O9K // AIO

Comments

• can anyone tell me how to use all this thing?

• can you please add ghost staff to enigma and refresh orb to magnus?

• IdcNoobIdcNoob Posts: 1,175

@juniorkyo said:
    can you please add ghost staff to enigma and refresh orb to magnus?

Magnus uses orb. Not sure about ghost staff, just use it before ult ?

• @IdcNoob said:

@juniorkyo said:
    can you please add ghost staff to enigma and refresh orb to magnus?

Magnus uses orb. Not sure about ghost staff, just use it before ult ?

yeah, before ultimate, I died a lot because of a sniper.

• I would use it instead of bkb

• can i get a trial reset ? I cant play when I installed my trial hrs because im not subscribe and i can play only 1 game but that 1 game is only on demo. now I subscribe please reset my trial

• how do you work with chen? like chen using creep skills?

@sipahi said:
    how do you work with chen? like chen using creep skills?

It was bugged, should work now, just hold combo key.

• crscrs Posts: 24

Hi, can you add please the next items on Axe: meteor hammer and crimson guard ? And can you make to change spells and items order do manual?

@crs said:
    Hi, can you add please the next items on Axe: meteor hammer and crimson guard ? And can you make to change spells and items order do manual?

Why would u buy meteor hammer on axe, to throw games? xD Crimson is not combo ability, so use auto usage or evader. I cant change order to manual and why u need that ?

• ta wouldn use traps.

@jokers1990 said:
    ta wouldn use traps.

Fixed.

https://facebook.com/gramadhany/videos/10156769892724082/

I see this combo with meteor hammer can u implant this ?

@crs said:
    https://facebook.com/gramadhany/videos/10156769892724082/

I see this combo with meteor hammer can u implant this ?

Ill add it later.

• Any new heroes coming soon bud? Ty

@ralph_repato said:
    Any new heroes coming soon bud? Ty

No.

• cac1cac1 Posts: 367

Vasage It's not working. Game is closed.

• there is smth wrong with Lina prediction,plz check it

@dengrui0423 said:
    there is smth wrong with Lina prediction,plz check it

How about explaining what is wrong ?

• @IdcNoob said:

@dengrui0423 said:
    there is smth wrong with Lina prediction,plz check it

How about explaining what is wrong ?

dragon slave and light strike array all have the effect of over prediction In actual game

Hi, for axe can u make priority for blade mail first item, because when i cast combo axe do the call and then cast meteor hammer and after blade mail, i want to cast call and blade mail, then meteor if it posible, thanks !

@crs said:
    Hi, for axe can u make priority for blade mail first item, because when i cast combo axe do the call and then cast meteor hammer and after blade mail, i want to cast call and blade mail, then meteor if it posible, thanks !

I hope someday people will take seriously my warning about demo mode, but i guess it will happen only when i will completely disable assemblies in demo mode.

@IdcNoob sorry mate u right, i tested in lobby mode and it's working. For next tests i will go in lobby mode.

• lspbxlspbx Posts: 13

Hi,I have already had this script,would you let us combine Invoker‘s skill freely,thanks!

• lspbxlspbx Posts: 13

@IdcNoob Hi,I have already had this script,would you let us combine Invoker‘s skill freely,thanks!

• Omniknight is bugged he try to use Purification on enemy.

@hppsc1215 said:
    Omniknight is bugged he try to use Purification on enemy.

Hes not fully supported.

• i hope sfcombo blink>scythe of vyse or other items for linken>eul>R,now blink>eul>scythe of vyse>aaaa...no matter how I modify it, I can't use scythe of vyse or other items for linken

• koktaykoktay Posts: 64
    edited September 2018

I have installed all the runtimes and scripts, but I still can't open this script in the game, it doesn't work!

edited September 2018

@koktay said:
    I have installed all the runtimes and scripts, but I still can't open this script in the game, it doesn't work!

U need only o9k.core. Check ensage console after loading into the game.

• How to set up Arc illusion automatic attacks and release skills against enemies?Please forgive me for not finding how to set it up. I just want to automatically attack the target after I summon the illusion.

• hleshles Posts: 23

@koktay said:
    How to set up Arc illusion automatic attacks and release skills against enemies?Please forgive me for not finding how to set it up. I just want to automatically attack the target after I summon the illusion.

This AIO doesn't list Arc as a supported hero... use the one that does ;)

• Hi i bought AIO.Unlocker, please improve Lina

• @IdcNoob said:

@hppsc1215 said:
    Omniknight is bugged he try to use Purification on enemy.

