what is game limit?

I try script dota 2 after all pick there is game limit writing. anyone can help?

Comments

• BlitzBlitz Posts: 10

For free users, its limited to 1 game of unranked. For subscribers they can play 50 ranked games.

• wrong categories. Moved to General.

• @Goldenfroze said:
    wrong categories. Moved to General.

sorry i just learned the script

• lolkhaxlolkhax Posts: 209

@lollollollollol said:
    I try script dota 2 after all pick there is game limit writing. anyone can help?

To remove the game limit you need to subscribe.

• SO if you subscribe you can only play 50 ranked? per month or what?

• JetJet Posts: 138
    edited December 2017

@smurforwhat said:
    SO if you subscribe you can only play 50 ranked? per month or what?

50 games every 24hours

• how to subscribe?

• @rushan23x said:
    how to subscribe?

here https://www.ensage.io/store

• LimunLimun Posts: 2

so free users can play 1 ranked/unranked game every 24 h? or this 1 game is only for test and there is no refresh?

• @Limun said:
    so free users can play 1 ranked/unranked game every 24 h? or this 1 game is only for test and there is no refresh?

1 unranked game per day

• TehnoscorpionTehnoscorpion Posts: 266
    edited January 13

@Tehnoscorpion said:

@Limun said:

1 unranked game per day and unlimited lobby for test

• gino06gino06 Posts: 1

better make them test also in coop bot match...coz the coop bot match is real super unfair bots

• DisabuseDisabuse Posts: 1

we should get more games if were playing against bots. I played 1 game on unranked and tried to use a sven assemblie and it didnt even load nor did half the other utlities i had ticked. basically didnt even get to test it.

• JoyPinkJoyPink Posts: 193
    edited January 24

@Disabuse said:
    we should get more games if were playing against bots. I played 1 game on unranked and tried to use a sven assemblie and it didnt even load nor did half the other utlities i had ticked. basically didnt even get to test it.

you can test everything as long as you want in demo mode :)