Howto play Invoker Crappahilation combo ?

Ali33nAli33n Posts: 10

hey guys , so im new to here , so i have no idea how this works ? soo im looking for a help , btw i tried using the invoker thing, and i hold pressing combo key but it never do the tonado combo , when i hold combo key it just straight blink to the enemy hero so if its middle of the team fight probably a gg ... can u guys please help me fix this <3

Tagged:

Comments

• YEEEEEEEYEEEEEEE Posts: 1,382
    edited September 2017

@Ali33n said:
    hey guys , so im new to here , so i have no idea how this works ? soo im looking for a help , btw i tried using the invoker thing, and i hold pressing combo key but it never do the tonado combo , when i hold combo key it just straight blink to the enemy hero so if its middle of the team fight probably a gg ... can u guys please help me fix this <3

• well idk dude it still aint work :( like when u do the invoker combo hero goes near to them to do the metro and deafening blast

• Anyhelp please

• U need to press the prepare key. to prepare the spell before u press the combo btw u need to hold it.

• @Goldenfroze said:
    U need to press the prepare key. to prepare the spell before u press the combo btw u need to hold it.

I tried now yet the same. after use tonado hero goes middle of the enmey to use the other spells .

• yes it will go in mid to cast spell there is a setting in there. to change if you don't want it. just check.

• @Goldenfroze said:
    yes it will go in mid to cast spell there is a setting in there. to change if you don't want it. just check.

can u please show me with screnshot ? coz i tried everything as a possible man ..

• set min orbwalk. to what ever u want. for me its good enough. if invoker will go on center to cast spell inorder for no miss spell.

• @Goldenfroze said:
    set min orbwalk. to what ever u want. for me its good enough. if invoker will go on center to cast spell inorder for no miss spell.

what acctually min orbwalk does ? and how can i stop going center of them and cast the spells when the enemy hero on tonado ?

• @Jumpering he is the creator of invoker script u talk on him.

• Actually, I have the same problem too. When i pressed the button intended, it does shows a path to enemy or select enemy but it didnt cast any spells or combo. Did i wrongly configure the button or are there other things I need to set first?

• NeeDforKillNeeDforKill Posts: 1,976

@aidillfitri said:
    Actually, I have the same problem too. When i pressed the button intended, it does shows a path to enemy or select enemy but it didnt cast any spells or combo. Did i wrongly configure the button or are there other things I need to set first?

you probably not activate script in loader. Anyway you need setup keys for combo and spells in script menu.