DAGON RELOAD

what happened with my beloved script? i cant see it from database. please bring it back

Tagged:

Comments

• Do you really need a script to use Dagon? At any rate, the author removed it because it became redundant. There's a script that automates all items based on variables that you set yourself.

• what is the name of that awesome script bro LastDragon

• O9k its paid and cost 15$ you can try 1 day for free.

• GoldenfrozeGoldenfroze Posts: 890

NO dagonreload is broken 09k.autousage is gud.

• Justic3Justic3 Posts: 131

why you guys are forcing us to buy a script? and on what base is dagon reloaded broken?, can anyone point the github repo for dago reload so we can use it as local assemblie please?.

i think this is some sort of marketing strategy to get people to buy paid scripts because we no longer count on the free ones...

• @Justic3 said:
    why you guys are forcing us to buy a script? and on what base is dagon reloaded broken?, can anyone point the github repo for dago reload so we can use it as local assemblie please?.

i think this is some sort of marketing strategy to get people to buy paid scripts because we no longer count on the free ones...

Don't like it don't buy it

• Justic3Justic3 Posts: 131

@LastDragon said:

@Justic3 said:

if the force me to buy it because they dropped free script support of a script that is similar to the paid one what shall we do?

• @Justic3 said:

@LastDragon said:

@Justic3 said:

if the force me to buy it because they dropped free script support of a script that is similar to the paid one what shall we do?

You realize creators aren't paid to develop for Ensage, right? They rely either on donation money or selling paid scripts. If you want them to dedicate more of their time to creating these awesome scripts, then buy their paid scripts and support them. It's an exhausting task that requires DAYS worth of work just to create an average script. Have some respect for the developers. And like I said, you don't have to use their scripts. There's plenty of free ones from Yeee and jumpering.

• NeeDforKillNeeDforKill Posts: 1,976

I already give you 25 times links. If you want use broken scripts, you can install it manualy . Why other users , need use broken old script.
    This script was deleted because, i got tons of reports about script not work correctly.

• f1ref0xf1ref0x Posts: 1

@LastDragon said:

@Justic3 said:

@LastDragon said:

@Justic3 said:

You realize creators aren't paid to develop for Ensage, right? They rely either on donation money or selling paid scripts. If you want them to dedicate more of their time to creating these awesome scripts, then buy their paid scripts and support them. It's an exhausting task that requires DAYS worth of work just to create an average script. Have some respect for the developers. And like I said, you don't have to use their scripts. There's plenty of free ones from Yeee and jumpering.

bro do u know free auto dagon from yeee or jumpering?