Rubick Rage FREE

SirLimonSirLimon Posts: 571
edited January 2018 in Assemblies

This script includes all the features of the Supports Rage script.
The script is aimed at the unique mechanics of Rubiсk

Script under construction, Version Is 0.5.0.0!

Required BETA Ensage.SDK

Lotus Protector Combo

Script can steal and use most of target skills.

Like this:

Can configure logic for different spells. In case stuns may not be casted twise at one moment, for longer stun. Or cast double Doom ult on same target is useless

Script use blink if cant reach target (like in Supports Rage)

Ingame Config panel for Lotus Combo

Rendering is still in development and not all features are implemented. But the switches for stealing / using spells work

Roadmap

• Add many features
  • More clean drawings

Source

https://github.com/SirOhlamon/Ensage/tree/master/DotaRubickRage

Tagged:

Comments

• SwamttertSwamttert Posts: 169

I'm fucking hype, i'm gonna test this in a normal game after i eat. Good job anyway.

• SirLimonSirLimon Posts: 571

@Swamttert said:
    I'm fucking hype, i'm gonna test this in a normal game after i eat. Good job anyway.

test it in custom lobby. There may be problems with running Ensage.SDK beta

• LEAVES,,,,

• nice FeelsGoodMan

• umm i been testing and its not stealing or using anything for me, also the only spell on my top panel was one and it never used it

• InvokerDeathInvokerDeath Posts: 57
    edited January 2018

wont do anything =D

@rpgfreak128 said:
    umm i been testing and its not stealing or using anything for me, also the only spell on my top panel was one and it never used it

Its Lotus Combo. You do not have it) If u buy it, Rubick will use lotus + steal + use ability
    Combo with steal and use abilities without items will realesed soon.

• Its Lotus Combo. You do not have it) If u buy it, Rubick will use lotus + steal + use ability
    Combo with steal and use abilities without items will realesed soon.

okay perfect =D

Updated to version 1.0.0.0

• Added Added very simple combo mode (use with any orbwalker). Better combo mode will released soon
    • Added Glimmer CUlts
    • Added Toggle keys for all features
    • Cleanups
  • termindtermind Posts: 29

@SirLimon said:

@rpgfreak128 said:
    umm i been testing and its not stealing or using anything for me, also the only spell on my top panel was one and it never used it

Its Lotus Combo. You do not have it) If u buy it, Rubick will use lotus + steal + use ability
    Combo with steal and use abilities without items will realesed soon

I thought this one is free? How to purhcase Lotus Combo?

• myzonemyzone Posts: 135

@termind said:

@SirLimon said:

@rpgfreak128 said:

it is free, he meant lotus orb the item in game

• termindtermind Posts: 29

@myzone said:

@termind said:

@SirLimon said:

@rpgfreak128 said:

@myzone said:

@termind said:

@SirLimon said:

@rpgfreak128 said:

got it, thank you

Updated to version 1.0.1.0

• Fixed target selector
    • Added Cast Timings
    • Cleanups

Tips: for prevent fails with items u should look at ur ally (turn time > cast time = fail)

• tsassstsasss Posts: 6

beta ensage?

how to use ensage beta?

• Using with Ensage SDK. However, it will not steal spells or use Lotus Orb (Yes I'm holding 'L' and yes I have lotus orb in invent. I have also tried re-binding and holding but still does not work) . I have Rubick Rage in the menu and combo panel does appear. I've played around with cast timing too but that didn't have any affect .

Linkens appears to work perfectly however.

If you need any info just ask, really appreciate your work/time.

plz put auto ultimate spell steal for chose a spell .really appreciate your work/time

edited January 2018

@Inability said:
    Using with Ensage SDK. However, it will not steal spells or use Lotus Orb (Yes I'm holding 'L' and yes I have lotus orb in invent. I have also tried re-binding and holding but still does not work) . I have Rubick Rage in the menu and combo panel does appear. I've played around with cast timing too but that didn't have any affect .

