Database prune

lolkhaxlolkhax Posts: 363

Hi - Just wondering if you guys could please stop "pruning" the assembly database without first saying something like "hey girls, we're looking at cleaning up the database. we feel some of the assemblies are outdated/no longer maintained/etc. etc. these are what we're thinking of getting rid of X Y Z. how many of you use X Y Z?". It can be quite tricky to track down the removed assemblies' GitHub author link to manually add it to a users' profile - perhaps a pinned topic in the assembly section of the forum could house the listing. I don't imagine you're likely to remove the assembly from the database whilst leaving it listed in the Assemblies tab at top of the page.

Tagged:

Comments

• NeeDforKillNeeDforKill Posts: 1,976
    edited January 2018

Will continue. If you wanna back your scripts, you can install it from github. New users not need to have bad optimisation, old and outdated scripts. In last months we highly updated our quality of scripts.

P.S you know this tons of "FPS" threads all because this outdated,shitty coded scripts. Even if your pc with i7 and gtx 1080ti give you your 60fps , how to be to users with i3 or on notebooks ?

• lolkhaxlolkhax Posts: 363

@NeeDforKill said:
    Will continue. If you wanna back your scripts, you can install it from github. New users not need to have bad optimisation, old and outdated scripts. In last months we highly updated our quality of scripts.

P.S you know this tons of "FPS" threads all because this outdated,shitty coded scripts. Even if your pc with i7 and gtx 1080ti give you your 60fps , how to be to users with i3 or on notebooks ?

In my experience, new users go straight to the database and install/enable every assembly they can, with no idea what they're doing and expect to play a game of Dota unimpeded. Countless threads and posts regarding "Hurrrr, this dun work", "how 2 use", "Bad scrip" (yes I said "scrip") and the classic "I've never played Dota before - I pressed a button and I lost, pls help!". I guess what I'm getting at is for the most part, people are stupid - they need their hand held and to be babied. New users need to use their brain, do a bit of investigation. I mean they can read, they're using a computer - why would any reasonable person think that adding all of this extra stuff wouldn't impact the performance of the game on their Dell? The same Dell that is now 4 years old running Vista (cos it was a SICK deal Bro, trust) with a freshly updated version of Limewire and Bearshare so they can p2p all their dank memes'. Games are not made to play on your school laptop or the notebook you've spilled your last two coffees' on and you must be kidding if you think so. I play on an i3 4460 rig with 8 gigs of ram and I achieve 100FPS using the very same shitty outdated scripts you're talking about - it also doesn't help that most of the users that have more complications than anyone else, are the ones that pay for their subscription with "Pocket Money" they get from Mum n Dad. You can't buy a clue..

I don't understand why you cannot just remove the scripts that no longer work - the ones that paint the console a pretty red? not the ones that are still working - some may be outdated and full of "shitty code" but they're the ones that get the most use. You mention improving the standard of code in assemblies yet we have the Puck assembly that didn't work for shit (First and only time I tried). PudgePro? YEEE has added (OUTDATED) to reflect its' status in the database, he has also written a new Pudge assembly that works great and is updated. You have removed Goldenfroze's CourierMaster - it worked fine, in fact; it worked better than "BadGuy" the alternate you have suggested in another thread - BadGuy is great if you wanna feed Heroes and the chicken, spam the in game laugh and with some resolution tweaks, draw all over the minimap; though not so good if you wanna get your purchased items off the courier you were forced to buy.. My guess is you deemed it "out of date" because you can't use the bottle abuse? everything else worked.. Coincidentally adding it from the GitHub link results in a never ending compiling loop. I won't mention other examples cos I feel you should see where I'm going (those poor, poor new users!).

Consistency is the key my friend, if you wanna delete assemblies then perhaps you should start with those that are now built into the engine and the assemblies no one is using (Yes, I'm talking about you #ProBlink & #SpaceBarToFarm).

edited January 2018

Tl;Dr you can install this scripts from github

P.S Thanks i will spend more time to detect not working assebmlies. You need to know, we trying to give best service to our customers,even if some of them using hack first time and can't setup or know what scripts good or bad.