Hes not fully supported.

ok

• Hey IdcNoob just want to thank you for all your fantastic scripts. I own item manager, evader with both extensions and auto usage. I purchased the AIO as well tonight and I was wondering what settings you use for Oracle because all these extensions have similar features but in evader you mention to turn off certain things but don't go into detail. I'm just trying to make the most out of all these fantastic features.

@manunit92 said:
    Hey IdcNoob just want to thank you for all your fantastic scripts. I own item manager, evader with both extensions and auto usage. I purchased the AIO as well tonight and I was wondering what settings you use for Oracle because all these extensions have similar features but in evader you mention to turn off certain things but don't go into detail. I'm just trying to make the most out of all these fantastic features.

U dont need to change settings in evader, u can disable some of his abilities in auto usage, like shield.

• If you want auto win on oracle farm in this order -> lotus orb - linkin - then you can get what you team needs like pipe or whatever. In auto usage set shield and health restores to 35 percent (make sure they are the same value). If you have a capable team you literally just follow them around and laugh as script heals them, puts linkens on them, purges them with spell and lotus. It’s actually really funny and op. But if your carry sucks you still lose ;)

• I love your oracle script with auto usage and full evader just wondering if you can make a great IO script just like oracle willing to pay more if i have to. Please and thank you

@fallenjades said:
    I love your oracle script with auto usage and full evader just wondering if you can make a great IO script just like oracle willing to pay more if i have to. Please and thank you

I just dont know what io supposed to do.

• Are you able to make it so that it auto moves the orbs so it hits the player?

@fallenjades said:
    Are you able to make it so that it auto moves the orbs so it hits the player?

Ill add it when ill have time.

• could u add the brood mother ? i bought u r AIO script

• Hi @IdcNoob can you add auto branch eating on specified low health? Or with a key? I am not being lazy, but on higher rank games time is essential, focusing on farm and denies, it would help rather than having to go to the item drop it and eat it, clicking a key or if goes to specific health it does it. Great when your chasing too under tower when enemy tries to juke and your on low health, it would be nice to focus on enemy and assembly does the branch eating automatically. Thanks!

@anonymouse said:
    Hi @IdcNoob can you add auto branch eating on specified low health? Or with a key? I am not being lazy, but on higher rank games time is essential, focusing on farm and denies, it would help rather than having to go to the item drop it and eat it, clicking a key or if goes to specific health it does it. Great when your chasing too under tower when enemy tries to juke and your on low health, it would be nice to focus on enemy and assembly does the branch eating automatically. Thanks!

Item manger.

• @IdcNoob said:

@anonymouse said:
    Hi @IdcNoob can you add auto branch eating on specified low health? Or with a key? I am not being lazy, but on higher rank games time is essential, focusing on farm and denies, it would help rather than having to go to the item drop it and eat it, clicking a key or if goes to specific health it does it. Great when your chasing too under tower when enemy tries to juke and your on low health, it would be nice to focus on enemy and assembly does the branch eating automatically. Thanks!

Item manger.

Sorry bro wrong section

• new to ensage quick question regrading the targeting. I've set my combo key to space, i mouse near the target i want to combo and hold down space but it feels like my guy is walking towards the mouse while attacking, is this normal?

@xpliset said:
    new to ensage quick question regrading the targeting. I've set my combo key to space, i mouse near the target i want to combo and hold down space but it feels like my guy is walking towards the mouse while attacking, is this normal?

You can change that in unit settings to move to mouse or target.

• @IdcNoob said:

@xpliset said:
    new to ensage quick question regrading the targeting. I've set my combo key to space, i mouse near the target i want to combo and hold down space but it feels like my guy is walking towards the mouse while attacking, is this normal?

thanks for reply, so setting it move to target will always keep me at max range? eg if I'm using sniper will he only move into attack range rather then running up to the enemy hero?

Any chance for an extra 1 day trial? wan to test a few heroes with move to target before going ahead with purchase.

@xpliset said:

@IdcNoob said:

@xpliset said:

thanks for reply, so setting it move to target will always keep me at max range? eg if I'm using sniper will he only move into attack range rather then running up to the enemy hero?

Any chance for an extra 1 day trial? wan to test a few heroes with move to target before going ahead with purchase.

Ive reset trial like few hours ago. There is also "danger range" settings, which will keep ur hero at certain range.

• Does treant protector use spells and heals on allies and towers with auto usage?