pre approved payment ?

Estoy hasta la puta madre que renueven suscripciones sin preguntar ,se supone que compre una suscripción por una semana y sin preguntar van y se cobran otra suscripción de otra semana .
Why are they charged without asking for permission?
I bought a subscription and mine ended tomorrow so I was still thinking about whether I was going to renew it, but from nowhere they charge without asking.

Tagged:

Comments

• Espero y me devuelvan mi dinero yo no compre esa suscripción de 1 semana que se me cobró sin preguntar .
    I hope and I get my money back and there is not a 1 week subscription that was charged without asking.

• No es la primera vez que hacen esto , ya una vez hace tiempo cuando compre una suscripción por un mes , termino mi mes y se cobraron otra suscripción de un mes sin preguntar.
    It is not the first time you do this, you do not have time to buy an account per month, you can not charge another subscription for a month without asking.

• Justic3Justic3 Posts: 131

Cuando haces el pago mediante paypal, ellos mismos te notifican que te estas suscribiendo a un pago recurrente, ensage.io tiene la opcion de hacer solo un pago, me paso lo mismo y segun mi opinion no los administradores no tienen la culpa ya que eres tu quien debe constatar el tipo de contratacion.

When you make a paypal payment, it clearly states wether you are subscribing for automatic debit. Ensage.io has the option of 1 off payment, it happened the same to me and in my opinion the administrators are not at fault because you are the one that has to make sure you are not subscribing or making a automatic future debit transaction.