Divine.Zeus

Comments

• There is a thing with paid and free scripts is that developer can make an old script worse without you noticing since when you update scripts,it doesn't show you what has changed.Which will make you consider buying a paid version,however it was flawless before paid one was made.

• @maccertimur said:
    There is a thing with paid and free scripts is that developer can make an old script worse without you noticing since when you update scripts,it doesn't show you what has changed.Which will make you consider buying a paid version,however it was flawless before paid one was made.

It's possible, but I still use free zeus and haven't noticed any downgrades. Most likely he will just stop updating free zeus so that people buy the paid one.

• YEEEEEEEYEEEEEEE Posts: 1,382

Update

• Fixed LightningBolt Prediction.

@rayuki said:
    im having an issue with combo and script is missing with bolt. in a few matches now more then once its bolted the ground instead of the hero when holding combo key, and i mean missed by ALOT. shouldn't script TARGET enemy hero with ability so it can't miss? never had this issue before with the free version can you have a look really not sure whats going on but its becoming very frustrating being called NOOB lol

fixed

• lugodlugod Posts: 5

@LastDragon said:

@maccertimur said:
    There is a thing with paid and free scripts is that developer can make an old script worse without you noticing since when you update scripts,it doesn't show you what has changed.Which will make you consider buying a paid version,however it was flawless before paid one was made.

It's possible, but I still use free zeus and haven't noticed any downgrades. Most likely he will just stop updating free zeus so that people buy the paid one.

I think ensage is like a paid platform where people can post their own scripts. They also have the right to collect something. This is not an obligation so they are free to decide what to do. Of course, to maintain the normal operation of the community, we also need ensage managers to supervise to ensure that the subscribers have normal rights.

• JetJet Posts: 171
    edited March 2018

@YEEEEEEE said:

@Jet said:

@gentmat said:

@YEEEEEEE said:

With mute what does that means ?

Copy/Pasted code from Skywrath kappa

Completely rewritten code! Most methods are in the core

Divine.Pudka next plox

edited March 2018

Update

Divine.Core
    * Added TargetModifiers IsSilverDebuff

Divine.Zeus
    * Ignore Linken Breaker when Silver Debuff.

edited March 2018

Update

Divine.Core
    * Added TargetModifiers IsLinken.
    * Added Extensions IsShieldAbilities.
    * Improved Linken Breaker.

Divine.Zeus
    * Fixed Bugs.

• rayukirayuki Posts: 79

im having an issue with combo and script is missing with bolt. in a few matches now more then once its bolted the ground instead of the hero when holding combo key, a> @YEEEEEEE said:

Update

thanks, seems a lot better now hasn't hit ground so often lol

@rayuki said:
    im having an issue with combo and script is missing with bolt. in a few matches now more then once its bolted the ground instead of the hero when holding combo key, a> @YEEEEEEE said:

Update

I can add 2 modes for LightningBolt (LightningBolt On Hero <=> LightningBolt Prediction On Position)
    * Lightning Bolt Prediction On Position: sometimes works poorly due to ping but the additional range is very good
    * LightningBolt On Hero: she never makes mistakes, always uses correctly, but because of the fog she can cancel! Also there will be no additional Range

• MrazishMrazish Posts: 51

@YEEEEEEE said:

@rayuki said:

Update

I can add 2 modes for LightningBolt (LightningBolt On Hero <=> LightningBolt Prediction On Position)
    * Lightning Bolt Prediction On Position: sometimes works poorly due to ping but the additional range is very good
    * LightningBolt On Hero: she never makes mistakes, always uses correctly, but because of the fog she can cancel! Also there will be no additional Range

Is it possible to make it with this kind of logic if target is in LightningBolt range use OnTarget, else use OnPosition

@Mrazish said:

@YEEEEEEE said:

@rayuki said:

Update

Is it possible to make it with this kind of logic if target is in LightningBolt range use OnTarget, else use OnPosition

yes

• rayukirayuki Posts: 79

@Mrazish said:

@YEEEEEEE said:

@rayuki said:

Update

yeah i like this idea, especially for when going for long range bolts so we dont have to change it on the fly.

• Kkc123Kkc123 Posts: 1

Hi YEEEEEE,

When I try to bind the farm key to my mouse's fifth button (and only to this button), the farm mode is perpetually on, even after the button is released. Is this a bug?

Update

• Improved Logic LightningBolt.
    • Added Methods LightningBolt. ("On Target & Prediction On Position", "On Target", "Prediction On Position")

@Mrazish said:

@YEEEEEEE said:

@rayuki said:

Update

@rayuki said:

@Mrazish said:

@YEEEEEEE said:

@rayuki said:

Update

yeah i like this idea, especially for when going for long range bolts so we dont have to change it on the fly.

done

• sipahisipahi Posts: 46

it keeps saying you're not owning the plugin even after re-starting ensage / steam multiple times.

