O9K // AIO

Comments

• IdcNoobIdcNoob Posts: 1,175

@sawnow said:

@IdcNoob said:

@sawnow said:
    fix fucking timing on kunka pls

Which exactly combo is not working ?..

When you hold combo key to cast combo - xmark torrent ship return, its not return target properly , and target just go away.

I made some fixes, try again.

• @IdcNoob said:

@sawnow said:

@IdcNoob said:

@sawnow said:

When you hold combo key to cast combo - xmark torrent ship return, its not return target properly , and target just go away.

looks like fixed, ty

• @IdcNoob said:

@sawnow said:

@IdcNoob said:

@sawnow said:

It still fails sometimes when you stop holding combo key.

• U didnt answer so i ask again, can u reset my trial so i can try o9k.unlock before i buy it?

@death_angel said:
    U didnt answer so i ask again, can u reset my trial so i can try o9k.unlock before i buy it?

Ive reset it like 2 times already.

• death_angeldeath_angel Posts: 12
    edited September 2019

@IdcNoob said:

@death_angel said:
    U didnt answer so i ask again, can u reset my trial so i can try o9k.unlock before i buy it?

Ive reset it like 2 times already.

What do you mean? Its says i do not Own it
    Edit: I only can play with the Evader with i bought

• @IdcNoob

Look the message that is appearing to me:

unable to load one or more of the requested types. retrieve the loader exceptions property for more information.

why can't i use it?

@Uraneshii said:
    @IdcNoob

unable to load one or more of the requested types. retrieve the loader exceptions property for more information.

why can't i use it?

Install o9k.core.

• @IdcNoob said:

@Uraneshii said:
    @IdcNoob

why can't i use it?

Install o9k.core.

Yes, I installed but the error continues.

@Uraneshii said:

@IdcNoob said:

@Uraneshii said:
    @IdcNoob

why can't i use it?

Install o9k.core.

Yes, I installed but the error continues.

Then its not related to this assembly and u need to install another library.

• @IdcNoob 

Look at the mistake:

741|     1|    ServiceDispatcher|         RegisterSingleton| Register IAppDomainRemotingService -> AppDomainService
     973|     1|     AppDomainService|            CreateLockFile| LOCK created C:\Program Files (x86)\Ensage\Cache\19600_lock
    1373|  RC:1| RemoteMessageChannel|            MessageHandler| Starting MessageHandler:RC:1
    1864|  RC:1|     AppDomainService|                <Bind>b__2| Connected: RemoteChannel Client 1
    2044|  RC:1|     AppDomainService|                 Configure| Received Config
    2049|  RC:1|     AppDomainService|                 AddHotkey| Create Hotkey Reload
    2125|  RC:1|     AppDomainService|             set_IsWorking| Working True
    2151|     1|     AppDomainService|                  MoveNext| Reloading...
    2187|     1|     AppDomainService|                  MoveNext| Reload Assembly Domain
    2198|     1|     AppDomainService|      CreateAssemblyDomain| Creating Plugin Domain
    3077|     1|     AppDomainService|                  MoveNext| Getting Assemblies
    3096|     1|     AppDomainService|                  MoveNext| Waiting for Assemblies to load
    3157|  RC:1|     AppDomainService|                LoadPlugin| Load Plugin [197] O9K.Core

