewmaster_storm_2 isHero: False
    1.Next(T value)
    added controllable unit npc_dota_brewmaster_earth_2 isHero: False
    1.Next(T value)
    adding item item_ultimate_scepter to npc_dota_hero_brewmaster

help

Hi, theres a loader error, please follow these instructions:
    1. Delete Ability.Core.dll in LoaderFolder/References
    2. Remove all Ability. assemblies from loader profiles
    3. Restart loader
    4. Reinstall all Ability. assemblies

Contact me on discord if there are still a trouble.

• It does not work

• yea doesn't work

@domixnuz said:

It does not work

@ArcticWizard said:
    yea doesn't work

Hey, thank you for reminding that to me. I am aware of that, just need to find time to apply the fix. I appreciate your interest in the assembly.

• @Moones said:

@domixnuz said:

It does not work

@ArcticWizard said:
    yea doesn't work

Hey, thank you for reminding that to me. I am aware of that, just need to find time to apply the fix. I appreciate your interest in the assembly.

I wait with anxieties for this update; thank you for reading the comments. Have a good beginning of week; ty

• wakrozwakroz Posts: 28

Hello, the script does seem to load ... Ability invoker works ...

• I cannot make ability script work. Only lycan ability can be used. Others, its just not show in the menu. How to make it happen?

@wakroz said:

@latworx said:
    I cannot make ability script work. Only lycan ability can be used. Others, its just not show in the menu. How to make it happen?

Hey, thank you for letting me know. The assembly is outdated for the new Dota2 patch, Im aware of it and will update it as soon as possible.

@731560420 said:

Hey, thank you for letting me know about the error. I kinda didnt have time for the Brewmaster assembly lately. Ill try my best to fix it as soon as possible.

• birdybirdy Posts: 13

doesn't work :(

@domixnuz said:

It does not work

@ArcticWizard said:
    yea doesn't work

@domixnuz said:

@Moones said:

@domixnuz said:

It does not work

@ArcticWizard said:
    yea doesn't work

I wait with anxieties for this update; thank you for reading the comments. Have a good beginning of week; ty

@wakroz said:

@latworx said:
    I cannot make ability script work. Only lycan ability can be used. Others, its just not show in the menu. How to make it happen?

@birdy said:
    doesn't work :(

Hey, the script was just fixed.

• It does not work

• Add a third spell He's really useful

@tejingling said:
    It does not work

@tejingling said:
    Add a third spell He's really useful

Hey, it was working in my test. Perhaps there was some console error while you experienced the issue?

• AlphaleveAlphaleve Posts: 9
    edited March 2019

22:25:27 | ERROR | Failed to resolve dependencies for Ability.Brewmaster

1421250| RC:2| AppDomainService| LoadPlugin| Load Plugin [168] Ability.Brewmaster
    9513| RC:2| PluginDomain| LoadPlugin| System.Reflection.ReflectionTypeLoadException: Unable to load one or more of the requested types. Retrieve the LoaderExceptions property for more information.
    at System.Reflection.RuntimeModule.GetTypes(RuntimeModule module)
    at System.Reflection.Assembly.GetTypes()
    at EnsageSharp.Sandbox.Domain.PluginDomain.GetEntryPoint(Assembly assembly)
    at EnsageSharp.Sandbox.Domain.PluginDomain.ExecuteEntryPoint(CacheAssembly assembly)
    at EnsageSharp.Sandbox.Domain.PluginDomain.LoadPlugin(CacheAssembly file)

@Alphaleve said:

1421250| RC:2| AppDomainService| LoadPlugin| Load Plugin [168] Ability.Brewmaster
    9513| RC:2| PluginDomain| LoadPlugin| System.Reflection.ReflectionTypeLoadException: Unable to load one or more of the requested types. Retrieve the LoaderExceptions property for more information.
    at EnsageSharp.Sandbox.Domain.PluginDomain.ExecuteEntryPoint(CacheAssembly assembly)

Hey, thank you for providing me with the error. It looks like the loader cant load Ability.Core for you.
    I have experience with this issue, and Im usually able to fix it via teamviewer for users.
    You can of course try to fix it yourself, by reinstalling assemblies, clearing assembly cache or reinstalling ensage completely.

• @Moones said:

@Alphaleve said:

Hey, thank you for providing me with the error. It looks like the loader cant load Ability.Core for you.
    I have experience with this issue, and Im usually able to fix it via teamviewer for users.
    You can of course try to fix it yourself, by reinstalling assemblies, clearing assembly cache or reinstalling ensage completely.

I have tried all of these steps and I still get the error.

@Alphaleve said:

@Moones said:

@Alphaleve said:

I have tried all of these steps and I still get the error.

Ah, thats pain. Its really just some wierd error, where the loader cant load the Ability.Core. Lets get in touch in Discord. You can contact me there, my nickname is same as here.

• @Moones Dont work moones you can help me whit this ?

@shadowfiend22 said:

@Moones Dont work moones you can help me whit this ?

Hey, looks like loader error not sure whats the problem.

• YEEEEEEEYEEEEEEE Posts: 1,382

@shadowfiend22

reinstall Loader