• kuba0kuba0 Posts: 33

Hey, firt of all thanks for the script, its really good. Just one question, do you thing you can add refresher in the combo? Like use all your skills-refresher-use all your skills?

Thanks

@kuba0 said:
    Hey, firt of all thanks for the script, its really good. Just one question, do you thing you can add refresher in the combo? Like use all your skills-refresher-use all your skills?

Thanks

yes

• madapollonmadapollon Posts: 190

YEEEEEEE Please do an automatic teleportation by a nimbus for a particular character with the option of choosing. This will help a lot to win games.

@madapollon said:
    YEEEEEEE Please do an automatic teleportation by a nimbus for a particular character with the option of choosing. This will help a lot to win games.

next Update

edited June 2018

Great update for Divine.Core

a lot of changes to the core, it gives more optimization

Divine.Zeus
    * Updated under the new Core.
    * Fixed Items Bug.
    * Fixed Bugs.

after this update we hope that there will be no bugs :)
    I need all the feedback!

• myzonemyzone Posts: 135
    edited June 2018

I keep crashing right after start of the game, not matter how much times try to reconnect will crash

@myzone said:
    I keep crashing right after start of the game, not matter how much times try to reconnect will crash

ok, I'll check it in the evening

@myzone said:

after the check did not happen crash!
    I think Divine.Zeus is not guilty

@YEEEEEEE said:

@myzone said:

after the check did not happen crash!
    I think Divine.Zeus is not guilty

Do aiming the camera on the hero when Zeus uses the nimbus. Likewise, the ultimate. Very pale with the current nimbus.

@madapollon said:

Do aiming the camera on the hero when Zeus uses the nimbus. Likewise, the ultimate. Very pale with the current nimbus.

I do not understand what you mean
    if you do not like you can turn off the camera

@YEEEEEEE said:

@madapollon said:

I do not understand what you mean
    if you do not like you can turn off the camera

It is necessary to make an automatic movement of the camera to the target of the nimbus as implemented for the thundergod wrath in the current assembly.

Update

• Added More Exception Log.

After the new update its working very well, played 3 games today without any problem ( love the camera on ulti unit)
    good job . But still missing the refresher in items, if you can add it, its will be perfect . Thank you

@kuba0 said:
    After the new update its working very well, played 3 games today without any problem ( love the camera on ulti unit)
    good job . But still missing the refresher in items, if you can add it, its will be perfect . Thank you

refresher in items?
    what refresh?

@kuba0
    Give a screenshot please.

• deftwaveedeftwavee Posts: 25

@kuba0 said:

Do you need a refresher or do you ask to add something new to the items?

I mean refresher orb usage in combo. Use all your skills - refresher orb (refresher shard) - use all your skills .

Hey i was wondering if you can make some small update to camera move on ult. I like it but is there a way you can have us edit the time it take to return to hero aftr ult i think right now its like 2 secs but i would like for it to return to my hero faster. I find myself everything returning the camera to my hero manually because the sciprt takes to long for me thanks

@myzone said:
    Hey i was wondering if you can make some small update to camera move on ult. I like it but is there a way you can have us edit the time it take to return to hero aftr ult i think right now its like 2 secs but i would like for it to return to my hero faster. I find myself everything returning the camera to my hero manually because the sciprt takes to long for me thanks

ok

@YEEEEEEE said:

@myzone said:

ok

I think a slider with an option to choose how long would be perfect, Thanks

@myzone said:

now 1 sec

Update

• Fixed Damage Calculation.
    • Added Camera Delay.

Camera Move now works only for nimbus

I fixed a serious bug in Damage Calculation now works much better

@YEEEEEEE said:
    Update

• Added Camera Delay.

Camera delay works amazing thanks, is their an option to move camera still for zeus ult ? not only for nimbus

@myzone said:

@YEEEEEEE said:
    Update

• Added Camera Delay.

Camera delay works amazing thanks, is their an option to move camera still for zeus ult ? not only for nimbus

Ok

@myzone said:

@YEEEEEEE said:
    Update

• Added Camera Delay.

done

• santhosantho Posts: 23
    edited June 2018

Please reset the test for me. I couldn't use it.

@santho said:
    Please reset the test for me. I couldn't use it.

ok

• santhosantho Posts: 23
    edited June 2018

Loved it! :roto2:

• AyushAyush Posts: 356

when i tested it last time it was using veil after using second ability is this fixed if yes i have trail i will try again

now there's no problem with Atos or Veil?

• hotatchanhhotatchanh Posts: 17

I have to admit that this Zeus Script is better than ZeusPlus so much, more smooth and good logic, i think its worth for 24$ i'll buy when i have money :D Thanks dev

edited June 2018

@YEEEEEEE Automatic farm E and skills do not move the mouse to the target, even on the replay, although orbwalker sdk works fine. You can get a ban for it. Please correct!