11607| RC:1| PluginDomain| LoadPlugin| System.Reflection.ReflectionTypeLoadException: Unable to load one or more of the requested types. Retrieve the LoaderExceptions property for more information.
    at System.Reflection.RuntimeModule.GetTypes(RuntimeModule module)
    at System.Reflection.Assembly.GetTypes()
    at EnsageSharp.Sandbox.Domain.PluginDomain.GetEntryPoint(Assembly assembly)
    at EnsageSharp.Sandbox.Domain.PluginDomain.ExecuteEntryPoint(CacheAssembly assembly)
    at EnsageSharp.Sandbox.Domain.PluginDomain.LoadPlugin(CacheAssembly file)
    14106| RC:1| AppDomainService| LoadPlugin| Load Plugin [242] O9K.AIO
    11820| RC:1| PluginDomain| OnAssemblyResolve| Resolved Plugin O9K.Core
    12872| RC:1| PluginDomain| LoadPlugin| System.Reflection.ReflectionTypeLoadException: Unable to load one or more of the requested types. Retrieve the LoaderExceptions property for more information.
    at System.Reflection.RuntimeModule.GetTypes(RuntimeModule module)
    at System.Reflection.Assembly.GetTypes()
    at EnsageSharp.Sandbox.Domain.PluginDomain.GetEntryPoint(Assembly assembly)
    at EnsageSharp.Sandbox.Domain.PluginDomain.ExecuteEntryPoint(CacheAssembly assembly)
    at EnsageSharp.Sandbox.Domain.PluginDomain.LoadPlugin(CacheAssembly file)
    15373| RC:1| AppDomainService| LoadPlugin| Load Plugin [245] O9K.AIO.Unlocker
    15508| RC:1| AppDomainService| MoveNext| Reload completed
    15541| RC:1| AppDomainService| set_IsWorking| Working False

Can you help me with this problem?

@Uraneshii said:

Make sure u also have ensage.sdk, ensage.common, clipper_library.

• @IdcNoob said:

@Uraneshii said:

Make sure u also have ensage.sdk, ensage.common, clipper_library.

Thank you for your help, it's working

• Just a few suggestion

1. Tinker

• Can you add rearm while in combo? and sometimes the rocket are not working in combo
    2. Clinkz

• Ult not working
    3. Mars

• Mars with aghs, can only use the God's rebuke once
    4. Sven

• God's Strength is not active on use

Thankyou!

• PtzMaxPtzMax Posts: 51
    edited September 2019

IdcNoob, здравствуйте, хотел попросить добавить увеличения радиуса для orbwallker, как SDK, если я не путаю. Просто, когда выбираешь "Lock target" а у тебя происходит лютый замес у шрайна или рошана и т.д, очень сложно поменять противника, а если отключаешь, то пытаясь убегать от противника к фантану, шрайну или союзнику, но при этом хочется продолжать атаковать противника, по чуть-чуть отходя от него, а получается просто бегу не атакуя(Когда зажата кнопка комбо, без "Lock target"). Особенно это заметно, если играешь на Террблейд, когда ты меняешь форму и начинаешь дальней атакой бить. Надеюсь что вы поняли о чём я.Заранее огромное спасибо!!!

Вот видео примерно о том:

• owennhtowennht Posts: 118

Anyone try the Pudge script with O9K.AIO? How does the Hook prediction perform?

I have the BAIO Pudge's script but the Hook prediction does not perform very well with my expectation, I got like 6/10 hook accuracy only. Is this any better though?

• Night stalker doesn't use q if he has aghs.

Side note: the O9K.farm still use old marker for his q damage during daytime.

• outdated , crash in game, pls fix

• as customer of your
    o9k aio
    evader
    autousage
    hud
    item manager
    can you please add night stalker with his aghanim ? or techies cause rage core drop my fps
    and please can you fix ember spirit W Q ?
    sometimes it won't use it on combo and sometimes it won't use it if i manual cast W.
    and thank you for o9k series.

@finale2 said:
    as customer of your
    o9k aio
    evader
    autousage
    hud
    item manager
    can you please add night stalker with his aghanim ? or techies cause rage core drop my fps
    and please can you fix ember spirit W Q ?
    sometimes it won't use it on combo and sometimes it won't use it if i manual cast W.
    and thank you for o9k series.

Ill check stalker and ember.

• Can you add viper to supported heroes? The only problem right now is it doesnt account for viper ult range with scepter and doesnt use q before ethereal.

@ihatevim said:
    Can you add viper to supported heroes? The only problem right now is it doesnt account for viper ult range with scepter and doesnt use q before ethereal.

I fixed ult, but not sure about q before ethereal, since his attack range is kinda small.

• Bobanq69Bobanq69 Posts: 1
    edited September 2019

i can't customize a combo order or add another skill such as clockwerks did not have a power cog in a combo but i want it to be there but i can't do that

• @IdcNoob said:

@ihatevim said:
    Can you add viper to supported heroes? The only problem right now is it doesnt account for viper ult range with scepter and doesnt use q before ethereal.

I fixed ult, but not sure about q before ethereal, since his attack range is kinda small.

