O9K // AIO

Comments

• What do you guys believe is the best hero with o9k? i really like Dark willow

• C4DL3RC4DL3R Posts: 2

Is there a way to prioritize certain spells in the combo? Like for example to first auto attack with nyx, then make it stun and after that to use items to further disable the enemy hero

ty

• AyushAyush Posts: 356

@C4DL3R said:
    Is there a way to prioritize certain spells in the combo? Like for example to first auto attack with nyx, then make it stun and after that to use items to further disable the enemy hero

ty

No it won't be done!

• @C4DL3R said:

ty

Nyx is atm not fully supported only dynamic combo is loaded , but it should be easy for idcnoob to add him with the combo you said. Everyone who buys the AIO can ask for 1 Hero ;)

Ayush is talking about change the order of spells for fully supported Heros, what is not really needed and not what you asked.

• @IdcNoob

Necro not fully supported, dagon not appearing in combo menu!

• JetJet Posts: 171
    edited January 2019

Could we have Earth Spirit added to fully supported heroes? Hero's really in the meta. Would love a decent working assembly for him @IdcNoob :gaben:

• i just buy this, and i would love to have Zeus added is not on the hard heroes list, and im 100% sure you can do better than the ones we already have Thanks i also bought evader and im thinking on buying new stuff from you later on this week.

• IdcNoobIdcNoob Posts: 1,175

@blitzkrieg1317 said:
    @IdcNoob

Its used by kill stealer, but if u want i can add it to combo.

@Jet said:
    Could we have Earth Spirit added to fully supported heroes? Hero's really in the meta. Would love a decent working assembly for him @IdcNoob :gaben:

Ill think about it after 7.21.

@Magenio said:
    i just buy this, and i would love to have Zeus added is not on the hard heroes list, and im 100% sure you can do better than the ones we already have Thanks i also bought evader and im thinking on buying new stuff from you later on this week.

I believe zeus is working fine, or tell me what should be improved.

• @IdcNoob said:

@blitzkrieg1317 said:
    @IdcNoob

@Jet said:

@Magenio said:
    i just buy this, and i would love to have Zeus added is not on the hard heroes list, and im 100% sure you can do better than the ones we already have Thanks i also bought evader and im thinking on buying new stuff from you later on this week.

i havent tried it at all until you said this, yeah its working fine the only hero i tried its not like totally great is huskar

https://www.esportstales.com/dota-2/top-20-most-played-mid-lane-heroes-of-720-5k-mmr

i believe that with your abilities you can do a winning huskar script without any probelms

• SmokkaSmokka Posts: 5

Играя на личе, нажимаю на кнопку комбинации и ничего не происходит, не работает даже орбволкер.

• hey bro i bought ur script for half a year
    I really like the hero of puck.
    could u fully support this hero? thx!

• I bought all your scripts. What others should I disable that you already have? That would not ask FPS

• You can also make a mark of the radius of the skill at Zeus?

• @IdcNoob said:

@blitzkrieg1317 said:
    @IdcNoob

@Jet said:

@Magenio said:

farm needs to be added using arc lightning ability

• cac1cac1 Posts: 367

Tusk ---- In an alternative combo can be add the automatic capture in the second a skill ?

• can you add earthspirit? Cuz jumpering doesnt update his earthspirit..

edited February 2019

Not sure why so many people want earth spirit when its hard and weak hero. With script u will most likely have <50% win rate because its hard to even hit ur combos, not to mention positioning/awareness.

• its fun and very op for pos 4..

• i have chance to request but no idea what should i do, your script is perfect idcnoob but storm spirit when i hold D it wotn work, like come to target and doing tiki taka combo

• BlitzBlitz Posts: 60

@IdcNoob said:
    Not sure why so many people want earth spirit when its hard and weak hero. With script u will most likely have <50% win rate because its hard to even hit ur combos, not to mention positioning/awareness.

Just as @chesternoob said, it's a fun hero and even after several nerfs he's still OP. Our community doesnt have a proper script for it so why dont you make it instead of being lazy. I'm a customer of your AIO and havent asked for any hero script either.

• Give this guy a truck of beer :)

@Blitz said:

@IdcNoob said:

Just as @chesternoob said, it's a fun hero and even after several nerfs he's still OP. Our community doesnt have a proper script for it so why dont you make it instead of being lazy. I'm a customer of your AIO and havent asked for any hero script either.

edited February 2019

@Blitz said:

@IdcNoob said:

Then whats this :kappa:

@Blitz said:
    Make tusk fully supported. I already requested you for this after I purchased unlocker. Features implemented are:

*Snowball save allies (with blink dagger/force staff etc)
    *Tag team combo with ulti
    *Improved efficiency in combo

Im tend to make es just to prove that this hero sucks xD

• F Es. What about brood or full support morphing loool. He's right Es even with good script is just a bad hero overall. Ez to counter and skills hard to hit xD just saying. Peace

@ralph_repato said:
    F Es. What about brood or full support morphing loool. He's right Es even with good script is just a bad hero overall. Ez to counter and skills hard to hit xD just saying. Peace

Fuck brood. I dont want to spread the cancer :kappa:

Okay, so i made simple combo for earth spirit, but since i dont know how to play him, there will be some problems :kappajail:

Waiting for ur screenshots with 10 games win streak with this "OP" hero.

