Ability.Brewmaster

MoonesMoones Posts: 328
edited May 2018 in Assemblies

:inlove: This assembly requires you to install library Ability.Core :inlove:

:qtedoy: Introduction:

This module will attempt to utilize your Brewmaster, feel free to give a thanks/feedback/hate or whatever you like! As usual I will ready every comment. If I wont reply to your question/suggestion that doesn't mean I am ignoring you. :4head:

Menu is located in Ability>Brewmaster

Features:

TargetSelecting

Target closest to mouse will be selected when combo key is pressed.
When target dies or is too far another target closest to mouse will be selected.

OneKeyCombos

Chase Combo

Default key 'G'

Default combo, usable in any point of game

Brewmaster

• Will orbwalk on target, use ThunderClap, DrunkenHaze and items while moving to mouse position (Ultimate PrimalSplit should be used manually)

PrimalSplits

• Will orbwalk on target and use their abilities
  • They will try to move in front of target and bodyblock them
  • They will try to avoid each other and dont block themselfs

Other Keys

Cyclone Key 'D'

Will cast cyclone with Storm Bear on target near mouse

Dispel Key 'X'

Will cast dispel with Storm Bear on target near mouse

RuneTaker

• Brewmaster will automatically pickup rune when in range (holding combo key does not affect it)

Supported Items:

See Ability.Core thread for supported items

The goal is obviously to have all items supported for every kind of play style, but I need to know which are currently most important for the Brewmaster.

So please let me know in comments which items should be added.

Install:

Go to Assembly Database, search for "Abiliy.Brewmaster" and click "Install"

SourceCode:

https://github.com/Moones/Ability

Comments

• its not working for me i cant even see the ability on the menu and i have ability.core installed.

• MoonesMoones Posts: 328

@ownagepranks said:
    its not working for me i cant even see the ability on the menu and i have ability.core installed.

Do you have Ensage.SDK installed ?

• Ohh nicee i will renew my membership now thanks

• lolkhaxlolkhax Posts: 363

Another brilliant assembly by Moones, everything works as expected (played two games, no incident) - thank you for the Brewmaster!

• only follow target skill and not hitting.

• @Goldenfroze said:
    only follow target skill and not hitting.

+1 no orbwalk only use speels and follow targets

@lolkhax said:
    Another brilliant assembly by Moones, everything works as expected (played two games, no incident) - thank you for the Brewmaster!

Glad you like it!

@Goldenfroze said:

@demonz22 said:

@Goldenfroze said:

Appreciate the feedbacks!

Not sure whats causing it, can you ensure the SDK.Orbwalker doesnt interfere with the assembly?
    Also if there are any exceptions in console let me know.
    I will be ready to fix everything on Monday.

• not autoattackin (tested in lobby only)

• danielbhtedanielbhte Posts: 39
    edited September 2017

@Goldenfroze said:

lone druid this is the same thing

• @Moones said:

@ownagepranks said:
    its not working for me i cant even see the ability on the menu and i have ability.core installed.

Do you have Ensage.SDK installed ?

yes i do moones and how are you long time.

• same as above I reinstalled ensage.sdk and ability.core just runs around doing nothing not using spells

• It's sad that ultimate doesn't work with chase, it would have been epic on another level.

Also, the chase is not working correctly, as clap misses more than half of the times.. He claps before reaching a target.. Still needs some work.

• orcaorca Posts: 16

I might be the same issue happening in the Lone Druid script. Moones mentioned he will be fixing it on Monday

@Goldenfroze said:

@demonz22 said:

@Goldenfroze said:

@Mrazish said:
    not autoattackin (tested in lobby only)

@danielbhte said:

@Goldenfroze said:

@ownagepranks said:
    same as above I reinstalled ensage.sdk and ability.core just runs around doing nothing not using spells

@orca said:
    I might be the same issue happening in the Lone Druid script. Moones mentioned he will be fixing it on Monday

Hey, should be fixed now, make sure to update Ability.Core to version 13.

@samsah said:
    It's sad that ultimate doesn't work with chase, it would have been epic on another level.

Also, the chase is not working correctly, as clap misses more than half of the times.. He claps before reaching a target.. Still needs some work.

Hey, improved the clap a bit. Btw it does control PrimalSplits, however I believe activating the ultimate is very situational.
    If you know a situation where the ultimate should be 100% used let me know!

• @Moones said:

@Goldenfroze said:

@demonz22 said:

@Goldenfroze said:

@Mrazish said:
    not autoattackin (tested in lobby only)

@danielbhte said:

@Goldenfroze said:

@ownagepranks said:
    same as above I reinstalled ensage.sdk and ability.core just runs around doing nothing not using spells

@orca said:

Hey, should be fixed now, make sure to update Ability.Core to version 13.

