FPS drop too Much

hawk027hawk027 Posts: 20

hello, I usually get 120+Fps in game. but with ensage my fps drops to 30-40 FPS. how can i fix it? help plz

Tagged:

Comments

• NeeDforKillNeeDforKill Posts: 1,976

@hawk027 написал:
    hello, I usually get 120+Fps in game. but with ensage my fps drops to 30-40 FPS. how can i fix it? help plz

Show please screenshot with scripts what you using and i will help.

• myzonemyzone Posts: 135

@NeeDforKill how much fps does ensage usually drop ?

• @myzone said:

5-10 max for me.

• @NeeDforKill said:

@hawk027 написал:

Show please screenshot with scripts what you using and i will help.

2nd one is normal ingame. plz help how to fix fps drop

• AyushAyush Posts: 356

@Goldenfroze said:

@myzone said:

5-10 max for me.

How come so less ? Mine drops from 120 to 60-70

• its all about the assembly u load. disable that assembly which is so old. that might cause huge fps drops

@JoyPink said:
    I will test Ensage later today on 3 PC´s.
    With Ensage and without, with scripts and without, with the scripts know for fps drop and without AND also with the other tool.

Cause i really left Ensage cause of the FPS ( and loading ) problems...i just tried to came back yesterday and i could not come back cause now i know how it is without fps drop :/

Thanks,could u please say which assemblies could cause fps drops, thanks again.

• @JoyPink said:
    I will test Ensage later today on 3 PC´s.
    With Ensage and without, with scripts and without, with the scripts know for fps drop and without AND also with the other tool.

Cause i really left Ensage cause of the FPS ( and loading ) problems...i just tried to came back yesterday and i could not come back cause now i know how it is without fps drop :/

same here :1437lappa:

• @JoyPink said:
    Ensage without ANY script near to 0 FPS Drop just some spikes, BUT with my usual scripts ( im not at my pc so i cant post them all right now ) i loose around 60-70fps!!!!! ( overlay,beaware,dotamap off, zoomhack on ) and 10-15 more if i turn Overlayinfo, Beawareplus and Dotamap on.

with some heroes i also get 20-30 fps during teamfight. cant believe 120 fps to 30 fps :angry: without beaware and overlay its meaningless to use ensage.

• just wait paid script is optimized so no drops and we have a new menu. so no laggs to but I can't guarantee if ur pc is old then it should be laggy. but as I said it should be optimized.

edited December 2017

@Goldenfroze said:
    just wait paid script is optimized so no drops and we have a new menu. so no laggs to but I can't guarantee if ur pc is old then it should be laggy. but as I said it should be optimized.

@Goldenfroze nope it’s not the PC fault I use it on asus zephyrus gx501, and also on a PC having i7 7th gen 16gb ram, gtx1080Ti (11gb) (since I have 2 accounts having subscription in ensage), I get like around 120 fps when I use ensage drops to 60-70 and in team fights I get about 50 and with tinker in team fights I get 30-35

edited December 2017

@Goldenfroze said:
    just wait paid script is optimized so no drops and we have a new menu. so no laggs to but I can't guarantee if ur pc is old then it should be laggy. but as I said it should be optimized.

I hope our menu gets better and good looking and no drops in fps and one more thing when I “Was” a hake subscriber I never used to get fps drops like it used to be around 110 their performance is really good but scripts useless as shit ( no good last hitter Imao), why is it so is it because of the language used in coding ?

• Yeah. The menu is good looking and has fancy animation.

• SwamttertSwamttert Posts: 169

@Goldenfroze said:
    Yeah. The menu is good looking and has fancy animation.

I'm freaking hype :yoda:
    I just saw in a video of YEEE, (it was a prewiev) BeAwarePro, it has a "WIndow" and you could select or not the assemblies etc
    But it was like interactive