O9K // Auto Usage

12345679»

Comments

• Reset trial pls !

• I have already bought it

• Hello, I am a newbie to dota, my friend recommended me to buy the script, but I found that I am not using it very well, may I refund it? Thank you.

• Pls update jungle stacker .
    It doesn't work.
    or Add to this assembly is also a good choise,thx

• cac1cac1 Posts: 367
    edited December 2019

@IdcNoob Можно сделать чтобы камера прыгала на союзника когда ты используешь умения из разряда "Heal restoreth" ? Я вот на тренте люблю просто играть и очень надо =) К нимбусу аналогичное надо, сс для инвока.

• reset trial pls thx

• reset trial pls sir

• mikolcmikolc Posts: 6
    edited January 2020

• mikolcmikolc Posts: 6

i want test sciprt ! reset Trial pls Thx sir

• How to disable the Combos, If i want to do only a normal attack on enemy dir example without autousing the abilities

• IdcNoobIdcNoob Posts: 1,175

@dota2lol said:
    How to disable the Combos, If i want to do only a normal attack on enemy dir example without autousing the abilities

Not sure what u mean, but u can disable stuff in menu.

• Hey thx. The Thing is, when i rightclick the enemy, He starts always with the hero combo, instead of normally Attack them with "rightclick"

• Perhaps its from the O9k AIO. sry i think i confound this....

@dota2lol said:
    Hey thx. The Thing is, when i rightclick the enemy, He starts always with the hero combo, instead of normally Attack them with "rightclick"

He uses buffs/debuffs on right click, so disable/change them in menu.

• I bought unlock and may I make some Suggestions,Can Bristleback auto use W when it's surrounded by two or more heroes,script in curse?

@moshuang said:
    I bought unlock and may I make some Suggestions,Can Bristleback auto use W when it's surrounded by two or more heroes,script in curse?

Ok.

• reset trial please

• InabilityInability Posts: 34
    edited March 2020

Bug Report: O9K Orders Blocker 'Block non selected units'
    Blocks Rubicks spell steal via O9K Auto usage despite rubick being selected - it will work only if rubick is able to lift whilst they're casting or at max range of stolen spell

This is more relevant to Orders blocker.. however I do not have the option to move or delete this post. appologies :)

• reset my trial please

• krispedkrisped Posts: 13

possible to make the killsteal work for techies ulti?

• zetsuownage1zetsuownage1 Posts: 1
    edited April 2020

TY

• why dagon doesnt active for kill steal?

• anonymouseanonymouse Posts: 377

Can you add separate auto usage of neutral items for tempest double? For example clumsy net, I like to put it on sight, but it would also do it for the main. It would be good to just let tempest do it and not the main hero.

• Armband not work help

• zpwallezpwalle Posts: 12

Bristleback can't use first skill when have aghanim. pls fix this

• asim463asim463 Posts: 6

Just bought this assembly and checked after aghanim few heors spells not casting auto like dazzel after aghnim its not casting shallow grave to self or alies, please fix thanks

• cac1cac1 Posts: 367

Living Armor not work