Screenshots

Install

GitHub

Comments

• GoldenfrozeGoldenfroze Posts: 890

best last hit marker :kappa:

• katkahskatkahs Posts: 55
    edited April 2017

sometimes creeps healthbar doesnt display last hit at all, as if I dont use script.

• kappatalismkappatalism Posts: 134

@Goldenfroze said:
    best last hit marker :kappa:

High level memer.

• IdcNoobIdcNoob Posts: 1,175

@katkahs said:
    sometimes creeps healthbar doesnt display last hit at all, as if I dont use script.

That can happen for the next creep wave if u reloaded assembly in game, otherwise it should work.

• anonymouseanonymouse Posts: 377

Do you plan on auto executing combo? Like holding key and do the skills? Would be great for some heroes like sky,zeus etc that has low cd on some spells. I think its better to auto skill than manually skilling to kill creeps. Auto attack/skill while pressing key would be great.

@anonymouse said:
    Do you plan on auto executing combo? Like holding key and do the skills? Would be great for some heroes like sky,zeus etc that has low cd on some spells. I think its better to auto skill than manually skilling to kill creeps. Auto attack/skill while pressing key would be great.

Im not planing to do it, at least for now.

• katkahskatkahs Posts: 55

@IdcNoob said:

@katkahs said:

That can happen for the next creep wave if u reloaded assembly in game, otherwise it should work.

I dont reload assembly in game at all and sometimes it's happens without it.

koroche inogda gluchit, ne perezagruzau ya nichego, mb ono avtomatom eto delaet inogda

@katkahs said:

@IdcNoob said:

@katkahs said:

I dont reload assembly in game at all and sometimes it's happens without it.

koroche inogda gluchit, ne perezagruzau ya nichego, mb ono avtomatom eto delaet inogda

I heard there is a bug when assemblies gets reloaded at 0min mark. I can make temp fix to make this assembly work correctly after reload.

• kappatalismkappatalism Posts: 134
    edited May 2017

Edit : Deleted Screenshot

Can we get an option to disable tower healthbar or a seperate option to move the tower healthbar?

@kappatalism said:
    Can we get an option to disable tower healthbar or a seperate option to move the tower healthbar?

Added separate hp control. Also added tower damage abilities.

• ultiworldultiworld Posts: 66

skill marker for zeus' arc lightening seems to show up too early at 1-2 level.

@ultiworld said:
    skill marker for zeus' arc lightening seems to show up too early at 1-2 level.

For me it shows up correctly. Note that red border is when u need one more auto attack hit, green is when u can kill it.

• YEEEEEEEYEEEEEEE Posts: 1,382

Your HP bar is not very good

@YEEEEEEE said:

Hp bars now will be ordered by distance to mouse.

@IdcNoob said:

@YEEEEEEE said:

Hp bars now will be ordered by distance to mouse.

Actually, im not sure, maybe they should be ordered by hp.

• hqvrrsc4hqvrrsc4 Posts: 8
    edited May 2017

Here is some experience after playing with the script in several high MMR games.

The assembly is great but it's kind of not perfect, first blight stone armor reduction is not calculated before the hit is landed. Also the refresh rate (1/750ms) is too low for competitive play in some situations e.g. Templar Assassin/Invoker . The optimal solution is to update auto attack damage right after refraction/exort applied, because so many times you will use refraction or exort right at the last moment within an <750ms time window. (I tried 100ms and it's acceptable.) Please improve the assembly because it is really one of the best last hit assemblies around.

@hqvrrsc4 said:
    Here is some experience after playing with the script in several high MMR games.

The assembly is great but it's kind of not perfect, first blight stone armor reduction is not calculated before the hit is landed. Also the refresh rate (1/750ms) is too low for competitive play in some situations e.g. Templar Assassin/Invoker . The optimal solution is to update auto attack damage right after refraction/exort applied, because so many times you will use refraction or exort right at the last moment within an <750ms time window. (I tried 100ms and it's acceptable.) Please improve the assembly because it is really one of the best last hit assemblies around.

Ive added damage recalculation when modifier added/removed so it should feel better now. As for blight stone, its increasing damage by ~1 and only for 1st hit so i dont think its worth adding.

• hqvrrsc4hqvrrsc4 Posts: 8

@IdcNoob said:

@hqvrrsc4 said:

Ive added damage recalculation when modifier added/removed so it should feel better now. As for blight stone, its increasing damage by ~1 and only for 1st hit so i dont think its worth adding.

FYI: The Blight Stone increases attack damage by about 11%. Works against allied units.

@hqvrrsc4 said:

@IdcNoob said:

@hqvrrsc4 said:

FYI: The Blight Stone increases attack damage by about 11%. Works against allied units.

Okay, but unfortunately Ensage.Common damage calculation is not working with this pre minus armor stats, so i can just make approximate damage increase.

• fix it pls

• i have 2 hp bar. its so hard to see. pls fix xit. but i really love old marker. just show one big . marker on screen, ez to farm

@amdemto1 said:
    i have 2 hp bar. its so hard to see. pls fix xit. but i really love old marker. just show one big . marker on screen, ez to farm

Go to clh marker menu > auto attack > health bar and adjust position/size.

• does not work after recent update. Snatcher also

• yes same.

• gamerzerogamerzero Posts: 1

how to download it?

• fox1432fox1432 Posts: 3
    edited September 2018

@katkahs said:

have you tried to install ensage_ui textures? It has helped me with the same problem.

link to the textures : https://www.ensage.io/discussion/337/ensageui-texture-pack-updated-04-11-2017

• This script doesn't work with viper, while working preety good with other characters. According to the error log, the problem is in the "nethertoxin" skill. Disabling ability damage prediction changes nothing. What should i do?

• How can I make the health bars SMALLER overall? When you zoom out, the bars get larger in proportion to the creeps.
    Also, I am having the problem that the original bars remain and so i have 2 health bars per creep.

Is it possible to make hero health bars smaller also???

• @IdcNoob said:

@amdemto1 said:
    i have 2 hp bar. its so hard to see. pls fix xit. but i really love old marker. just show one big . marker on screen, ez to farm

Go to clh marker menu > auto attack > health bar and adjust position/size.

essentially we are "covering up" the original creep health bar.

i want to make the creep bars smaller and thinner and remove entirely the original creep bar. is it possible?

• bobo12345bobo12345 Posts: 14
    edited May 2020

sometimes, a bug occurs that creeps healthbar doesn't display last hit in some hero such as ''Viper, Antimage etc. I tried many times to reload assembly in game, but still doesn't show up. I restart the game and still the same problem. Should Fix in some hero.

• NeeDforKillNeeDforKill Posts: 1,976

@bobo12345 said:
    sometimes, a bug occurs that creeps healthbar doesn't display last hit in some hero such as ''Viper, Antimage etc. I tried many times to reload assembly in game, but still doesn't show up. I restart the game and still the same problem. Should Fix in some hero.

Use O9K // Farm it have lasthit marker