Thank you! Maybe q before ethereal if in autoattack range, otherwise ignore?

• reset pls

• Bro please reset my trial?

• The range on Jakiro's liquid fire is wrong, it should be farther than attack range. Orbwalker only uses liquid fire when within attack range.

@immortal6k said:
    The range on Jakiro's liquid fire is wrong, it should be farther than attack range. Orbwalker only uses liquid fire when within attack range.

Unfortunately its not easy to fix because of how orbwalker works, but ill try to do it.

• maiden no usa daga ..... ni usa ultima.

• What is the difference between harass and combo?

• Hello, bro. Would you restart trial time for me? I am now properly prepared for tests... Ensage finaly loaded after reinstallin win7 to win10

• after install O9K // AIO i have problome=unable to load one or more of the requested types
    help me

• Legion isn't working right now with AIO. It won't even start the combo.

@frankie22 said:
    What is the difference between harass and combo?

Some heroes will do a bit different stuff, like ta psi harass.

@xaiyang said:
    after install O9K // AIO i have problome=unable to load one or more of the requested types
    help me

Install o9k.core.

@taserz said:
    Legion isn't working right now with AIO. It won't even start the combo.

Works fine.

• taserztaserz Posts: 13
    edited September 2019

@taserz said:
    Legion isn't working right now with AIO. It won't even start the combo.

nvm figured it out control unit was turned off for legion.

• Can you add Chinese? A lot of people in China don't understand it

@liruojie824 said:
    Can you add Chinese? A lot of people in China don't understand it

Ill try to do it.

@liruojie824 said:
    Can't play now

Enable console in loader settings and show screenshot of it in game.

• Is it possible to add shadow blade support? Its not currently being used on hero's such as kunkka or LC. Or If I use shadow blade stealth manually, script will break it before I get shadow blade hit in.

@Alanc425 said:
    Is it possible to add shadow blade support? Its not currently being used on hero's such as kunkka or LC. Or If I use shadow blade stealth manually, script will break it before I get shadow blade hit in.

Disable ignore invis in combo settings.

• CubexCubex Posts: 23

@IdcNoob hey man, would you reset ? I want to try again to make sure. Thank you

• @IdcNoob said:

@Alanc425 said:
    Is it possible to add shadow blade support? Its not currently being used on hero's such as kunkka or LC. Or If I use shadow blade stealth manually, script will break it before I get shadow blade hit in.

Disable ignore invis in combo settings.

Got it thanks

• Alanc425Alanc425 Posts: 17
    edited October 2019

@owennht said:
    Anyone try the Pudge script with O9K.AIO? How does the Hook prediction perform?

I have the BAIO Pudge's script but the Hook prediction does not perform very well with my expectation, I got like 6/10 hook accuracy only. Is this any better though?

I use this mainly for pudge. Predictions works very well unless its obvious a hook is coming, opponent can easily dodge so it doesn't really fake hooks. It doesn't cancel if hook will fail so sometimes a hook will fall short of hero when they are running away . But I am satisfied with the win rate.

• I've got a question, in the demo vid theres morphling but in your thread it says morph is on low priority que.
    Does that mean morph doesn't work? Since that's one of my favorite heros and I'm considering if I should buy the assembly. Thanks in advance.

@zupaggin said:
    I've got a question, in the demo vid theres morphling but in your thread it says morph is on low priority que.
    Does that mean morph doesn't work? Since that's one of my favorite heros and I'm considering if I should buy the assembly. Thanks in advance.

Morph can use own abilities (except ultimate) and most morphed abilities, so hes not fully supported.

• AyushAyush Posts: 356
    edited October 2019

@IdcNoob bro can u update necro combo logic,like can u make necro u se burst items and Reapers Scythe only when the target is killable ? (till then spam q and auto attack ) , i know theres a disable option and enable it in kill steal sometimes it isnt as fast as it should be, but i want the combo to be fast , right now it uses ss even when the target is full hp

• CubexCubex Posts: 23

If you can reset again I would appreciate, I have some heros to test. Thank you :)

• PUDGE combo R and BKB. BKB interrupt R.

• Trying adding Cameria move for Zeus on Killsteal with Nimbus to prevent banning.