They come install all scripts from database going to game, saw 20 fps and delete ensage or going to competitive hack.

• lolkhaxlolkhax Posts: 363

@NeeDforKill said:

P.S Thanks i will spend more time to detect not working assebmlies. You need to know, we trying to give best service to our customers,even if some of them using hack first time and can't setup or know what scripts good or bad.

They come install all scripts from database going to game, saw 20 fps and delete ensage or going to competitive hack.

Well you see Buddy - I cannot install the scripts from GitHub, and that's the problem. I also seems as if you don't like reading and is the logical reason as to why there is no documentation for your new users.

edited January 2018

@lolkhax написал:

@NeeDforKill said:

Well you see Buddy - I cannot install the scripts from GitHub, and that's the problem. I also seems as if you don't like reading and is the logical reason as to why there is no documentation for your new users.

You need to install Msbuild from loader - press ? in loader and Install MSBuild

There is documentation, and i am personaly help a lot to new users. Yep about i am not reading your post - it was joke.

• YEEEEEEEYEEEEEEE Posts: 1,382

@lolkhax said:

@NeeDforKill said:

In my experience, new users go straight to the database and install/enable every assembly they can, with no idea what they're doing and expect to play a game of Dota unimpeded. Countless threads and posts regarding "Hurrrr, this dun work", "how 2 use", "Bad scrip" (yes I said "scrip") and the classic "I've never played Dota before - I pressed a button and I lost, pls help!". I guess what I'm getting at is for the most part, people are stupid - they need their hand held and to be babied. New users need to use their brain, do a bit of investigation. I mean they can read, they're using a computer - why would any reasonable person think that adding all of this extra stuff wouldn't impact the performance of the game on their Dell? The same Dell that is now 4 years old running Vista (cos it was a SICK deal Bro, trust) with a freshly updated version of Limewire and Bearshare so they can p2p all their dank memes'. Games are not made to play on your school laptop or the notebook you've spilled your last two coffees' on and you must be kidding if you think so. I play on an i3 4460 rig with 8 gigs of ram and I achieve 100FPS using the very same shitty outdated scripts you're talking about - it also doesn't help that most of the users that have more complications than anyone else, are the ones that pay for their subscription with "Pocket Money" they get from Mum n Dad. You can't buy a clue..

I don't understand why you cannot just remove the scripts that no longer work - the ones that paint the console a pretty red? not the ones that are still working - some may be outdated and full of "shitty code" but they're the ones that get the most use. You mention improving the standard of code in assemblies yet we have the Puck assembly that didn't work for shit (First and only time I tried). PudgePro? YEEE has added (OUTDATED) to reflect its' status in the database, he has also written a new Pudge assembly that works great and is updated. You have removed Goldenfroze's CourierMaster - it worked fine, in fact; it worked better than "BadGuy" the alternate you have suggested in another thread - BadGuy is great if you wanna feed Heroes and the chicken, spam the in game laugh and with some resolution tweaks, draw all over the minimap; though not so good if you wanna get your purchased items off the courier you were forced to buy.. My guess is you deemed it "out of date" because you can't use the bottle abuse? everything else worked.. Coincidentally adding it from the GitHub link results in a never ending compiling loop. I won't mention other examples cos I feel you should see where I'm going (those poor, poor new users!).

Consistency is the key my friend, if you wanna delete assemblies then perhaps you should start with those that are now built into the engine and the assemblies no one is using (Yes, I'm talking about you #ProBlink & #SpaceBarToFarm).

:sisi3:

• Justic3Justic3 Posts: 131

@YEEEEEEE said:

@lolkhax said:

@NeeDforKill said:

:sisi3:

Just logged in to comment on this one....totally agree, but on the other side i do love @NeeDforKill help, i remember when i had a problem he inmediatelly helped me with it through discord, and if there is only one person purging the scripts then i think its better to have a script or assemblie performance section where we can all post which ones are working and which ones not and just not leave all the job to 1 guy....and yeh i kind of hate you for removing dagonstealer but after my post is back so yeh haha.

• Where could i install courier script fro, github. I need link