Rubick Rage FREE

2»

Comments

• VLDCVLDC Posts: 20
    edited March 2018

Are you still working on this free version ? If yes can u fix the bug w/ Steal panel please? It can not be reacted without Lotus panel .

• InabilityInability Posts: 34
    edited March 2018

Hey just wanted to make you aware there's a small bug with your sexy lotus combo @SirLimon .
    @lolkhax may have also been experiencing this potentially?

Bug occurs when you already have an ability stolen that is going to be reflected (take for example Lina's Laguna blade);

Whilst holding Lotus combo keybind and Lina using Laguna Blade ability on Rubick or allied hero
    Rubick will cast Laguna Blade ability on Lina first (as I already have it - this goes for all stolen abilities and all heroes) and then pop Lotus after resulting in Lotus being activated too late to reflect the spell. Thus resulting in only half the damage output. :joduscry:

fix? = Ensure lotus is used first and then use the ability afterwards.

~Just to be clear, this only occurs when the same spell to be reflected by lotus orb is already stolen (In your ability bar)~
    ~Best temporary solution (free), steal a spell that wouldn't be reflected by lotus orb before entering/overlooking any team fights~
    ~Best temporary solution (paid), enable 'another target', somehow this method is still quick enough/functioning as it should~

Hope this made sense? - feel free to send me a PM, I'm happy to help out :monkey:

Cheers dude, this is an amazing script overall! :heart: Paid to support your work :heart:
    Please could you add the remaining abilities to Lotus Combo too (such as Morphlings adaptive strike - this is beautiful for 'another target'. another example is earth Spirits boulder smash - this is for more sh*ts and giggles kinda stuff. Would really be nice to have the option with all abilities lotus functions with <3, or even a config file we can upload or have your script pull?).
    I can make an abilityID list of the remaining ones to be added if you wish - in fact I've added them to your free version, so if that's of use. Just let me know, thank once again man! :wub:

For those that care.. you can do what I done, which is adding the missing abilities to Evader (as some are missing there too) and then disable EUL's (1) in settings, then enable EUL's (1) in custom priority of the missing abilities, true ball-ache... But results in Lotus working for those spells that are currently missing in this script. Really inconvenient but if it's what you're after.. it's possible without having to write a fully fledged script yourself. Something which I wish I was capable of doing :feelsbadman: .

Keep up the hard work all developers, much love! :feelsgoodman:

Also your webpage that displays the guide/information is down buddy
    "Ошибка 404
    Извините, но такой страницы нет.
    Попробуйте вернуться назад
    Или перейдите на главную"

• SirLimonSirLimon Posts: 571

Will check and fix it

• hejaheja Posts: 1

What the steps are to make this work. Sorry I'm new at this .

• cac1cac1 Posts: 367

А где кнопка для комбо ?

• NeeDforKillNeeDforKill Posts: 1,976

@cac1 said:
    А где кнопка для комбо ?

В Rage Core

• maniacpemaniacpe Posts: 1

it's working ?