O9K // AIO

Comments

• IdcNoobIdcNoob Posts: 1,175

@fallenjades said:
    Does treant protector use spells and heals on allies and towers with auto usage?

Yes, not sure why u ask in aio topic though.

• momoensagemomoensage Posts: 29
    edited October 2018

Two pieces of advices:

First, Can you improve the logic between aoe stuns and linken breaker?
    example: Axe with dagger, all skills and items in combo, aim to taunt enemy with linken's sphere
    IF Battle hunger is not highlighted in linken breaker, axe will use dagger - taunt and will not use battle hunger
    IF Battle hunger is highlighted in linken breaker, axe will use dagger- battle hunger-then taunt
    When we play axe , we want it use dagger - taunt - use battle hunger to break linken - Kill enemy with utl

So can you set priority for taunt than battle hunger even when linken breaker is chosen?
    Same problem with enigma and cent warrior.

Second, Can you add invisibility support for enigma's black hole (maybe other channeling spells as well)
    Shadow Amulet、Shadow Blade、Glimmer Cape might be built in the combo, they can be used during channeling

@momoensage said:
    Two pieces of advices:

First, Can you improve the logic between aoe stuns and linken breaker?
    example: Axe with dagger, all skills and items in combo, aim to taunt enemy with linken's sphere
    IF Battle hunger is not highlighted in linken breaker, axe will use dagger - taunt and will not use battle hunger
    IF Battle hunger is highlighted in linken breaker, axe will use dagger- battle hunger-then taunt
    When we play axe , we want it use dagger - taunt - use battle hunger to break linken - Kill enemy with utl

So can you set priority for taunt than battle hunger even when linken breaker is chosen?
    Same problem with enigma and cent warrior.

Second, Can you add invisibility support for enigma's black hole (maybe other channeling spells as well)
    Shadow Amulet、Shadow Blade、Glimmer Cape might be built in the combo, they can be used during channeling

1. Ill try to fix.
    2. Not sure, auto usage can use glimmer on channeling for example.
  • bought all your stuff could you add for pudge rot and clink ulti thanks

@hunted101 said:
    bought all your stuff could you add for pudge rot and clink ulti thanks

You mean pudge rot deny? It cant really be calculated and will be same as just leave it enabled.
    For clinkz ulti also not sure, cuz in combo you will be able to use it mostly on lane creeps, instead of jungle.

• mcYDmcYD Posts: 42

Why did I tick it? It didn't load.

The game does not load this collection. How to do it?

• @mcYD said:
    The game does not load this collection. How to do it?

@mcYD said:
    Why did I tick it? It didn't load.

It's working for me. Did you active trial?

edited October 2018

The last trial worked. This time no

@mcYD said:
    The last trial worked. This time no

Make sure u have o9k.core.

Yes, and checked

@mcYD said:
    Yes, and checked

Check ensage console then.

• Hi anymore upcoming script from you to release I'm ready to purchase eagerly waiting and double thumbs up with all his works really awesome.

• AyushAyush Posts: 356

@IdcNoob why doesnt ember use 3x remenent in combo ?

• @Ayush said:
    @IdcNoob why doesnt ember use 3x remenent in combo ?

for me it used all 3

• JoyEnoshimaJoyEnoshima Posts: 79
    edited October 2018

Remove Disruptor from fully working heros, he might work in a demo mode where no one moves but in real games this scipt will give you more fails then anything else.

• For me ember uses only 1 remnant, maybe some options?

@MinpoJke said:
    For me ember uses only 1 remnant, maybe some options?

It uses them one by one, but if target has low health it will use all at once.

• Oh thanks

@IdcNoob tiny double avalanche isnt working can u please fix it ? thanks

@Ayush said:

What is double avalanche ?

edited October 2018

@IdcNoob said:

@Ayush said:

Please check this link.

Thanks.

@Ayush said:

@IdcNoob said:

@Ayush said:

Please check this link.

Thanks.

But its already works like that, unless u are too far away...

• EftimisEftimis Posts: 11

O9K.AIO and O9K.Farm work training area but O9K.AIO and O9K.Farm not work join the game. Why could it be. Could it be because of the lag

• Shadow Shaman - Shackles
    Canceling the cast

@ufodase said:
    Shadow Shaman - Shackles
    Canceling the cast

Oh so u posting in random topics without even knowing what causes it :fappa:

• @IdcNoob said:

@ufodase said:
    Shadow Shaman - Shackles
    Canceling the cast

Oh so u posting in random topics without even knowing what causes it :fappa:

I'm sorry to hear about your arrogance.
    I missed the last post, however, after the update all the chaneling skills are being canceled when I use your script.
    I understand that it must be tiresome to analyze all complaints, however, there is no need for harassment.

• badbreathbadbreath Posts: 172

Does it cancel channeling immediately or after a few secs? Try disabling evader and see if it still does it... if a stun is incoming it will try to dodge (which is good because your channel would have been canceled anyways) If it's immediate you probably have another orb walker installed like ragecore... disable that and try again.

