O9K // AIO

Comments

• кто может подсказать по чему на некторых героях нету юза езериала дагона да и вообще предметов?
    например на сф со сборкой травела, батерфляй, дд, сатаник, скади, нилифаер в комбо стоит только батерфляй

• cac1cac1 Posts: 367

@IdcNoob said:

@Tman446 said:
    Hi! I buy you're AIO can you please work on the Earth Spirit? I see the earth spirit anni is there but it's not very good. Also, the elder titan is broken and get's stuck when trying to cast.

I already said that es is weak and all abilities kinda hard to hit, but maybe ill do it.

@cac1 said:
    Sand king - need combo - ult -> blink

Bro please, dont tell me that u cant press R and then combo key while he will be channeling ult for 2 seconds ...

You are right. Excuse.

• ShoXxShoXx Posts: 30

@IdcNoob

You need add Items for every hero looks like alot of missing items. Earthshaker for example didn´t use veil or shivas and didn´t pop up in the list of spells usage

So not ALL FULLY supported heros works well.

• IdcNoobIdcNoob Posts: 1,175
    edited September 2018

@ShoXx said:
    @IdcNoob

You need add Items for every hero looks like alot of missing items. Earthshaker for example didn´t use veil or shivas and didn´t pop up in the list of spells usage

Im too lazy to add all possible items at once, so i add them when requested.

• @IdcNoob can you please add terrorblade?

• @IdcNoob said:

@ShoXx said:
    @IdcNoob

Im too lazy to add all possible items at once, so i add them when requested.

I'd like to request Dagon Eblade veil of discord combo on all int heroes :doge:

I will buy the script next month though :chupika:

@TheHiddenLeaf2 said:

This combo is used by kill stealer on all heroes.

• @IdcNoob said:

@TheHiddenLeaf2 said:

This combo is used by kill stealer on all heroes.

Actually have that one since a week mhhm :chupika:

• ShoXxShoXx Posts: 30

@IdcNoob you want money for your script and you are too lazy?

@ShoXx said:
    @IdcNoob you want money for your script and you are too lazy?

Yes.

• Testing it out now, pudge was amazing. SO much fun.

• ramzesbgramzesbg Posts: 249
    edited September 2018

I never asked for a new hero to be added so I'm asking for something much simpler now of it's possible at all of course. Could you add a simple overlay on weaver to show us how much life would the ulti return if we use it at any given point?

• @ramzesbg said:
    I never asked for a new hero to be added so I'm asking for something much simpler now of it's possible at all of course. Could you add a simple overlay on weaver to show us how much life would the ulti return if we use it at any given point?

Good Idea.

edited September 2018

@ramzesbg said:

Ill add it when i will have time.

• @IdcNoob said:

@ramzesbg said:

Ill add it when i will have time.

Thanks man! Much appreciated :)!

• cac1cac1 Posts: 367

Why settings became a separate menu? Gray and white squares appeared, all the settings were lost. Can not understand anything.

edited September 2018

@cac1 said:
    Why settings became a separate menu? Gray and white squares appeared, all the settings were lost. Can not understand anything.

I moved it to new menu cuz old one is bad and sdk cant do what i need. Unfortunately you will have to config it again.

• JetJet Posts: 171

So white or black square, which is "Enabled" kappa

@Jet said:
    So white or black square, which is "Enabled" kappa

I copied it from dota settings, so u actually should know :kappa:

• I really like this new menu..thx idcnoob..

• lina isn't aa'ing in combo after using skills
    just stand there :frowning:
    i realize when she ults, she stops auto attacking. please check thank you

• didnt inject plz check

• @idcnoob can you check the settings with riki, all works perfecto, but when you buy and Aghanim's the combo works a little weird

• This used to work in Ability Draft too. Are we going to see that again?

@mariolo said:
    @idcnoob can you check the settings with riki, all works perfecto, but when you buy and Aghanim's the combo works a little weird

Ill check.

@Absolvo said:
    This used to work in Ability Draft too. Are we going to see that again?

Not really. Fully supported heroes are expected to have their own spells, only dynamic heroes will work there.

• Maybe a noob question, but how to change the menu position?

@juniorkyo said:
    Maybe a noob question, but how to change the menu position?

Drag it by the 1st row.