@samsah said:
    It's sad that ultimate doesn't work with chase, it would have been epic on another level.

Hey, improved the clap a bit. Btw it does control PrimalSplits, however I believe activating the ultimate is very situational.
    If you know a situation where the ultimate should be 100% used let me know!

Hello, thanks for your reply man. No it didn't control PrimalSplits in my case, and you're right that activating should be manual. I will double check and let you know if it's still not controlling the splits.

• samsahsamsah Posts: 28
    edited September 2017

Ok here's what's going on.. The chase and stun seem to be working correctly now, but then suddenly at random parts of the game this happens and the combo stops working completely.

456535| 4| Bootstrapper| OnWndProcNative| System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    at Ability.Core.AbilityFactory.AbilitySkill.Parts.DefaultParts.HitDelay.HitDelay.Get()
    at Ability.Core.AbilityFactory.AbilitySkill.Parts.DefaultParts.CastRange.CastRange.b__23_1()
    at Ability.Core.AbilityFactory.Utilities.Notifier.Notify()
    at Ability.Core.AbilityFactory.AbilityUnit.Parts.Default.TargetSelector.UnitTargetSelector.UpdateDistance()
    at Ability.Core.AbilityFactory.AbilityUnit.Parts.Default.Position.Position.Subscribe(IObserver

1 observer)
       at Ability.Core.AbilityFactory.AbilityUnit.Parts.Default.TargetSelector.UnitTargetSelector.set_Target(IAbilityUnit value)
       at Ability.Core.AbilityFactory.AbilityUnit.Parts.Default.TargetSelector.UnitTargetSelector.GetTarget()
       at Ability.Core.AbilityModule.Combo.OneKeyCombo.<>c__DisplayClass0_0.<.ctor>b__0(KeyBind bind)
       at Ability.Core.AbilityFactory.Utilities.DataObserver
    1.OnNext(T value)
    at Ability.Core.AbilityFactory.Utilities.DataProvider
    1.Next(T value)
       at Ability.Core.MenuManager.Menus.AbilityMenu.Items.AbilityMenuItem
    1.set_Value(T value)
    1.<set_ParentMenu>b__12_0(Object sender, OnValueChangeEventArgs args)
       at Ensage.Common.Menu.MenuItem.SetValue[T](T newValue)
       at Ensage.Common.Menu.MenuItem.OnReceiveMessage(WindowsMessages message, Vector2 cursorPos, UInt32 key, WndEventArgs wargs)
       at Ensage.Common.Menu.Menu.OnReceiveMessage(WindowsMessages message, Vector2 cursorPos, UInt32 key, WndEventArgs args)
       at Ensage.Common.Menu.Menu.OnReceiveMessage(WindowsMessages message, Vector2 cursorPos, UInt32 key, WndEventArgs args)
       at Ensage.Common.Menu.Draw.DraggableItem.DraggableOnReceiveMessage(WindowsMessages message, Vector2 cursorPos, UInt32 key, List
    1 draggableItems, WndEventArgs args)
    at Ensage.Common.Menu.Menu.Game_OnWndProc(WndEventArgs args)
    at Ensage.Game.OnWndProcNative(HWND__* hwnd, UInt32 msg, UInt64 wparam, Int64 lparam, Boolean* process)
    457332| 4| Bootstrapper| RaiseUnhandledException| System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    at Ability.Core.AbilityFactory.AbilitySkill.Parts.DefaultParts.HitDelay.HitDelay.Get()
    at Ability.Core.AbilityFactory.AbilitySkill.Parts.DefaultParts.CastRange.CastRange.b__23_1()
    at Ability.Core.AbilityFactory.AbilityUnit.Parts.Default.TargetSelector.UnitTargetSelector.UpdateDistance()
    at Ability.Core.AbilityFactory.AbilityUnit.Parts.Default.TargetSelector.UnitTargetSelector.b__41_0(IPosition position)
    at Ability.Core.AbilityFactory.Utilities.DataProvider`1.Next(T value)
    at Ability.Core.AbilityFactory.AbilityUnit.Parts.Default.Position.Position.Update()
    at Ability.Core.AbilityData.AbilityDataCollector.AbilityDataCollector.Drawing_OnDraw(EventArgs args)
    at Ensage.Drawing.OnDrawNative()
    457390| 4| Bootstrapper| RaiseUnhandledException| System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    at Ability.Core.AbilityFactory.AbilityUnit.Parts.Default.TargetSelector.UnitTargetSelector.b__41_0(IPosition position).

Edited -GoldenFroze

• I think it's happening when I combo and there is more than one enemy heroes around. Not sure though.

