some paid assemblies question

BluewinBluewin Posts: 32
edited January 2018 in General

i have some question for new paid assemblies mechanism:

1. buy the assemblies is a one-time buyout or renewal?

2. if i paid for the assemblies, but author stop updating, have compensation?

3. if i think the paid assemblies is getting worse, do i have the right to make a complaint and get a compensation?

4. will the assemblies authors stop making free scripts? or causing the existing free assemblies to become worse?

5. will the paid assemblies be reduced in the future? i think the current price is a bit high.

i want the authors to keep updating existing free assemblies and writing better paid assemblies for different people to use.
    i hope ensage can do better.

Comments

• SamplaerSamplaer Posts: 172

I also think that the price of paid assemblies is too high.

for example, meepo assemblies will never work perfectly, because it is impossible to predict all possible situations in the game for all meepos, I do not know how much this assembli is worth, but for example, if the most common auto usage assembli is $ 15, it's terrible to provide prices for paid assemblies for arc warden / sky / tinker and so on.

• to this, the main advantage of paid scripts is that they are optimized and almost do not reduce fps in the game, but in fact fps is mostly heavily influenced by scripts that scan the map / parties in the fog of war / calculators dmg, visiblebyenemy and so on. Therefore, I do not think that auto usage for example is worth its price.
  • BluewinBluewin Posts: 32

@Samplaer said:

I also think that the price of paid assemblies is too high.

for example, meepo assemblies will never work perfectly, because it is impossible to predict all possible situations in the game for all meepos, I do not know how much this assembli is worth, but for example, if the most common auto usage assembli is $ 15, it's terrible to provide prices for paid assemblies for arc warden / sky / tinker and so on.

• to this, the main advantage of paid scripts is that they are optimized and almost do not reduce fps in the game, but in fact fps is mostly heavily influenced by scripts that scan the map / parties in the fog of war / calculators dmg, visiblebyenemy and so on. Therefore, I do not think that auto usage for example is worth its price.

maybe some of the scripts are far from the standards that make user willing to pay for it, so i hope that the pay scripts are very nice and useful.
    if possible, i hope that the official will be able to review the paid assemblies and determine their respective values, not all $15.

• hleshles Posts: 23

I'd pay $50 for the current Arc assembly even in its current form. Also - there is a trial for a day and imho that's long enough to figure out.

• TimeTime Posts: 27

TBH i think $10PER script is enough. I mean we also are paying Ensage to keep the loader working. Dev's getting money from customers every couple days $10 should be enough. If its a HIGH end script thats demanded often and looked after i understand $15+.

But knowing you have to farm yourself, last hitting etc doesn't always work. I mean old L# for league last hitting was #1 perfect always hits. But on Ensage its slow i get denied before i can even last hit. And if devs are wanting money for scripts they should at least make it worth the while of paying for scripts.

• MoonesMoones Posts: 328

@Time said:
    TBH i think $10PER script is enough. I mean we also are paying Ensage to keep the loader working. Dev's getting money from customers every couple days $10 should be enough. If its a HIGH end script thats demanded often and looked after i understand $15+.

But knowing you have to farm yourself, last hitting etc doesn't always work. I mean old L# for league last hitting was #1 perfect always hits. But on Ensage its slow i get denied before i can even last hit. And if devs are wanting money for scripts they should at least make it worth the while of paying for scripts.

To clear things out, devs aren't getting money from Ensage subscription anymore, thats what paid assemblies are for.

• The maximum price for one hero assembly should be 5$ and no more.15$ could be for All-in-one Combo. Current scripts are 2 $ max because non of them are working for the price developers ask. The whole idea of paid assemblies is a failure, no one would make free ones at the end of the day.

• @Time said:

>

I agree 100% in regards to your comment on last hitting, However I'm pretty satisfied with my 15 dollar investment as the script i purchased has constantly been maintained. At a fairly high frequency also. But yeah I hate the current form of the farming/orbwalking logic, ect. $15 Dollars does seem high when coupled with having to pay for the base sub as well, however with the amount of time needed to polish the script it seems understandable. I'm all for paying less dont get my wrong, but we have to be fair to the people maintaining things, they aren't getting anything extra here every-time we use it or anything of that nature.. so cant be greedy.

• SwamttertSwamttert Posts: 169

@genjiakp said:

@Time said:

>

I agree 100% in regards to your comment on last hitting, However I'm pretty satisfied with my 15 dollar investment as the script i purchased has constantly been maintained. At a fairly high frequency also. But yeah I hate the current form of the farming/orbwalking logic, ect. $15 Dollars does seem high when coupled with having to pay for the base sub as well, however with the amount of time needed to polish the script it seems understandable. I'm all for paying less dont get my wrong, but we have to be fair to the people maintaining things, they aren't getting anything extra here every-time we use it or anything of that nature.. so cant be greedy.

@Admin said he's working on a new SDK menu.. But hope he will even improve the farm logic since it's not working like should
    For ranges especially. Which is a shame for heroes like Shadow Fiend and Invoker.. Also cores like Drow and and

• MoonesMoones Posts: 328

@JoyPink said:

@Moones said:

@Time said:

To clear things out, devs aren't getting money from Ensage subscription anymore, thats what paid assemblies are for.

Not a cent for any free scipt anymore?

That is correct.

• landmetlandmet Posts: 98

@Moones said:

@JoyPink said:

@Moones said:

@Time said:

That is correct.

ahahahaha so this update on paid assembly only for admins to get more money ??? ahahahahahahahahahahaha time to look for some new things :DDDDDDDD

• SwamttertSwamttert Posts: 169

@landmet said:

@Moones said:

@JoyPink said:

@Moones said:

@Time said:

That is correct.

ahahahaha so this update on paid assembly only for admins to get more money ??? ahahahahahahahahahahaha time to look for some new things :DDDDDDDD

What kind of problem do you have lol
    Do you think they spend time for you, for free? Complaining every single time saying "Bad script not working" without telling the excat things/errors lmao
    This is way better. Devs will be paid for their work and they will update regurally the assembly without problems. I like it.