P.S. Complains about missing skill shots are not allowed :kappa:

• Maybe a separate brood script just for the cancer bwahaha. Don't mind paying again. You're one of the best here honestly. Time to shit and fuck peeps up xD

• Yeah, can i request a brood script hahaha

• can anyone tell which are the best heroes to script with besides sky?

• cac1cac1 Posts: 367

@IdcNoob said:
    Okay, so i made simple combo for earth spirit, but since i dont know how to play him, there will be some problems :kappajail:

Thanks. So same need individual keys for 1,2,3 skills.

• NeeDforKillNeeDforKill Posts: 1,976

@cac1 said:

@IdcNoob said:

Thanks. So same need individual keys for 1,2,3 skills.

nope, it's one key to win

• support the rest heroes and accomplish this AIO pls,we'll pay for this

• asim463asim463 Posts: 6
    edited February 2019

@IdcNoob hero Slark is in fully supported hero list but after clicking on combo button with target enemy he not auto jump on him so is that it? or can you update it and make it possible please

@asim463 said:
    @IdcNoob hero Slark is in fully supported hero list but after clicking on combo button with target enemy he not auto jump on him so is that it? or can you update it and make it possible please

Fixed.

• asim463asim463 Posts: 6
    edited February 2019

@IdcNoob Thanks Mate x FeelsGoodMan

• @dengrui0423 said:
    support the rest heroes and accomplish this AIO pls,we'll pay for this

I mean extra money

• For some reasons 09K AIO unlocker cannot run. I have 09k.Core installed already. What have I done wrong?

@Ktnguyen92 said:
    For some reasons 09K AIO unlocker cannot run. I have 09k.Core installed already. What have I done wrong?

U need o9k.aio too.

• @IdcNoob said:

@Ktnguyen92 said:
    For some reasons 09K AIO unlocker cannot run. I have 09k.Core installed already. What have I done wrong?

U need o9k.aio too.

Oh i see. Could you reset my trial time please. I was unable to use your script due to not having O9k.aio

• Hello idc! I bought the unlocker. Could you improve on Visage? One key for the standard cycle stun combo and could you add a refresher combo too! Thanks alot and appreciate your work.

• pingupingu Posts: 14
    edited February 2019

hello idc , can u pls reset my trial ? i test in 2 heros only , very interested in aio , my network yesterday it was very bad

• blitzkrieg1317blitzkrieg1317 Posts: 10
    edited February 2019

@IdcNoob

Riki is not fully supported, orchid not appearing in combo menu. Spirit Breaker also, bloodthorn, nullifier and halberd not available in combo menu.

• QualQual Posts: 33
    edited February 2019

Just starting to test your script and it is really awesome!
    Just a (stupid?) question, why do we have to set the combo key for each heros? Can't we set it for all heroes just one time?
    Oh and, any plan to fully support meepo?

@Qual said:
    Just starting to test your script and it is really awesome!
    Just a (stupid?) question, why do we have to set the combo key for each heros? Can't we set it for all heroes just one time?
    Oh and, any plan to fully support meepo?

Because u might want to have different combo keys on different heroes xD
    No plans to support meepo.

• SveysSveys Posts: 16

Hey @IdcNoob . I'm loving your work, keep it up!
    Is there any chance of optimizing the body block function in combo? I've been trying it out on NP setting my treants to bodyblock, but it's not really working too well for me.

Thank you in advance :)

@IdcNoob "No plans to support meepo."
    Can I ask you why? Because it's too complicated ?

• @Sveys said:
    Hey @IdcNoob . I'm loving your work, keep it up!
    Is there any chance of optimizing the body block function in combo? I've been trying it out on NP setting my treants to bodyblock, but it's not really working too well for me.

Thank you in advance :)

+1 for this, please add better treant block so it traps them. Thanks :)

@IdcNoob with Timbersaw, combo just doesn't do anything against certain heroes. I saw that againt Lifestealer and Pangolier (maybe with some others?). Don't know why, it works like a charm with other heroes.
    Can you have a look on that?

• blitzkrieg1317blitzkrieg1317 Posts: 10
    edited February 2019

@IdcNoob

Again, your list says Tusk is fully supported. But bloodthorn, nullifier and scythe not available in combo menu.

@blitzkrieg1317 said:
    @IdcNoob

Again, your list says Tusk is fully supported. But bloodthorn, nullifier and scythe not available in combo menu.

Fully supported doesnt mean that ive added all items which no one buys on that hero.