Donate Ethereum: 0x7efc61cc5D86F216157D8c8093FEc3caA039643B
Donator: @klaretos = $24, NameHidden = $30

Comments

• YEEEEEEEYEEEEEEE Posts: 1,382
    edited October 2017

Вo not forget to Вonate :gaben:
    Donate Bitcoins: 1MvoM4wKQjqED85Cthv3Fjxn5RSB7JiR2N
    Donate Ethereum: 0x7efc61cc5D86F216157D8c8093FEc3caA039643B

• Thanks YEEE for another great script that was missing from the library. One two thing you could add. Ulti usage would be nice to have a slider to select minimum enemies to kill before using it. Refresher could also be into calculations for this. Also Nimbus TP breaker works even when not having vision?

• WAH, skoro budu testit`) :1437lappa:

@klaretos said:
    Thanks YEEE for another great script that was missing from the library. One two thing you could add. Ulti usage would be nice to have a slider to select minimum enemies to kill before using it. Refresher could also be into calculations for this. Also Nimbus TP breaker works even when not having vision?

slider to select minimum enemies this does not make sense, since Ult has very weak damage 425 -% 25 = 318...
    I checked it in the lobby and I did not get a single kill.
    Refresh will soon add.
    TP Breaker works even in fog... You must enable it in the menu.
    https://streamable.com/1dj7k

• Great job

• lilfazlilfaz Posts: 26

Can you also add to use nimbus to any enemy hero around the map which is using a channeling spell
    like sandking ulti, enigma ulti, cm ulti, wd ulti, shadowshaman shackle, Barathrum charge etc. , but you should also add an option:
    interrupt Tp and charging spells only when they are visible (ON/OFF), so if someone care about not being suspected then he can turn it ON or OFF

@lilfaz said:
    Can you also add to use nimbus to any enemy hero around the map which is using a channeling spell
    like sandking ulti, enigma ulti, cm ulti, wd ulti, shadowshaman shackle, Barathrum charge etc. , but you should also add an option:
    interrupt Tp and charging spells only when they are visible (ON/OFF), so if someone care about not being suspected then he can turn it ON or OFF

okey

• Weed? wut

• This actually might be the most OP script on here. I know Arc Warden, Skywrath Mage are popular but I've won 12 games in a row with Zeus mid with over 20 kills each game and I didn't die once. That's how ridiculous this script and the best thing is people don't suspect anything. You can use bolt for vision deward if you are struggling and using veil with item manager makes you a team player. Zeus went from one of my least favourite to most in a single afternoon now so thank you.

finally I'm glad that I made a more useful script

@manunit92 said:
    This actually might be the most OP script on here. I know Arc Warden, Skywrath Mage are popular but I've won 12 games in a row with Zeus mid with over 20 kills each game and I didn't die once. That's how ridiculous this script and the best thing is people don't suspect anything. You can use bolt for vision deward if you are struggling and using veil with item manager makes you a team player. Zeus went from one of my least favourite to most in a single afternoon now so thank you.

you can give me some Match ID,
    I want to see ... maybe I'll find bugs

• @manunit92 said:
    This actually might be the most OP script on here. I know Arc Warden, Skywrath Mage are popular but I've won 12 games in a row with Zeus mid with over 20 kills each game and I didn't die once. That's how ridiculous this script and the best thing is people don't suspect anything. You can use bolt for vision deward if you are struggling and using veil with item manager makes you a team player. Zeus went from one of my least favourite to most in a single afternoon now so thank you.

What items do you buy and in what order?

hey @YEEEEEEE , any update on this?

• vcferrovcferro Posts: 18

what build can I use?

edited October 2017

del

• not loading?

• @death1213 said:
    not loading?

Works great for me!

• the best its make me likr pro. hopefuly u make script hack for pudgeplus. sorry for bad english

• @YEEEEEEE Yo man, I'm super new to Dota and I can only do a limited selection of characters. Your Zeus script has probably been the most fun to play with... so OP late game nuking people.

Give me another week or so... but do you only take BTC as donation?

• jquemajquema Posts: 7

This assembly is just too OP. I have a suggestion, is it possible to have the camera move to the target when using SS or Nimbus?

@catwalk said:
    @YEEEEEEE Yo man, I'm super new to Dota and I can only do a limited selection of characters. Your Zeus script has probably been the most fun to play with... so OP late game nuking people.

Give me another week or so... but do you only take BTC as donation?

Bitcoins are easy to buy. https://localbitcoins.com/

• NightlyBlooDNightlyBlooD Posts: 4
    edited October 2017

Can we do the next thing? I notice a little bug in your profile. Needs to fix it.

Case 1 - Zeus use his ult and try to steal frag when teammate necrs use his scythe. Its wrong. Kill 100% will be by necr.

Case 2 - If legion commander have aghanim, it`s 100% impossible to steal kill when she duels someone.

