Ensage performance issues

does ensage still have the massive fps slowdowns ? i wanted to renew my subscription but im scared to have another 2 weeks go by that i paid for and not use it

Tagged:

Comments

• ensage is base in cpu performance if you have good CPU. which is better in a single threaded application there are no slowdowns at all.

• for me, I don't experience fps lost.
    CPU:i5 6400
    GPU:gtx 750ti

• i have an AMD a6 , i was looking to upgrade anyways its about that time. i just dont want to upgrade solely for ensage. im a heavy gamer and an I7 is looking pretty good right now, i know that if i upgrade im going to need a whole new motherboard which is like what an extra 150 $ then im going to need a power supply and ram(because i want to play games in windowed mode and have 20 tabs in google chrome lol)

• IdcNoobIdcNoob Posts: 1,175

@stinkytree said:
    i have an AMD a6 , i was looking to upgrade anyways its about that time. i just dont want to upgrade solely for ensage. im a heavy gamer and an I7 is looking pretty good right now, i know that if i upgrade im going to need a whole new motherboard which is like what an extra 150 $ then im going to need a power supply and ram(because i want to play games in windowed mode and have 20 tabs in google chrome lol)

You dont even need i7 for gaming, i5 is enough.

• LoaderLoader Posts: 23

We removed many insanely bad coded assemblies which caused massive fps drops but your cpu is very old and has bad single core performance.

You can always test your fps in lobby games(for free) vs bots and it should be comparable to normal/ranked games.

• the I7 is so the build lasts for quite awhile , i also like the fact that it pairs nicely with the asus hero VIII which is easily overclock-able, is also on sale for 50$, and is ready for liquid nitrogen cooling if needed, would an I5 with a good gpu be better than an I7 with a gtx 1050 TI ??

• lolkhaxlolkhax Posts: 363

My previous PC was built with an i7 and an average VGA (later upgraded for new games and stuff); I got 5-6 years out of it. I built my current PC with an i5 and kind of balled-out with the VGA, and is currently 2 years old. The only time I wished I had an i7 in my current build was when I was converting game clips for youtube and stuff. It also depends on what you are using it for and for what you MIGHT wanna do.