Where can I see a complete list of all changelogs of scripts ?

If the script author doesn't make a changelog its fine, I just want to know how much is it updated and when. I saw the one on the right side of the new forum UI, the CI Updates one ? Can we get a complete list of all of the updates ?

Tagged:

Comments

• bemineebeminee Posts: 566

Usually devs tend to list changes when they do one (at least i do). You can check their githubs.

• GoldenfrozeGoldenfroze Posts: 890

check there githubs commits

• IdcNoobIdcNoob Posts: 1,175
    edited April 2017

@kappatalism said:
    If the script author doesn't make a changelog its fine, I just want to know how much is it updated and when. I saw the one on the right side of the new forum UI, the CI Updates one ? Can we get a complete list of all of the updates ?

You can (should) join discord and check #compiler channel for recent updates and links to github commits.

• kappatalismkappatalism Posts: 134
    edited April 2017

@beminee said:
    Usually devs tend to list changes when they do one (at least i do). You can check their githubs.

Tell that to @IdcNoob Kappa jk fam !!

@IdcNoob said:

@kappatalism said:

You can (should) join discord and check #compiler channel for recent updates and links to github commits.

@IdcNoob said:

@kappatalism said:

okay thanks