O9K // AIO

Comments

• BlitzBlitz Posts: 60

@IdcNoob said:

@Joffers said:
    Just bought this today, hoping you could maybe improve the zeus to be more like the DIVINE assemblies? Skywrath still works amazingly though. Looking forward to trying more!

I never tried divine assemblies, so you can just tell me what exactly to add/improve.

• TP cancel using Nimbus
    • KS with Nimbus/Ulti
    • Efficient usage of veil combo
  • JoffersJoffers Posts: 5
    edited November 2018

@Blitz said:

@IdcNoob said:

@Joffers said:
    Just bought this today, hoping you could maybe improve the zeus to be more like the DIVINE assemblies? Skywrath still works amazingly though. Looking forward to trying more!

I never tried divine assemblies, so you can just tell me what exactly to add/improve.

• TP cancel using Nimbus
    • KS with Nimbus/Ulti
    • Efficient usage of veil combo

What Blitz said^^

Oh and perhaps add last hitting/farm with arc lightning rather than just right clicks? Very useful when being pressured, maybe this already exists and I'm being dumb tho so apologies if so.

• AyushAyush Posts: 356

hey @IdcNoob can we move onto some complex heros bro ? if ur interested, like arc warden,invoker?

• IdcNoobIdcNoob Posts: 1,175
    edited November 2018

@Ayush said:
    hey @IdcNoob can we move onto some complex heros bro ? if ur interested, like arc warden,invoker?

Im greedy and lazy, so adding complex heroes for same 40$ its just not profitable for me. And making them for additional cost is also questionable, since a lot of people already bought paid complex heroes.

• wakrozwakroz Posts: 28

Hello is Morph going to be fully supported by this script anytime soon ?

• hello im a aio buyer
    may i ask for the lc script improve, is the duel combo as fast as posible already? sometimes i feel its a little slower than human play, if it is working pefectly then NVM:)

@summer676 said:
    hello im a aio buyer
    may i ask for the lc script improve, is the duel combo as fast as posible already? sometimes i feel its a little slower than human play, if it is working pefectly then NVM:)

I have not tried LC on aio but the free assemblies are very much upto mark and very fast, feel free to check it out!

• shijunyan0088shijunyan0088 Posts: 20
    edited December 2018

@Ayush said:

@summer676 said:
    hello im a aio buyer

I have not tried LC on aio but the free assemblies are very much upto mark and very fast, feel free to check it out!

Freeversions are not 100% working for me are you?
    In some cases u stand right in front of enemy but just dont duel

@shijunyan0088 said:

@Ayush said:

@summer676 said:
    hello im a aio buyer

Freeversions are not 100% working for me are you?
    In some cases u stand right in front of enemy but just dont duel

i'll test the free assembly out today and tell you.

• Bought this script and Auto-use from IdcNoob, everything is paid - but it does not show that I own the script.

• NeeDforKillNeeDforKill Posts: 1,976

@NikolasTisole said:
    Bought this script and Auto-use from IdcNoob, everything is paid - but it does not show that I own the script.

you need restart loader

• AA is fully supported but his ulti is way off. 5 out of 10 times it misses. Can you take a look bud. I understand his ultimate is one of the hardest to hit in the game but does this script supposed to use some logic as far as this is concern. Also Miranas arrow. One of the hardest to hit consistently again. I'm just curious. Thank you bud. You rock xD

• @NeeDforKill said:

@NikolasTisole said:
    Bought this script and Auto-use from IdcNoob, everything is paid - but it does not show that I own the script.

you need restart loader

Uhhaaha xD really? I did it like 100 times already + tried to install it from new - but there is no button to install on the website

• @ralph_repato said:
    AA is fully supported but his ulti is way off. 5 out of 10 times it misses. Can you take a look bud. I understand his ultimate is one of the hardest to hit in the game but does this script supposed to use some logic as far as this is concern. Also Miranas arrow. One of the hardest to hit consistently again. I'm just curious. Thank you bud. You rock xD

Totally agree. That`s two very important updates - if possible :)

@ralph_repato said:
    AA is fully supported but his ulti is way off. 5 out of 10 times it misses. Can you take a look bud. I understand his ultimate is one of the hardest to hit in the game but does this script supposed to use some logic as far as this is concern. Also Miranas arrow. One of the hardest to hit consistently again. I'm just curious. Thank you bud. You rock xD

AA ult is the hardest ability to hit. Its possible to make some improvements, but its still will miss a lot when target range is >1000.

• markxiaoanmarkxiaoan Posts: 52
    edited December 2018

Riki combo does not automatically fogging.

@markxiaoan said:
    Riki combo does not automatically fogging.

What is fogging ?

• @IdcNoob smoke screen Combo only releases blink----->trick

@markxiaoan said:
    @IdcNoob smoke screen Combo only releases blink----->trick

Well, its working for me.

edited December 2018

Added antimage. His counterspell is somewhat smart and will be used only when enemy has ability with fast cast time (hex etc.), but mostly it will rely on o9k.evader.

