Divine.Zeus

Comments

• YEEEEEEEYEEEEEEE Posts: 1,382

@madapollon said:
    @YEEEEEEE Automatic farm E and skills do not move the mouse to the target, even on the replay, although orbwalker sdk works fine. You can get a ban for it. Please correct!

do not understand :( give me a video or screenshot

• fantastic ,maybe the most practical script i've ever seen

• ramzesbgramzesbg Posts: 249

@madapollon said:
    @YEEEEEEE Automatic farm E and skills do not move the mouse to the target, even on the replay, although orbwalker sdk works fine. You can get a ban for it. Please correct!

please tell me which script on this forum moves your mouse to the target when farming or doing a combo? Everyone knows that if someone watches the replay he/she can easily see that you are using scripts. That is the risk of using them...

@ramzesbg said:

@madapollon said:

please tell me which script on this forum moves your mouse to the target when farming or doing a combo? Everyone knows that if someone watches the replay he/she can easily see that you are using scripts. That is the risk of using them...

please check your replay

• vuonghuyminhvuonghuyminh Posts: 2
    edited July 2018

i had buy devine zeus, but i can not use it. Help me !

• @vuonghuyminh said:

• santhosantho Posts: 23
    edited July 2018

@vuonghuyminh said:

@vuonghuyminh said:

Install divine core.

Divine.menu

@santho said:

@vuonghuyminh said:

@vuonghuyminh said:

Install divine core.

Divine.menu

Restart Ensage

Farm mode bugged? Delay...

@santho said:

do not need to use 2 farm Hotkey

@YEEEEEEE said:

@santho said:

do not need to use 2 farm Hotkey

Ty!

Bugged farm...

edited July 2018

Conflict with the orbwalk. I understd the logic. ;D

• JerffellyJerffelly Posts: 198

@santho said:
    Bugged farm...

@santho said:
    Bugged assemblie.

Provide more information (any errors? anything else? ..,).

edited July 2018

Update

• Fixed Owner Hero.
    • Fixed Orbwalker.
    • Improved HotkeyChanger.

forgive me I just forgot to return some line of code
    I hope I spoiled your game a little :(

• DolphonDolphon Posts: 1
    edited July 2018

del

@YEEEEEEE said:
    Update

• Fixed Owner Hero.
    • Fixed Orbwalker.

s2!

@santho said:

@YEEEEEEE said:
    Update

• Fixed Owner Hero.
    • Fixed Orbwalker.

s2!

?

@YEEEEEEE said:

@santho said:

@YEEEEEEE said:
    Update

• Fixed Owner Hero.
    • Fixed Orbwalker.

s2!

?

s2 = heart, corazón. XD

edited July 2018

Update

• Added Divine Resources.
    • Added Divine Indicator.
    • Improved Performance.
    • Many Changes.
    • Other Fix.

Require Divine.Core and .NET Framework 4.7.2
    otherwise there will be some problems with the texture

Has been fixed.

• madapollonmadapollon Posts: 190

YEEEEEEE Please add for the function ability breaker (automatic teleport interruption) the automatic movement of the camera to the target as when using the ultimate.

You said that you will add to the function of interrupting the teleport the choice of the hero - so far this is not.

• ikhaledikhaled Posts: 13

i need help plz i dont know whats wrong im doing but in farming mode i couldn't auto arc lightning or harass or even auto normal attack when i click the farm hotkey simply nothing happens i tried every possible way to make it work but it didnt work plz help

combo and kill steal is working fine but farm mode is not working at all the only difference i see when i hit the farm button is the circle around Zeus changes thatch it.

• badbreathbadbreath Posts: 172

works for me. make sure nothing else is binded to the farm hotkey.

@ikhaled said:
    i need help plz i dont know whats wrong im doing but in farming mode i couldn't auto arc lightning or harass or even auto normal attack when i click the farm hotkey simply nothing happens i tried every possible way to make it work but it didnt work plz help

@ikhaled said:
    combo and kill steal is working fine but farm mode is not working at all the only difference i see when i hit the farm button is the circle around Zeus changes thatch it.

just checked! works fine

i disabled all other scripts to make sure of that but still the same my farm hotkey is V and whne im near creeps i hold V the circle color around zeus changes nothing else

• myzonemyzone Posts: 135
    edited August 2018

Please fix zeus uses ult to kill enemy when they have dazzle grave on them. @YEEEEEEE

Please fix zeus trying to combo kill TA with refracion please @YEEEEEEE

@myzone said:
    Please fix zeus uses ult to kill enemy when they have dazzle grave on them. @YEEEEEEE

@myzone said:
    Please fix zeus trying to combo kill TA with refracion please @YEEEEEEE

Fixed

• can add support for refresher orb?

