Request(Can you please stop deleting dagon ks from database????)

Justic3Justic3 Posts: 131

Tittle...if you dont want it in data base can i please have a offline file so i can use it ? thanks.

Tagged:

Comments

• use autousage by idcnoob that dagon ks is broken.

• please asdd it againg mr golden

• NeeDforKillNeeDforKill Posts: 1,976

Why i must add back broken script?

• Justic3Justic3 Posts: 131

@NeeDforKill said:

Because is not broken for me........ it works really well, also you should make a thread where you should put all the assemblies and then give them a expiry date so we can know when is going to be deleted if not updated.... it took me by surprise again.....so i build a dagon for nothing hahaha, anyways, think about the thread i said maybe that way we can all be happy and warned.

• @NeeDforKill said:

sorry if have some misunderstanding, i just wana some script with the same function, and if you can, pls make a new dagon. many thanks

• lolkhaxlolkhax Posts: 363

@peritajejeje said:

@NeeDforKill said:

Because is not broken for me........ it works really well, also you should make a thread where you should put all the assemblies and then give them a expiry date so we can know when is going to be deleted if not updated.... it took me by surprise again.....so i build a dagon for nothing hahaha, anyways, think about the thread i said maybe that way we can all be happy and warned.

Careful Mate, couple more lines of text and NeeD wouldn't read it - just a heads up.

• @amdemto1 said:

@NeeDforKill said:

sorry if have some misunderstanding, i just wana some script with the same function, and if you can, pls make a new dagon. many thanks

if you want it . Download git from github and local compile in loader

@demonz22 said:

@amdemto1 said:

@NeeDforKill said:

if you want it . Download git from github and local compile in loader

Perfect, would you mind helping me out on how to do that? maybe a small guide?.

thanks a lot.

• crispincrispin Posts: 21

@Justic3 said:

@NeeDforKill said:

CAn you explain how you got it working? I compiled it in local but in game it doesn't show up in the menu

@crispin said:

@Justic3 said:

@NeeDforKill said:

CAn you explain how you got it working? I compiled it in local but in game it doesn't show up in the menu

ive got a friend @Jerffelly hes got the right one that he made and works amazing! good quality simple scripts he does man!