Strange.
    What type of game did you play?
    Who is the enemy (heroes)
    Make sure that the surrounding strokes are lit by a green stroke. If the spell icons are not displayed, then just press f5

Config should look like this:

• Smooth assemblies, Easy to use FeelsGoodMan

• @sir limon PLs Add rubik auto steal spell even w/o lotus orb pls

• I played several games with the assembly in Lobby and Ranked. For Rubick support, it's difficult to farm Lotus Orb. Additionally could add more spells support. For example, it tries to steal only ultimates. Pudge hook steal and hook the low HP target will be great.

Anyway, Thank you for the work so far. Keep it going :)

@makebibi said:
    @sir limon PLs Add rubik auto steal spell even w/o lotus orb pls

I'm already working on this

@NoLuckSkill said:
    I played several games with the assembly in Lobby and Ranked. For Rubick support, it's difficult to farm Lotus Orb. Additionally could add more spells support. For example, it tries to steal only ultimates. Pudge hook steal and hook the low HP target will be great.

Anyway, Thank you for the work so far. Keep it going :)

Now it only works with directed spells. In the future, it will work with all other

• hello even i have lotus orb cant steal any spell with lotus combo

@makebibi said:
    hello even i have lotus orb cant steal any spell with lotus combo

Some more info?
    Game mode? Pressed key?
    Make sure that the surrounding strokes are lit by a green stroke. If the spell icons are not displayed, then just press f5

• All Pick Ranked, Press key E

@makebibi said:
    All Pick Ranked, Press key E

Try to test script in "test hero mode".
    Create enemy by typing "-createhero lion enemy" then type "-levelbots 25" then press f5 for reload script and test it
    Should work.

• @SirLimon said:

@makebibi said:
    All Pick Ranked, Press key E

Try to test script in "test hero mode".
    Create enemy by typing "-createhero lion enemy" then type "-levelbots 25" then press f5 for reload script and test it
    Should work.

Tnx, Can u please add automatic steal spell even w/o lotus orb pls tnx much

• @SirLimon not working again sir huhuhuh cant steal his spell even i have lotus orb only main combo will work pls help me, i need to cast ulti rubick manually. Can u please add auto steal spell plsssssssss im begging u. tnx much

• MoonesMoones Posts: 328

Solid assembly, we are glad to have You here! Good luck with further development.

• @Moones said:
    Solid assembly, we are glad to have You here! Good luck with further development.

how to work that lotus combo? huhuhu it cannot steal the spell pls help. Very good assembly tnx to @SirLimon

• InabilityInability Posts: 34
    edited January 2018

@SirLimon said:

@Inability said:
    Using with Ensage SDK. However, it will not steal spells or use Lotus Orb (Yes I'm holding 'L' and yes I have lotus orb in invent. I have also tried re-binding and holding but still does not work) . I have Rubick Rage in the menu and combo panel does appear. I've played around with cast timing too but that didn't have any affect .

Strange.
    What type of game did you play?
    Who is the enemy (heroes)

Thanks for the reply. I've narrowed it down to being a conflict with another Assembly as when running alone it works :nusenuse: , Will try work out which assembly it's conflicting with and will get back to you.

Also I've found a bug, (THIS MAY ONLY BE IN DEMO MODE- ONLY STEALS/REFLECTS MOST RECENTLY SPAWNED ENEMY HERO) after stealing an ability and using it. I can no longer steal abillities from other hero's when casted on myself or an ally . It will only steal and use the first ability that was stolen in the game. All spells highlighted green and are shown on menu (steal marked green on all spells also).

I noticed this by stealing FOD (Lion ult) first. I was then unable to steal spells from Necro and Lina. But would still steal and use from whichever the first hero I stole from first.

Have to say I've had fun, loving it! :kreygasm:

EDIT:

re-applied other assemblies one by one, still no issues.. no idea what was happening before but I'm loving this!!! ~ would be nice to have lotus orb combo on/off as i currently have a macro to just have 'L' permanently pressed down lol. Work but not the best solution. Cheers Sir. Great release!