--Russian's--
    можно сделать чтоб профиль на зевса не стилил у некра когда, уже весит коса и чтоб не стилил у легионки, когда у той есть аганим?

edited October 2017

I agree with NightyBlooD, also in the teleport breaking feature, can you add a very small delay before interrupting the tp?
    maybe 1 sec or 1.5 sec, so it will not be so obvious that we are using a script.
    and also the enemy will waste 1 additional sec.
    maybe you can add a variable amount to the delay which user can change however he prefer, same as you put the range for using nimbus

• Yes i agree with the last comment, it is also much more annoying for the player to see his tp being canceled in the middle :devil:

@jquema said:
    This assembly is just too OP. I have a suggestion, is it possible to have the camera move to the target when using SS or Nimbus?

SS?

• @YEEEEEEE said:

@jquema said:

SS?

I think he mean zuus ulti.

edited November 2017

@lilfaz said:

done

@JoyPink said:
    Thanks for the work, i dont play Dota atm since no time. But im sure you will have the best Zeus Script we ever had.

For the ult killsteal, ZAOI has a function ( you can turn it also off ) that he only use ult to kill if there is no one from your team around. ( so it dont steal a sure kill from your carry ) What you think about that?
    Its a few Weeks since i played Zeus the last time with ZAIO but i loved that function and it worked very well.

Like i said in the past i cant donate you Money, but you can always take my weed ;D

Unfortunately your request I will not do

@lilfaz said:
    hey @YEEEEEEE , any update on this?

done

@jquema said:

done

@NightlyBlooD said:
    Can we do the next thing? I notice a little bug in your profile. Needs to fix it.

Case 1 - Zeus use his ult and try to steal frag when teammate necrs use his scythe. Its wrong. Kill 100% will be by necr.

Case 2 - If legion commander have aghanim, it`s 100% impossible to steal kill when she duels someone.

--Russian's--
    можно сделать чтоб профиль на зевса не стилил у некра когда, уже весит коса и чтоб не стилил у легионки, когда у той есть аганим?

done

@lilfaz said:
    I agree with NightyBlooD, also in the teleport breaking feature, can you add a very small delay before interrupting the tp?
    maybe 1 sec or 1.5 sec, so it will not be so obvious that we are using a script.
    and also the enemy will waste 1 additional sec.
    maybe you can add a variable amount to the delay which user can change however he prefer, same as you put the range for using nimbus

Unfortunately, I will not do this because it may cause bugs

@JoyPink said:

@YEEEEEEE said:
    Unfortunately your request I will not do

Why?

this can cause an unsuccessful Kill Steal since my code is not suitable for this

• The creep farm doesnt work after the update.

edited November 2017

"Update for 7.07" 02.11.2017 (V1.1.0.0)

• Added Kill Steal Move Camera OnEnemy. (disabled by default)
    • Added Ability Breaker. (Bane Fiends Grip, Witch Doctor Death Ward, Crystal Maiden Freezin Field, Enigma Black Hole, (Shadow Shaman Shackles, Spirit Breaker Charge of Darkness (Nimbus is disabled by default)))

• improved Teleport Breaker. (Added Nimbus Only Visible Teleport (disabled by default))

• improved Drawing.
    • improved Auto Kill Steal. (Now Ignores Necrophos Reapers Scythe and Legion Duel AghanimsScepter)
    • Fixed Farm Mode.

Also I can not guarantee that Kill Steam will be 100% correct work
    since Api Special Data is broken

Core has been updated!!! now Kill Steal works great

• combo not working :(

@d3sp3rat1on said:
    combo not working :(

working for me
    EnsageSDK > Plugins > OrbWolker, TargetSelector and Prediction "Enable"

• Can we let zeus to attack the enemy with lowest HP?

@ultiworld said:
    Can we let zeus to attack the enemy with lowest HP?

attack or kill steal?

• AyushAyush Posts: 356

@ultiworld said:
    Can we let zeus to attack the enemy with lowest HP?

but sometimes in team fights u need to get some other hero to make the team fight more productive for our team, so its best to choose the target closest to mouse , if u want to attck the lowest hp guy then just hover the mouse around that hero....

• boppelboppel Posts: 12
    edited November 2017

--nvm_-

@boppel said:
    does not work, does not show up in game !

Install Ensage.SDK

• PaliePalie Posts: 19

why my Ensage really slow if im update.. laggy and so slow now..

• boppelboppel Posts: 12

@YEEEEEEE said:

@boppel said:
    does not work, does not show up in game !

Install Ensage.SDK

yes thanks found it out myself, sry for the post :) script works
    but my camera is stuck on the champ now, and i cant get it to unstuck :/

edited November 2017

xmm
    remove uCamera @boppel

• Can you add auto use W on enemy who use ShadowBlade?

• MidnMidn Posts: 180

why often this happens when I press the farm button Zeus where it runs ?
    почему часто такое бывает когда жмёшь фарм кнопку зевс куда то бежит ?

• I've had this problem with many scripts. You hit V for farm and it goes to a random place on the map and just sits there. Like it's trying to find a hero. I think this is a ensage problem and not a script problem.

• guimeguime Posts: 1

Can't change Farm Key. It comes space by default and when I click to change, nothing happen. It will be nice to have a key to toogle KS mode.