• Hello. After update with this script something is wrong. Previously, I turned off all move options on Ursa, and he only used his abilities and beat. Now he is constantly trying to run to the mouse. There are no errors in console

Здравствуйте. После обновления со скриптом что то не так. Раньше я отключал на Ursa все опции движения, и он только юзал абилки и бил. Сейчас же он постоянно пытается бежать к мышке. В консоли ошибок нет

@MinpoJke said:
    Hello. After update with this script something is wrong. Previously, I turned off all move options on Ursa, and he only used his abilities and beat. Now he is constantly trying to run to the mouse. There are no errors in console

Здравствуйте. После обновления со скриптом что то не так. Раньше я отключал на Ursa все опции движения, и он только юзал абилки и бил. Сейчас же он постоянно пытается бежать к мышке. В консоли ошибок нет

Dont turn off orbwalk in unit settings.

• i am confused ... this price is for one month or forever ?

@hamham said:
    i am confused ... this price is for one month or forever ?

Forever.

• can u add refresh orb for magnus?

• yea there is something wrong with script atm i played sniper just now, it doesnt aa sometimes... really weird

11:32:04 | ERROR | System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    at O9K.Core.Managers.Renderer.VPK.Package9.FindEntry(String directory, String fileName, String extension)
    at O9K.Core.Managers.Renderer.VPK.Package9.FindVtexEntry(String filePath)
    at O9K.Core.Managers.Renderer.VPK.VpkBrowser9.FindImage(String fileName)
    at O9K.Core.Managers.Renderer.D3TextureManager`1.<>c__DisplayClass14_0.b__0()

• VacantVacant Posts: 99
    edited September 2018

Request shadow blade/silver edge+bloodthorn for pl. Getting picked up a decent amount on him lately.

@death1213 said:
    yea there is something wrong with script atm i played sniper just now, it doesnt aa sometimes... really weird

11:32:04 | ERROR | System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    at O9K.Core.Managers.Renderer.VPK.Package9.FindEntry(String directory, String fileName, String extension)
    at O9K.Core.Managers.Renderer.VPK.Package9.FindVtexEntry(String filePath)
    at O9K.Core.Managers.Renderer.VPK.VpkBrowser9.FindImage(String fileName)
    at O9K.Core.Managers.Renderer.D3TextureManager`1.<>c__DisplayClass14_0.b__0()

Not sure if it's the same issue you were having but I had a weird game as weaver yesterday where when I tried to right click a hero/neutral/creep to attack my hero would just move to it so I had to resort to a-clicking the ground. Didn't have console open and it was only for the one game so I wasn't able to figure out what was causing it.

• just bought it, doesnt look like Mangnus blink + skewer combo is working?

@sipahi said:
    just bought it, doesnt look like Mangnus blink + skewer combo is working?

Its working.

• why wasnt script shown in game
    under menu

• @jokers1990 said:
    why wasnt script shown in game
    under menu

it's under new menu now, you need to activate o9kcore too

• @death1213 said:

@jokers1990 said:
    under menu

how to show new menu?

• @IdcNoob thanks for amazing script. Hope u add items to Grimestoke soon

@pratham47 said:
    @IdcNoob thanks for amazing script. Hope u add items to Grimestoke soon

Which items ?

• just bought it, doesnt look like Mangnus blink + skewer combo is working?> @IdcNoob said:

@sipahi said:
    just bought it, doesnt look like Mangnus blink + skewer combo is working?

Its working.

Doesnt appear to be actually. It skewers to random area... and if i remove RP from the combo, it doesnt to anything at all.

edited September 2018

@sipahi said:
    Doesnt appear to be actually. It skewers to random area... and if i remove RP from the combo, it doesnt to anything at all.

About what exactly u are talking ?
    There is blink+skewer combo which will use only these spells and skewer to ally, if there is any near, otherwise he wont do anything.
    And default combo in which it will skewer to ally or tower (can be changed in settings) after rp.
    I hope u are not testing it in demo mode without allies and wondering why its not using skewer.

• @death1213 said:

@jokers1990 said:
    under menu

i activated o9k core, but sometimes its buggy and does not show in menu

@jokers1990 said:

@death1213 said:

@jokers1990 said:
    under menu

i activated o9k core, but sometimes its buggy and does not show in menu

Then show ensage console when it doesnt work.

• Any upcoming heroes @IdcNoob xD or other scripts you working on ty

• Crashing for me when i use Dark willow but all other heroes seem to be fine.

@Fangaloids said:
    Crashing for me when i use Dark willow but all other heroes seem to be fine.

In demo mode or real game ?

• Pls add Tusk if u have spare time, there's not a really great Tusk script around! Thanks!

• @IdcNoob add Dagon, veil and halberd to grrimstroke