• ShoXxShoXx Posts: 30
    edited December 2018

@IdcNoob improve lc combo he doesn´t ult he just rightclick orbwalk

he used Q w jump and rightclick not insta ult

• @ShoXx said:
    @IdcNoob improve lc combo he doesn´t ult he just rightclick orbwalk

he used Q w jump and rightclick not insta ult

sometimes same problem on me, ppl blame on me like LC why wont u duel if u can right click him
    also i feel the duel cast range of pressing a hotkey is bit smaller than the regular
    @IdcNoob plz make LC fully supported there are 2 paid clients now ask for LC!

• :((( is the statement of"Whoever will buy O9K.AIO.Unlocker can ask to improve/fix/add 1 desired hero" still valid?
    @IdcNoob

@summer676 said:
    :((( is the statement of"Whoever will buy O9K.AIO.Unlocker can ask to improve/fix/add 1 desired hero" still valid?
    @IdcNoob

It is, but ill add it when ill have time.

• @IdcNoob https://imgchr.com/i/F867Mq you see riki combo is bad no smoke

@markxiaoan said:
    @IdcNoob https://imgchr.com/i/F867Mq you see riki combo is bad no smoke

Its not using smoke in this case, because target is already stunned and muted/slowed.

• @IdcNoob I need smoke
    smoke restrain AM and FOV blink

@markxiaoan said:
    @IdcNoob I need smoke
    smoke restrain AM and FOV blink

Okay, ill force riki to cast smoke.

Added legion commander.

• add pls halbert for razor combo

@sadm1nt said:
    add pls halbert for razor combo

Ok.

• We are waiting for more powerfull morphling Unlocker :) With better casts and attacks :)

• legion no more free aio ?

@outstanding12 said:
    legion no more free aio ?

Its fully supported now.

• @IdcNoob said:

@outstanding12 said:

Its fully supported now.

so that means i need to pay now to play with it ?

@outstanding12 said:

@IdcNoob said:

@outstanding12 said:

Its fully supported now.

so that means i need to pay now to play with it ?

Yes.

• Is there a problem with the serial recruitment of OD? It is not the calculation of blood volume that we should make the first move?

@2839911947 said:
    Is there a problem with the serial recruitment of OD? It is not the calculation of blood volume that we should make the first move?

Sorry, i dont understand what u mean.

edited December 2018

@IdcNoob requesting rubick. :-P pls rubick

maybe you should make the script more expensive if you add more specific heros all hero scripts are different to each other.

i remembe you said if you add more heros like invoker or something the price of AIO rise for new guys who buy it. so if you get all in one guys will pay for it for sure.

same outcome you earn more money just focus on aio its very great

or like moones invoker a upgraded version of aio

@ShoXx said:
    @IdcNoob requesting rubick. :-P pls enable rubick

I think rubick works fine if u have o9k.autousage.

edited December 2018

@IdcNoob i don´t have autousage :-P

does it mean i buyed all in one and i need to buy for spezific heros another script? for some heros? :-D

@ShoXx said:
    @IdcNoob i don´t have autousage :-P

does it mean i buyed all in one and i need to buy for spezific heros another script? for some heros? :-D

I will not add stuff to this assembly, if its already in auto usage like spell steal.

• MonkeyzMonkeyz Posts: 4
    edited December 2018

Hey, I'm an AIO buyer I would like to request an improvement to the Arc Warden script. As the free Arc Warden annhiliator has been down recently I tried the AIO script and it is missing a lot more features than I thought.

Namely
    - The ability to auto-push
    - Auto use tempest double midas
    - Auto use tempest double boots of travel

Also an improvement on the spark wraith placement in combos

ty :)

@Monkeyz said:
    Hey, I'm an AIO buyer I would like to request an improvement to the Arc Warden script. As the free Arc Warden annhiliator has been down recently I tried the AIO script and it is missing a lot more features than I thought.

Namely

Arc warden is complex hero, so probably ill not add him.

• @IdcNoob said:

@Monkeyz said:

Namely

Arc warden is complex hero, so probably ill not add him.

I feel as if he looks complex but really an autopush would just be him hitting creeps and then moving down the lane and repeat. Same with the other stuff really but then again, if it was so easy I suppose I wouldn't be paying you for it..

• Why would he waste time creating an Arc script when there is already a complete Arc warden script released. It doesn’t make sense at all. There are other heroes he can focus on.

• Hello, I am a Chinese user. Why did I purchase Unlocker, but I did not load the hero script option when I entered the game menu?

@winingame said:
    Hello, I am a Chinese user. Why did I purchase Unlocker, but I did not load the hero script option when I entered the game menu?

You need o9k.core, o9k.aio and o9k.aio.unlocker installed/enabled.

• VacantVacant Posts: 99

@IdcNoob
    Juggernaut ward control seems to be broken. Only played 1 game with it so far but my ward didn't move at all.

• dazzle is not working.