O9K // Auto Usage

Comments

• lolkhaxlolkhax Posts: 363

Would it be possible to add tower casts to auto buff usage? (Treant, Magi and Lich (maybe others))?

• @IdcNoob changes to armor/health.... ect... it feels like its just using boundless strike at the same 200 hp (example) threshold even though it has for example a potential to kill at 1,000hp (example) since its a crit multiplier or w/e

• IdcNoobIdcNoob Posts: 1,175

@lolkhax said:
    Would it be possible to add tower casts to auto buff usage? (Treant, Magi and Lich (maybe others))?

Probably.

@genjiakp said:
    @IdcNoob changes to armor/health.... ect... it feels like its just using boundless strike at the same 200 hp (example) threshold even though it has for example a potential to kill at 1,000hp (example) since its a crit multiplier or w/e

From my tests it works decent, only thing is his passive is bugged in core/dota and doesnt calculate bonus damage, but ill try to improve it.

• @IdcNoob said:

@lolkhax said:

Probably.

@genjiakp said:
    @IdcNoob changes to armor/health.... ect... it feels like its just using boundless strike at the same 200 hp (example) threshold even though it has for example a potential to kill at 1,000hp (example) since its a crit multiplier or w/e

From my tests it works decent, only thing is his passive is bugged in core/dota and doesnt calculate bonus damage, but ill try to improve it.

ahh i see, well if you cant you cant right, thanks anyway!

• Excellent assembly, really worth buying! Just to ask though, will this assembly have a combo key with lock function like the old ability#? It would really be great if we can have a key and lock to a hero we want to combo. Since this assembly has most of abilities and items, it would be nice to have a combo key to target a specific enemy. So that we can lock an enemy and use what items or abiliy to a locked target. Its kinda hard when we only have an option to cast when we see an enemy and not when your chasing an enemy, since for example you can put use orchid on all enemies, but sometimes in a team fight you just want to kill the cores, so a lock key with combo would be very nice. Thank you.

@anonymouse said:
    Excellent assembly, really worth buying! Just to ask though, will this assembly have a combo key with lock function like the old ability#? It would really be great if we can have a key and lock to a hero we want to combo. Since this assembly has most of abilities and items, it would be nice to have a combo key to target a specific enemy. So that we can lock an enemy and use what items or abiliy to a locked target. Its kinda hard when we only have an option to cast when we see an enemy and not when your chasing an enemy, since for example you can put use orchid on all enemies, but sometimes in a team fight you just want to kill the cores, so a lock key with combo would be very nice. Thank you.

Unfortunately, im not planning to make a combo assembly out of this.

• @IdcNoob said:

@anonymouse said:
    Excellent assembly, really worth buying! Just to ask though, will this assembly have a combo key with lock function like the old ability#? It would really be great if we can have a key and lock to a hero we want to combo. Since this assembly has most of abilities and items, it would be nice to have a combo key to target a specific enemy. So that we can lock an enemy and use what items or abiliy to a locked target. Its kinda hard when we only have an option to cast when we see an enemy and not when your chasing an enemy, since for example you can put use orchid on all enemies, but sometimes in a team fight you just want to kill the cores, so a lock key with combo would be very nice. Thank you.

Thats okay man, great work though on this! Just hard to aim specific enemy with this right now, but really good when it comes to usage of skills/items when enemy shows up surprisingly. Thanks

• @IdcNoob said:

@anonymouse said:

Plz add sacrafice to lich with a % scroll and to use on best creep possible =D if possible <3

• Hey,

I played Sven and he casts ultimate even there is no enemy nearby. I set it to cast only on attack and he cast it anyway. Would you have a look? Thank you!

@NoLuckSkill said:
    Hey,

I played Sven and he casts ultimate even there is no enemy nearby. I set it to cast only on attack and he cast it anyway. Would you have a look? Thank you!

Ill fix it.

• MidnMidn Posts: 180
    edited January 2018

can be done on a Bloodseeker, so that the first skill should be thrown at yourself when you attack the enemy.

Added/fixed some request/bugs.
    Also now u can select how many enemies u want to kill.

• NeeDforKillNeeDforKill Posts: 1,976

FeelsGoodMan

• gznstergznster Posts: 202

doesn't use disables if enemies have linkens.

@gznster said:

Well yes, why would it do that ?

• @IdcNoob said:

@gznster said:

I just wanna thank you for the hard work and taking the time to read all the feedback and suggestions. I have another request would you mind adding Auto balance to morph? under buff or w.e like if under % hp then pump strength

@InvokerDeath said:

@IdcNoob said:

@gznster said:

I just wanna thank you for the hard work and taking the time to read all the feedback and suggestions. I have another request would you mind adding Auto balance to morph? under buff or w.e like if under % hp then pump strength

Ill try to add it in next update.

• Suggestion for undying: soul rip for auto ks, currently only decay is supported.

• @IdcNoob said:

@gznster said:

I would like this as well, people that have linkens can jump on me and shit on me.
    Maybe have an option to break linkens if I have 2 disables?

