A call to the community: We need your videos highlighting assemblies!

AdminAdmin Posts: 93
edited January 18 in General

Dear Community,

This is a call to arms :kappa:! We need your help to showcase assemblies! Create small clips showing off the functionality of the following assemblies. Your hard work will be rewarded with subscription time! Upload the videos to youtube and post the link in this thread.

Heroes: Arc Warden, Techies, Sniper (showcase Orbwalker), Skywrath Mage, Pudge (showcase leet hooks) and Invoker.

Utilities: Evader, VisibleByEnemyPlus, VisionControl, Snatcher and Manabars.

Tagged:

Comments

  • SwamttertSwamttert Posts: 169
    edited January 18

    @Admin said:
    Dear Community,

    This is a call to arms :kappa:! We need your help to showcase assemblies! Create small clips showing off the functionality of the following assemblies. Your hard work will be rewarded with subscription time! Upload the videos to youtube and post the link in this thread.

    Heroes: Arc Warden, Techies, Sniper (showcase Orbwalker), Skywrath Mage, Pudge (showcase leet hooks) and Invoker.

    Utilities: Evader, VisibleByEnemyPlus, VisionControl, Snatcher and Manabars.

    Oh ffs i'm gonna do a video now. Can i hide my name?
    Also, may i put all the clips in one video or should i make them a part with the name of the assembly?

    Should i make the video Public, or even "Not Listed" is fine?

  • G1BG1B Posts: 20
    edited January 18

    I have clips but most of them are from the reply so not showing ensage overlay. idk if they're worth anything though without the overlay. I wish I had recorded with overlay. I had a 38-1 visage game with 3 rampages which i have recorded with no overlay though

  • AdminAdmin Posts: 93

    @Swamttert said:

    @Admin said:
    Dear Community,

    This is a call to arms :kappa:! We need your help to showcase assemblies! Create small clips showing off the functionality of the following assemblies. Your hard work will be rewarded with subscription time! Upload the videos to youtube and post the link in this thread.

    Heroes: Arc Warden, Techies, Sniper (showcase Orbwalker), Skywrath Mage, Pudge (showcase leet hooks) and Invoker.

    Utilities: Evader, VisibleByEnemyPlus, VisionControl, Snatcher and Manabars.

    Oh ffs i'm gonna do a video now. Can i hide my name?
    Also, may i put all the clips in one video or should i make them a part with the name of the assembly?

    Should i make the video Public, or even "Not Listed" is fine?

    Yes, you can hide your name. It's actually better if its hidden. Also there is no problem on joining the clips on one video or having them unlisted and sending them on discord to "Core".

  • SwamttertSwamttert Posts: 169
    edited January 18

    @Admin said:

    @Swamttert said:

    @Admin said:
    Dear Community,

    This is a call to arms :kappa:! We need your help to showcase assemblies! Create small clips showing off the functionality of the following assemblies. Your hard work will be rewarded with subscription time! Upload the videos to youtube and post the link in this thread.

    Heroes: Arc Warden, Techies, Sniper (showcase Orbwalker), Skywrath Mage, Pudge (showcase leet hooks) and Invoker.

    Utilities: Evader, VisibleByEnemyPlus, VisionControl, Snatcher and Manabars.

    Oh ffs i'm gonna do a video now. Can i hide my name?
    Also, may i put all the clips in one video or should i make them a part with the name of the assembly?

    Should i make the video Public, or even "Not Listed" is fine?

    Yes, you can hide your name. It's actually better if its hidden. Also there is no problem on joining the clips on one video or having them unlisted and sending them on discord to "Core".

    How can you HighLight VisibleByEnemies and VisionControl by doing it hidden?

    However i suck playing without overlay.. I'll send it to you, you will decide if include them or not ;)

    Does a replay counts? I went 28-1 arc warden yesterday xd

  • Trojan13Trojan13 Posts: 1

    Is this still open for bounty?

  • NeeDforKillNeeDforKill Posts: 1,043

    nope

  • solemboomsolemboom Posts: 18

    thx for necroposting, i hoped for reward {:D

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!