Anybody streaming on twitch with ensage?

I don't think it's stream proof and visuals drawn as overlay but maybe you could disable visuals and only use scripts like orbwalk, evader and auto disable etc and all map info features on the minimap and then put an overlay from twitch on the minimap so you get all the info from enemy from the minimap and it's not visible on your screen for the viewers.

But for some abilities there is still the the text in the corners that they are active like Evader, Pathfinder and Auto BKB.

Tagged:

Comments

• lolkhaxlolkhax Posts: 363

So is this a question or a statement? Why would you want to advertise Ensage via playing while streaming on Twitch? If you were caught out you would be banned.. Do you really want Valve to take more of an interest in Dota 2 anti-cheat? I know I don't...

• your twitch account will get ban. but not your dota 2 account.

• Thats why I want to hide visuals and just get all info from the minimap... and maybe evader is all you need.

• This same topic happened on the old L# forum with league. Just not gonna find a good solution for streaming and not getting called out. Stop trying to get your fame and glory of cheating and everyone thinks you're a pro and just play the game ya know. chill

• @Goldenfroze said:
    your twitch account will get ban. but not your dota 2 account.

soon if someone record + upload on youtube

• is this like a serious question...? What goes through ones head when they think of this crap?