@IdcNoob - Thank you for adding the tower buffs

• I don't know what direction you want to take this assembly because it already does a lot but it would be cool if you can add a smart burning spear toggle, like the way armlet works where it turns on and of depending on life needed? so life steal happens for husker

@InvokerDeath said:
    I don't know what direction you want to take this assembly because it already does a lot but it would be cool if you can add a smart burning spear toggle, like the way armlet works where it turns on and of depending on life needed? so life steal happens for husker

Not sure what u mean. Do u like ever want to disable spears in mid game ? :D

• AyushAyush Posts: 356

@InvokerDeath said:
    I don't know what direction you want to take this assembly because it already does a lot but it would be cool if you can add a smart burning spear toggle, like the way armlet works where it turns on and of depending on life needed? so life steal happens for husker

i personally feel this would not be benificial cos lower the health the more damage ur gonna do....

edited January 2018

You can break linkens with disables now and use shield on channeling allies.

• JoyEnoshimaJoyEnoshima Posts: 79
    edited January 2018

Best paid script we have right now and ultra good how you maintain it and add all the things that users want :) ( if the things are not to stupid :4head: )

• NeeDforKillNeeDforKill Posts: 1,976

@IdcNoob Decent.

• JetJet Posts: 171

@IdcNoob said:

FeelsGoodMan

@IdcNoob said:

Is break linkin with Zeus q there ? (I mean auto break , in Zeus plus unless I press combo key it doesn’t break so asking)

@Ayush said:

@IdcNoob said:

Is break linkin with Zeus q there ? (I mean auto break , in Zeus plus unless I press combo key it doesn’t break so asking)

Ive added option to break linkens with any ability. Tell if it will have some wrong abilities or missing settings.

@IdcNoob said:

@Ayush said:

@IdcNoob said:

Ive added option to break linkens with any ability. Tell if it will have some wrong abilities or missing settings.

Ok will test later and ping you back.

• NoLuckSkillNoLuckSkill Posts: 26
    edited January 2018

Will you add Gush of TD (TideHunter) to harass option?

Thank you!

Edited. One more thing Dazze cast Shadow Grave way to early. On Half heal even I select on 30%

@NoLuckSkill said:

Thank you!

I played Tide the other day and I'm sure it was there (think it was version 14?), maybe something broke!

@NoLuckSkill said:

Thank you!

Ok.

• Can you also add MOM (Mask of Madness) to buffs?

@NoLuckSkill said:
    Can you also add MOM (Mask of Madness) to buffs?

Yes, but i think it wont be that useful and its better to use it manually.

edited February 2018

I'm encountering the following error when opening dota and the assembly plugins are being loaded -

"Index was outside the bounds of the array" @ Ensage.PluginLoader.LoadPlugin<Byte [] data> 
    ''         ''                         ''    @ EnsageSharp.Sandbox.Domain.PluginDomain.LoadPlugin <CacheAssembly file>

https://imgur.com/a/0tjXg
    Error is consistent with both Auto Usage and Core. I was playing before a restart and it was fine - I have deleted and re-added from the database to no avail, just a heads up :sisi3:

@lolkhax said:
    I'm encountering the following error when opening dota and the assembly plugins are being loaded -

"Index was outside the bounds of the array" @ Ensage.PluginLoader.LoadPlugin<Byte [] data> 
    ''         ''                         ''    @ EnsageSharp.Sandbox.Domain.PluginDomain.LoadPlugin <CacheAssembly file>

Error is consistent with both Auto Usage and Core. I was playing before a restart and it was fine - I have deleted and re-added from the database to no avail, just a heads up :sisi3:

You should post screenshot in discord troubleshooting, i dont think its related to o9k.

• pls fix

• Index was outside the bounds of the array.

Its not this assembly problem, so i cant fix it. Just wait.

need fix for dagon ks, it's not really consistent.

@gznster said:

I need more info.

@IdcNoob said:

@gznster said:

I need more info.

It sometimes uses and it sometimes don't to ks an enemy, i was in range in both occasions for the ks.

• pls add Empty Bottle

• pls add Empty Bottle

• pls add Empty Bottle

@beisimm said:
    pls add Empty Bottle

What do u mean ?

• @ beisimm Stop spamming you piece of shit.

Is there anyway to add usage of toggled abilities (only when attacking enemy hero's) such as frost arrows, or burning spears?

• Hi can you put hex can stack with bloodthorn? Especially when I use arc assembly, it uses hex first but theres no option to stack it with bloodthorn for your assembly, only uses hex if bloodthorn or orchid be used first, but not when hex is used first.

@genjiakp said:
    @ beisimm Stop spamming you piece of shit.

Is there anyway to add usage of toggled abilities (only when attacking enemy hero's) such as frost arrows, or burning spears?

Its possible, but it requires some time and im busy right now, so maybe later. You can use harass for now.

@anonymouse said:
    Hi can you put hex can stack with bloodthorn? Especially when I use arc assembly, it uses hex first but theres no option to stack it with bloodthorn for your assembly, only uses hex if bloodthorn or orchid be used first, but not when hex is used first.

Ok.