Cant find steam under chinese dota 2 launcher

dcnbdcnb Posts: 15

Ive posted a same thread under chinese section but no techinal support yet. So the loader cant detect steam nor the core thus i cant start dota2 thru the loader.

Tagged:

Comments

• octocatoctocat Posts: 10

I heard @Zynox is working on it.

• dcnbdcnb Posts: 15

ty for the good news guess ill just wait.

• likereallylikereally Posts: 4
    edited April 2017

@dcnb said:

It always helps to attach your Loader logs which can be found in the "Logs" folder.
    Also the chinese "steam" client is called "dota2launcher", isn't it?

@likereally 说道:

@dcnb said:

It always helps to attach your Loader logs which can be found in the "Logs" folder.
    Also the chinese "steam" client is called "dota2launcher", isn't it?

ty for the instructions these r the 4 logs in the folder. the old ensage can always detect game version and core version while dota2launcher is running before the injection.

• GoldenfrozeGoldenfroze Posts: 890

@dcnb said:
    Ive posted a same thread under chinese section but no techinal support yet. So the loader cant detect steam nor the core thus i cant start dota2 thru the loader.

set it here C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\dota 2 beta\game\bin\win64

@Goldenfroze 说道:

@dcnb said:

set it here C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\dota 2 beta\game\bin\win64

set the loader there? or the game?

@dcnb said:

@Goldenfroze 说道:

@dcnb said:

set the loader there? or the game?

if you press the start dota I will ask for steam right/
    then a box will pop up u need to go that and find dota.exe with I give the location.

if still u don't get it PM me I will do it for you via tv.

@Goldenfroze 说道:
    if still u don't get it PM me I will do it for you via tv.

yes i noticed the prompt and i managed to locate the dota2exe but it starts under global server environment not chinese server environment.

and i cant play with friends who on chinese server the game just couldnt load the map after picking hero interface.

I have the chinese server but I can't play it because Im not in china.

this is still global server my chinese server looks like this

this is the interface i get thru perfect world's dota2launcher just china cable providers on the list

i figure chinese server is seperated cuz my friend cant play on sea or japan server either

@dcnb said:
    i figure chinese server is seperated cuz my friend cant play on sea or japan server either

yes its seperated but you can still use ensage on that china server. :)

• ultiworldultiworld Posts: 66

@Goldenfroze said:

@dcnb said:

yes its seperated but you can still use ensage on that china server. :)

Can we make it like the old ensage so it can auto detect and inject when we open dota2 ourself?

@Zynox help us out plz!

Solved! To use the Chinese environment you have to add -perfectworld on the "Launch options" setting.

• @dcnb said:
    Solved! To use the Chinese environment you have to add -perfectworld on the "Launch options" setting.

can confirm that it's working

@Eeveelutions said:

@dcnb said:

can confirm that it's working

Confirmed Its working.