@samsah said:
    Ok here's what's going on.. The chase and stun seem to be working correctly now, but then suddenly at random parts of the game this happens and the combo stops working completely.

456535| 4| Bootstrapper| OnWndProcNative| System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    at Ability.Core.AbilityFactory.AbilityUnit.Parts.Default.Position.Position.Subscribe(IObserver

1 observer)
       at Ability.Core.AbilityFactory.AbilityUnit.Parts.Default.TargetSelector.UnitTargetSelector.set_Target(IAbilityUnit value)
       at Ability.Core.AbilityFactory.AbilityUnit.Parts.Default.TargetSelector.UnitTargetSelector.GetTarget()
       at Ability.Core.AbilityModule.Combo.OneKeyCombo.<>c__DisplayClass0_0.<.ctor>b__0(KeyBind bind)
       at Ability.Core.AbilityFactory.Utilities.DataObserver
    1.OnNext(T value)
    at Ability.Core.AbilityFactory.Utilities.DataProvider
    1.Next(T value)
    1.set_Value(T value)
    1.<set_ParentMenu>b__12_0(Object sender, OnValueChangeEventArgs args)
       at Ensage.Common.Menu.MenuItem.SetValue[T](T newValue)
       at Ensage.Common.Menu.MenuItem.OnReceiveMessage(WindowsMessages message, Vector2 cursorPos, UInt32 key, WndEventArgs wargs)
       at Ensage.Common.Menu.Draw.DraggableItem.DraggableOnReceiveMessage(WindowsMessages message, Vector2 cursorPos, UInt32 key, List
    1 draggableItems, WndEventArgs args)
    at Ensage.Common.Menu.Menu.Game_OnWndProc(WndEventArgs args)
    at Ensage.Game.OnWndProcNative(HWND__* hwnd, UInt32 msg, UInt64 wparam, Int64 lparam, Boolean* process)
    457332| 4| Bootstrapper| RaiseUnhandledException| System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    at Ability.Core.AbilityFactory.AbilityUnit.Parts.Default.TargetSelector.UnitTargetSelector.b__41_0(IPosition position)
    at Ability.Core.AbilityFactory.Utilities.DataProvider`1.Next(T value)
    at Ability.Core.AbilityFactory.AbilityUnit.Parts.Default.Position.Position.Update()
    at Ability.Core.AbilityData.AbilityDataCollector.AbilityDataCollector.Drawing_OnDraw(EventArgs args)
    at Ensage.Drawing.OnDrawNative()
    457390| 4| Bootstrapper| RaiseUnhandledException| System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    at Ability.Core.AbilityFactory.AbilityUnit.Parts.Default.TargetSelector.UnitTargetSelector.b__41_0(IPosition position).

Edited -GoldenFroze

Hi, thank you for testing and for the report, pushed a possible fix for that, update Ability.Core to version to 14 and see if it helps.
    Id test it myself first but Im not able to do that at the moment.

• something times when clap in cd no autoatacks only follows target

@demonz22 said:
    something times when clap in cd no autoatacks only follows target

Alright, thanks for the feedback. I should be able to resolve this issue within the week.

• demonz22demonz22 Posts: 77
    edited September 2017

thanks for all moones, is a exelent script!

• @danielbhte said:

@Goldenfroze said:

same lone druid / this is the same thing

@demonz22 said:
    something times when clap in cd no autoatacks only follows target

same

@JoyPink said:
    We had a brewmaster script before we went to the new Forum. It was very good, maybe someone can recover that one.
    It had also DispelMagic and Cyclone usage + blinkdagger and other items.

Thanks for letting me know, Im not really into recovering old stuff. I intend to implement these features into the assembly tho.

• vcferrovcferro Posts: 18
    edited September 2017

really good script, played 5 games, won 4
    waitting for blink dagger usage

• does any one know why do i have ot refresh for the ability to show on menu

• skankhunt42skankhunt42 Posts: 6
    edited September 2017

Thanks Moones, would be nice if you can add a retreat button which also uses your abilities of your ultimate while retreating.

Just updated the assembly!

Besides fixing couple exceptions, Ive added dispel magic usage on enemies with powerful buffs. Let me know if you have any feedback!

@vcferro said:
    really good script, played 5 games, won 4
    waitting for blink dagger usage

@skankhunt42 said:
    Thanks Moones, would be nice if you can add a retreat button which also uses your abilities of your ultimate while retreating.

Hi, thank you for feedback guys!
    I keep thinking whether script or you should decide whether to use blink.
    I gonna add the retreat function tho!

• Hi @Moones i find a recent bug, when i have low mana brew dont atack enemy, only folow and spam ability. Pls checkt it Thanks for all

@demonz22 said:
    Hi @Moones i find a recent bug, when i have low mana brew dont atack enemy, only folow and spam ability. Pls checkt it Thanks for all

Hey @demonz22 thank you for the bug report, I will fix it as soon as possible!

