Comments

• I could add for the purchase for 30 days please

• cheatercheater Posts: 42

add clinkz ultimate

• AyushAyush Posts: 356

can you add necro bro @IdcNoob

• emoapieemoapie Posts: 22

i can't run o9k script..give me crash..please fix..thanks

• hey bro its 09K script's problem which causes client crash,I've tested just now

script work again perfectly...can u make auto track for bounty hunter ?

• ovJovJ Posts: 10

WISP plix plox

• lolkhaxlolkhax Posts: 363

@IdcNoob

Are you still adding full support for heroes upon request after the purchase of AIO?

• why prediction for tusk is so bad? lol

• IdcNoobIdcNoob Posts: 1,175

@Naqoyqatsi said:
    why prediction for tusk is so bad? lol

Because its a prediction :kappa:

@IdcNoob said:

@Naqoyqatsi said:
    why prediction for tusk is so bad? lol

Because its a prediction :kappa:

@lolkhax said:
    @IdcNoob

Are you still adding full support for heroes upon request after the purchase of AIO?

@IdcNoob

@lolkhax said:

Im too lazy to do it right now, especially when admin cant fix core stuff.

• cakecake Posts: 54

could you add an option for tiny where he tosses enemy to unit closest to base?

@cake said:
    could you add an option for tiny where he tosses enemy to unit closest to base?

There is option in combo to toss to ally.

• ReekbladeReekblade Posts: 7

@IdcNoob said:

@lolkhax said:

Im too lazy to do it right now, especially when admin cant fix core stuff.

Maybe you want to edit your first post in the meanwhile regarding the same mate.

• zuckokoozuckokoo Posts: 22

Any chance you can add sniper E usage? Just use for extra range it can be spammy. I figure simple code? Thanks and happy fathers day

• thebigkthebigk Posts: 49

Can you add new sceptar ability for Earth Spirit?

• ArkanigthArkanigth Posts: 15

@IdcNoob I did the recent purchase I would like to know if you have how to help me configure the TINKER thanks and excellent work. And forgive my horrible English ='(

@Arkanigth said:
    @IdcNoob I did the recent purchase I would like to know if you have how to help me configure the TINKER thanks and excellent work. And forgive my horrible English ='(

Tinker is not really supported by this assembly.

• ArkanigthArkanigth Posts: 15

recommend any?

Added morphling+alchemist exploit for the lulz

Important
    To use it u obviously need alch in the game, then after morphing into him use concoction, switch back to morphling while timer is active, then use exploit key on the enemy when timer is at 0.5. If u use it earlier it will deal less damage, if later then it will deal no damage at all, but if u failed, u can try again. If u did everything right, just use exploit key and have fun xD

And u might be banned :kappa:

@IdcNoob - How you feelin' bout adding new heroes after the fixes and stuff to the core?

@lolkhax said:
    @IdcNoob - How you feelin' bout adding new heroes after the fixes and stuff to the core?

Depends on the hero.

@IdcNoob said:

@lolkhax said:

Depends on the hero.

Heroes likeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Chen, Clockwerk, Death Prophet, Night Stalker, Nyx, Outworld Devourer, Terrorblade, Underlord, Undying, Winter Wyvern or Beast Master? I'd pick one of those and I'm sure if other people knew that you'd be likely to implement a new hero for them as you did in the beginning :sisi3:

• @IdcNoob said:
    Added morphling+alchemist exploit for the lulz

Important
    To use it u obviously need alch in the game, then after morphing into him use concoction, switch back to morphling while timer is active, then use exploit key on the enemy when timer is at 0.5. If u use it earlier it will deal less damage, if later then it will deal no damage at all, but if u failed, u can try again. If u did everything right, just use exploit key and have fun xD

And u might be banned :kappa:

wow what is the principle ? Can that be achieved by hands?

• @IdcNoob if i buy this O9K.AIO.Unlocker , is it permanent or just like monthly paid?

@Dannnnniel said:
    @IdcNoob if i buy this O9K.AIO.Unlocker , is it permanent or just like monthly paid?

Permanent.

• kykypyza13kykypyza13 Posts: 9
    edited June 2019

https://youtube.com/watch?v=876ZPW5fbeY&feature=youtu.be
    can u add Tiny ? (Sniper-Shrapnel, Mirana-Leap,Broodmother-Web works i think)

@kykypyza13 said:

Im too lazy to add more exploit stuff, especially when volvo supposed to fix it soon xD

yeah it will be fixed soon

• @IdcNoob said:

@kykypyza13 said:

Im too lazy to add more exploit stuff, especially when volvo supposed to fix it soon xD

If you say that, we have plenty of money, no lazy anymore plz kappa .

• @IdcNoob i want to try it again.. can you reset my trial? thank you

• pratham47pratham47 Posts: 20

i had problem when I played void there was fps drop

• AyushAyush Posts: 356

@IdcNoob can u add alchemist ?

@Ayush said:
    @IdcNoob can u add alchemist ?

Alch is already supported.

• latworxlatworx Posts: 10

bought quite sometimes but never request hero. Do naga in the shortlist already?

• i just bought your script maybe you can add tiny morph mode ??

@resultingdiego said:
    i just bought your script maybe you can add tiny morph mode ??

Fine. I thought volvo would fix this bug like 3 days ago, but apparently they dont care ¯_(ツ)_/¯

• @IdcNoob said:

@resultingdiego said:

Fine. I thought volvo would fix this bug like 3 days ago, but apparently they dont care ¯_(ツ)_/¯

will wait your update kappa

@resultingdiego said:

@IdcNoob said:

@resultingdiego said:

will wait your update kappa

I already added it.

• qwe80043qwe80043 Posts: 32

Plz Alchemist blink combo

• gznstergznster Posts: 202

anybody knows how to lengthen the stun without enemy nearby for alchemist using morph?

I tried everything, without enemies to use the exploit before the timer runs out, it's always mini stun only.

• potakid16potakid16 Posts: 4

can you add more exploits? =)

• Can you please make Templar Assasin activate psionic trap as soon as it is casted on the target. The trap is only activaded if target moves out of the trap and this gives time to the target to destroy the trap.

@ilovesunset said:
    Can you please make Templar Assasin activate psionic trap as soon as it is casted on the target. The trap is only activaded if target moves out of the trap and this gives time to the target to destroy the trap.

I believe enemy will waste more time on destroying trap than this 1% slow if instantly destroyed :kappa:

• blink925blink925 Posts: 9

this assemblies still work ?

• JerffellyJerffelly Posts: 198

@blink925 said:
    this assemblies still work ?

yes.

Plz add kite mode!! like BAIO

@qwe80043 said:

Its called danger range.

@IdcNoob said:

@qwe80043 said:

Its called danger range.

I mean only try to attack the enemy that in attack range, so hero won't walk forward into the fight.