• Can you add "aviod self-stun by using manta" for Alchemist?
    the logic can be very simple:
    1、start a timer when start Unstable Concoction
    2、check whether the skill is Unstable Concoction or Unstable Concoction Throw after 5300ms
    3、use manta if the skill is Unstable Concoction Throw when 5450ms

The Concoction blows up after 5.5s and manta has a 0.1s time invulnerable

@momoensage said:
    Can you add "aviod self-stun by using manta" for Alchemist?
    the logic can be very simple:
    1、start a timer when start Unstable Concoction
    2、check whether the skill is Unstable Concoction or Unstable Concoction Throw after 5300ms
    3、use manta if the skill is Unstable Concoction Throw when 5450ms

The Concoction blows up after 5.5s and manta has a 0.1s time invulnerable

Its already in o9k.evader and will not be added here.

• @IdcNoob said:

there is no o9k.evader in the database, where do i find it?

@igodlike said:

@IdcNoob said:

there is no o9k.evader in the database, where do i find it?

https://www.ensage.io/discussion/1710/o9k-evader/p1

• can you work on necro next, cheers legend!

@manunit92 said:
    can you work on necro next, cheers legend!

Right now im trying to improve last hit, but since i hate randomness that involved in last hitting, it goes really slowly :fappa:
    But after that ill add some new heroes.

@IdcNoob said:

@manunit92 said:
    can you work on necro next, cheers legend!

Right now im trying to improve last hit, but since i hate randomness that involved in last hitting, it goes really slowly :fappa:

hey bro alchemist not uses his stun, like it always lands on me never on enemy ( idk if its too late can u add it as priority no1) , please add blink support for alchemist as well...

• @IdcNoob said:

Hi bro i'm glad you are working on last hit things improved it and make it paid version I would be 1st customer buy your script :)

• arilaril Posts: 12

does anyone in here know how to maximize 09k.aio for range heroes such as sniper or drow so they will always keep their range as far as possible while attacking. i tried with without orbwalking menu in unit option, it worked great to make distance, but when enemy come they're are not moving to make distance from the enemy. Thanks.

@aril said:
    does anyone in here know how to maximize 09k.aio for range heroes such as sniper or drow so they will always keep their range as far as possible while attacking. i tried with without orbwalking menu in unit option, it worked great to make distance, but when enemy come they're are not moving to make distance from the enemy. Thanks.

Set danger range.

• arilaril Posts: 12

@IdcNoob said:

@aril said:

Set danger range.

Thanks.

• DizzDizz Posts: 47

So dont know if this can be fixed quickly but, i started the trial, and now it wont let me use the script? Not even with the trial?

I cant buy it now either as it just says "install" because it is trial mode.

This issue wont be a problem in 24 hours i guess but it is frustrating that the trial doesnt work, for me at least.

• JerffellyJerffelly Posts: 198

@Dizz said:
    So dont know if this can be fixed quickly but, i started the trial, and now it wont let me use the script? Not even with the trial?

This issue wont be a problem in 24 hours i guess but it is frustrating that the trial doesnt work, for me at least.

Provide more information.

Console errors?
    Loader errors?
    Is core library installed for this assembly? - O9K.Core

@Jerffelly said:

@Dizz said:

Console errors?
    Loader errors?

no console error. I have core installed.

the problem is as i described. i click "start trial" it tells me the plugin has started and the timer has begun but in the loader it tells me "you do not own this" (or whatever the words are)

• @Dizz said:

@Jerffelly said:

@Dizz said:

Console errors?
    Loader errors?

the problem is as i described. i click "start trial" it tells me the plugin has started and the timer has begun but in the loader it tells me "you do not own this" (or whatever the words are)

Usually restarting Ensage fixes this.

@PennyPacker said:

@Dizz said:

@Jerffelly said:

@Dizz said:

Console errors?
    Loader errors?

Usually restarting Ensage fixes this.

Hi. Thanks, i tried that twice too just to make sure.

• Hi Noob, sometimes Elder Titan dont cast his Spirit before use the Stun.

• cac1cac1 Posts: 367

riki - not work 1st skill

IdcNoob - Managed to get this working yesterday and wanted to say thank you. I've just bought your Assembly and it is amazing.

I'll let you know how I get on with it over time.

• what's the best heroes to use this with?

• ramzesbgramzesbg Posts: 249

@igodlike said:
    what's the best heroes to use this with?

The heroes that you have good understanding of. Although it’s a script, it doesn’t mean you press 1 button and insta win, there is no such script and never will be, especially on higher rating. You still need to have very good understanding about positioning and when to engage. So just look which heroes the AIO supports and choose the one that you understand and play the best without any scripts and Play that hero using the AIO. :)

@igodlike said:
    what's the best heroes to use this with?

This assembly has scripts for pretty much all heroes. But i agree with Ramzesbg that you need to understand that hero in order for it to work best.

Don't think this will just allow you to hold one button to win, it simply helps with the directed combo's ;)