• badbreathbadbreath Posts: 172

Does this script use Cyclone yet?

• @badbreath said:
    Does this script use Cyclone yet?

not yet

@demonz22 said:
    Hi @Moones i find a recent bug, when i have low mana brew dont atack enemy, only folow and spam ability. Pls checkt it Thanks for all

Hey, the bug should be fixed in next Ability.Core build. Sorry it took so long. Please let me know if theres any other issue, ill be ready to fix it!

edited November 2017

@JoyPink said:

@Moones said:

@demonz22 said:

Hey, the bug should be fixed in next Ability.Core build. Sorry it took so long. Please let me know if theres any other issue, ill be ready to fix it!

He seems to not atk if the target is slowed? If target has drunken haze on it he cancel 90% of his atks, so you gave them a free escape.

Every time i test a script from you Moones its broken and cost me a nerves and sometimes the game -.- , 2 times lone druid and now the second time Brewmaster broken when i try out.

Can you maybe push out scripts when they are done? Or check them from time to time?
    Since no one has report this bug in the 10 Days, im sure many other ppl dont use your scripts anymore....(except your Ability#1)

If you want to play with a script from Moones you need to test ALL FUNCTIONS IN LOBBY before you try in a real game!

I really really liked you in the past and i DONT want to insult you, BUT since Ability#1 i just see broken and unfinished things after years of development....

You have a better Brewmaster script atm if you use ability.old and Yeeeeeees untis controle script together.

Appreciate the feedback and honesty! Ill check whats the issue with the attacking.

EDIT: These days Im glad If I can sometimes push a update, which I have barely time for. Playing a real game with the script is not really an opition for me. I test all my scripts in lobby against bots, where obviously I wont experience every bug the script has. So if everything is working for me in the lobby, I then upload the script for you guys to test it and provide me with some more feedback. This is the only way currently for me to work, so thank you very much that you keep providing the feedback, it really does help!

@JoyPink said:

@Moones said:

@demonz22 said:

He seems to not atk if the target is slowed? If target has drunken haze on it he cancel 90% of his atks, so you gave them a free escape.

Every time i test a script from you Moones its broken and cost me a nerves and sometimes the game -.- , 2 times lone druid and now the second time Brewmaster broken when i try out.

Can you maybe push out scripts when they are done? Or check them from time to time?
    Since no one has report this bug in the 10 Days, im sure many other ppl dont use your scripts anymore....(except your Ability#1)

If you want to play with a script from Moones you need to test ALL FUNCTIONS IN LOBBY before you try in a real game!

I really really liked you in the past and i DONT want to insult you, BUT since Ability#1 i just see broken and unfinished things after years of development....

You have a better Brewmaster script atm if you use ability.old and Yeeeeeees untis controle script together.

I just fixed the attack canceling bug, if there are any other issues, please let me know.

• for one reason dont work forme ( today )

• BlitzBlitz Posts: 60

cyclone when?

@demonz22 said:
    for one reason dont work forme ( today )

Should be fixed now.

@Blitz said:
    cyclone when?

I can add key to use cyclone on enemy closest to mouse, would that be enough for you ?

cyclone when?> @Moones said:

@demonz22 said:

Should be fixed now.

@Blitz said:
    cyclone when?

I can add key to use cyclone on enemy closest to mouse, would that be enough for you ?

Sure, sounds great.

• SveysSveys Posts: 16

@Moones said:

@demonz22 said:

Should be fixed now.

@Blitz said:
    cyclone when?

ETA on this?

• After the last update the Combo does not work

@Moones said:

@demonz22 said:

Should be fixed now.

@Blitz said:
    cyclone when?

Still no ETA?

Combo works but we need cyclone, its pretty useful ability. @Moones

• SamplaerSamplaer Posts: 172

@Blitz said:

cyclone is very situational skill, it is better to use it manually

@Samplaer said:

@Blitz said:

Which is why it would be awesome to have a key for it. Read comments please

@Blitz said:

@Sveys said:

@Samplaer said:

@Blitz said:

Which is why it would be awesome to have a key for it. Read comments please

Just added the cyclone (D) + dispel (X) keys on target near mouse

Updated!

Just updated this assembly:

• Updated movement for bears during onekey combo
    • Added keys to cast cyclone (D) and dispel (X) on target near mouse
  • demonz22demonz22 Posts: 77

@Moones said:

Updated!

oh thanks moone i want this for much time!

@Moones said:

Updated!

Amazing job Moones, much appreciated :)

@Sveys said:

@Moones said:

Updated!