• thebigkthebigk Posts: 49
    edited September 2018

this is so far my favorite assembly I've used here. I'm finishing up the trial and haven't lost a game. There is a few things I wanted to mention but I played so late I don't remember them now! Will be purchasing today, cheers. I've only spent 6 hours with the assembly will use some more today

Occasionally I get "Can't Move" spammed, over and over, but I am not sure why or when it happens. (usually after a kill steal combo I believe)

My favorite moment was I was dived at level 5 by 3 guys and kited them to t2, killed all 3 with 20 hp left

Is there any recommended assemblies to use with this? I would like auto-mana boots, soul ring, and wand use

My only suggestion would be to add a buyback + ult option. For example, if all T2 are up, and game is under 25 minutes, hero is within killable hp but no allies are around....buy back and ult

@death1213 said:
    can add support for refresher orb?

maybe I can add but it will not be of much use

edited September 2018

@thebigk said:
    Is there any recommended assemblies to use with this? I would like auto-mana boots, soul ring, and wand use

My only suggestion would be to add a buyback + ult option. For example, if all T2 are up, and game is under 25 minutes, hero is within killable hp but no allies are around....buy back and ult

arcane boots, soul ring I think I'll add soon.
    buyback + ult will not be, it's too risky

• @YEEEEEEE said:

@death1213 said:
    can add support for refresher orb?

maybe I can add but it will not be of much use

pleaseee :(

• Nimbus refresher orb is OP to maximize stun time.

• @badbreath said:
    Nimbus refresher orb is OP to maximize stun time.

I don’t know the timing to make it perfect like that though.

• bro the zeus farm key isnt working suddenly.i have deleted the log and installed again but still when i press space it jus stands ther.

@furywind said:
    bro the zeus farm key isnt working suddenly.i have deleted the log and installed again but still when i press space it jus stands ther.

You have to reset the farm key i think, had the same issue

• @badbreath said:
    Nimbus refresher orb is OP to maximize stun time.

yes @YEEEEEEE please add refresher support :(

• @myzone said:

@furywind said:
    bro the zeus farm key isnt working suddenly.i have deleted the log and installed again but still when i press space it jus stands ther.

You have to reset the farm key i think, had the same issue

its working now

edited October 2018

Only two more comments, I've been using this one the most...and win 90% of games.

Occasionally with bloodseeker, I die because assembly goes for kill steal, and makes me stay in the bloodrite, and I get silenced.... Can you include something for this? I know it's very situational, and sometimes you'll take the kill + silence, but often times you don't want to be silenced as Zeus. Perhaps a toggle for kill steal? So you can quickly turn it off yourself, thus removing logic?

The other comment I was going to make, is some "Pushing" key. Where you just spam all your spells, Hood + lighting bolt + Arc...this is nice for defending against megas. I guess I'm just lazy on the second one :)

@thebigk said:
    Only two more comments, I've been using this one the most...and win 90% of games.

Occasionally with bloodseeker, I die because assembly goes for kill steal, and makes me stay in the bloodrite, and I get silenced.... Can you include something for this? I know it's very situational, and sometimes you'll take the kill + silence, but often times you don't want to be silenced as Zeus. Perhaps a toggle for kill steal? So you can quickly turn it off yourself, thus removing logic?

The other comment I was going to make, is some "Pushing" key. Where you just spam all your spells, Hood + lighting bolt + Arc...this is nice for defending against megas. I guess I'm just lazy on the second one :)

I will check later

@YEEEEEEE said:

@thebigk said:

I will check later

Thanks, otherwise great job! My favorite assembly here, I am spamming Zeus a ton currently. What I mean about the bloodrite is, I am trying furiously to run away, while assembly takes over and starts to kill steal even teammates will get kill, then I get silenced and rendered useless.

• g0rningg0rning Posts: 6
    edited October 2018

Edit: problem solved

tonight, last hitting stopped working with arc lightning. Says "Can't target ally"

didn't change any settings...

then tried to re-load, then reset settings, then reset key bindings to default... everything the same "Can't target ally"

• None of his assemblies work.
    Look at divineskywrath, same error

@mrbutton said:
    None of his assemblies work.
    Look at divineskywrath, same error

@thebigk said:
    tonight, last hitting stopped working with arc lightning. Says "Can't target ally"

didn't change any settings...

then tried to re-load, then reset settings, then reset key bindings to default... everything the same "Can't target ally"

found the cause of the problem
    already fixed
    update soon

Update

• Fixed Radiant Team.

thank you, had a bad game trying to diagnose what's happening lol