• SamplaerSamplaer Posts: 172

where is list of spells for steal?

• sadm1ntsadm1nt Posts: 15

hello dude, i've problem support rage is working fine, but rubick rage not working, do u know why?

Sorry for the absence. I was ill.

@Inability said:

I will check these problems.

And huge update arrive in 1-2 days with many new features and fixes

@Samplaer said:

The entire list of spells inside the script. He himself shows those spells that are supported in the game.

Later I will reissue the explanations to the script and indicate the list with the text.

• @SirLimon said:
    Sorry for the absence. I was ill.

@Inability said:

I will check these problems.

And huge update arrive in 1-2 days with many new features and fixes

@Samplaer said:

The entire list of spells inside the script. He himself shows those spells that are supported in the game.

Later I will reissue the explanations to the script and indicate the list with the text.

Thank u very much, take med @SirLimon

• Any update on thus script?

@makebibi said:
    Any update on thus script?

There will soon be a big update.

• @SirLimon said:

@makebibi said:
    Any update on thus script?

There will soon be a big update.

Tnx much @SirLimon hope u make elder titan script too very much appreciated

UPDATED to 1.2.0.0

• Many fixes
    • Added Auto steal feature
    • New panels and drawings
    • Added feature for moving panel by mouse
    • Fix lotus target switcher
    • New menu
    • Rewrited for SDK

There may be bugs due to a large update. Be vigilant

• @SirLimon you haven't pushed the update onto the platform yet i don't think, everything still looks the same, and it says the last update was 1/16/18. Btw love your work and dedication to your scripts and the rate at which you update them.

@genjiakp said:
    @SirLimon you haven't pushed the update onto the platform yet i don't think, everything still looks the same, and it says the last update was 1/16/18. Btw love your work and dedication to your scripts and the rate at which you update them.

Compiler got problem with last commit. Waiting for fix from moderators.

@genjiakp said:
    @SirLimon you haven't pushed the update onto the platform yet i don't think, everything still looks the same, and it says the last update was 1/16/18. Btw love your work and dedication to your scripts and the rate at which you update them.

Now fixed

Updated

-Fixed Steal feature

• @SirLimon whats the difference between this and the paid version? And why is the paid version not available to buy on the paid list anymore?

@genjiakp said:
    @SirLimon whats the difference between this and the paid version? And why is the paid version not available to buy on the paid list anymore?

The paid version has full combo along with the steal of spells.
    A few examples here you can find
    ragescripts.pro/RubickEn

• The paid version doesnt appear on this website for me for some reason under the paid category

@genjiakp said:
    The paid version doesnt appear on this website for me for some reason under the paid category

Paid version will be released immediately after the Ensage update

• lolkhaxlolkhax Posts: 363

I was wondering if you could please clarify something for me?
    Combo key uses Q and W;
    Lotus key will apply lotus to the recipient of an incoming spell, steal the spell and use it on a target?
    Steal key will steal and use newly acquired abilities from enemy heroes, as well as Q and W?

I only ask as after playing a couple of games with it, I'm having trouble making sense of it - sometimes I would cast Lotus on a teammate, steal an ability and it wouldn't cast. Other instances the script won't steal abilities with the box checked in the steal panel other than Track (in that particular game), there have been other battles where I've had no idea what happened but the team survived and the enemy has been wiped!(working exceedingly well). I've had mixed results in disabling other assemblies that may interfere, which has prompted me to ask as there's a good chance I'm the problem.

@lolkhax said:
    I was wondering if you could please clarify something for me?
    Combo key uses Q and W;
    Lotus key will apply lotus to the recipient of an incoming spell, steal the spell and use it on a target?

Yes, but you can use only first 2 box configs in free version

Steal key will steal and use newly acquired abilities from enemy heroes, as well as Q and W?

Only steal in free version

• lolkhaxlolkhax Posts: 363

Thanks - I thought I was losing my mind