O9K // AIO

Comments

• rained23rained23 Posts: 2
    edited July 2018

my suggestion to IdcNoob how about you collaborate with ensage to add + $1-2 per month on ensage subs and add your assembly as subscription base, your assembly is the best one currently used with ensage I mean because you have almost 60-70% heroes covered, instead of 1 time 40$.

Why I suggest it's added as addon value to the ensage subscription because it will keep you updating your assembly due to recurring monthly income.

• NoLuckSkillNoLuckSkill Posts: 26
    edited July 2018

Can you add kill steal with Tiny third-Spell "Tree Grab"?

Additionally, after the last update, I am seeing the following errors in the Console:

prntscr.com/k9i8dl

• @douglasgiroto said:
    Thanks for the trial period, I used your script a lot and it is really good. Too bad it's over, $ 40 is equivalent to 2 weeks of my work (trainee). the end of this free script encouraged me to stop using the ensage. But your script is really good, those who have enough money to spend with games, I recommend.

+1 $40 is too much for me too.

• rained23rained23 Posts: 2

@JoyPink said:
    Cmon guys you have a very nice aio here and its growing every day. Be happy and buy it now for 40$...you dont have to pay more when he adds new stuff in future and you buy now.....or do you want him to split up his script like he did with evader?
    1 aio for carry heros 30$
    1 aio for support heros 25$
    1 aio for the rest 30$?

Why you dont rage about baio or the rage scripts there you get much less for the money...

Edit, i forgot the best Idcnoob is dev who you can talk to, you can ask him things and stuff you want in the aio.( if it is not total trash he will add it most of the time ) You can tell him about bugs and they are fixed in no time.
    Its this "service" what makes the difference for me.

that is why his assembly worth as a subscription instead of one off.

• kappatalismkappatalism Posts: 134

@Socks said:

@kappatalism said:
    40$ is way too high xd Considering lowering the price..> @IdcNoob said:

@kappatalism said:
    40$ is way too high xd Considering lowering the price..

You are getting like 1 hero for 1$. Im considering increasing the price even more.

Lol okay. At least don't increase it again before I have the money to buy this script. :P
    I know 40$ may seem reasonable for Westerners but for people from other regions it's really expensive. Maybe Ensage should consider having different price for different regions like Steam ?

Even though I'm from the UK, I would definitely say I'm from somewhere else then if thats the case. 40$ is still a lot.
    I would prefer sub based, monthly payment

Me too.

• VacantVacant Posts: 99

Played a few more games of pango last night with just o9k.aio and couldn't replicate the issue I had so it must be some other script interfering, disregard my last post.

Shadow demon logic doesn't recognize that shadow poison can hit targets in disruption.

• yungcheezyyungcheezy Posts: 12

Could you add Lion to the queue?

• SocksSocks Posts: 47

@Vacant said:
    Played a few more games of pango last night with just o9k.aio and couldn't replicate the issue I had so it must be some other script interfering, disregard my last post.

Shadow demon logic doesn't recognize that shadow poison can hit targets in disruption.

the only way it should interrupt is if KS is enabled ^^, it stops R to ks with Q xd

• latworxlatworx Posts: 10

just subs as the script is goood. still thinking which heroes script to request.

• PennyPackerPennyPacker Posts: 102

@latworx said:
    just subs as the script is goood. still thinking which heroes script to request.

COUGH Earth Spirit COUGH :devil:

• IdcNoobIdcNoob Posts: 1,175

@yungcheezy said:

Whats wrong with how lion works right now ?

• SocksSocks Posts: 47

@IdcNoob said:

@yungcheezy said:

Only thing wrong with lion is Q close range and sometimes take some time to cast Q
    Apart from that, links fine, ks's fine ^^

• ralph_repatoralph_repato Posts: 135

Finally bought this! Thank you bud XD

• ralph_repatoralph_repato Posts: 135

Requesting Razor and Vengeful Spirit. Ty

• NightFoxNightFox Posts: 13

@IdcNoob - how does it look from player prospective, does the mouse cursor auto move to the clicks happening in backend?

I have purchased this and would like to request Last Hit for creeps for all heroes and frost attacks from drow ranger.

@ralph_repato said:

Im a bit "busy" right so ill add them later.

@NightFox said:
    @IdcNoob - how does it look from player prospective, does the mouse cursor auto move to the clicks happening in backend?

I have purchased this and would like to request Last Hit for creeps for all heroes and frost attacks from drow ranger.

Mouse moves, same as in all assemblies.
    I will not add last hit to aio.

• ramzesbgramzesbg Posts: 249
    edited July 2018

@IdcNoob said:

@ralph_repato said:

@NightFox said:

and why would you even want to lasthit with frost attacks :D :D

Edit: Finally purchased the script. Time to rape bodies again :devil:

edited July 2018

One thing I noticed when playing with ember is, auto chain doesn't work when using sleight of fist manually. And also could you make it so that Fist + Chain combo doesn't use blink dagger right on to the target but instead calculates the total distance of dagger + fist so that this way we can catch targets from a huge distance.

edited July 2018

@ramzesbg said:
    One thing I noticed when playing with ember is, auto chain doesn't work when using sleight of fist manually. And also could you make it so that Fist + Chain combo doesn't use blink dagger right on to the target but instead calculates the total distance of dagger + fist so that this way we can catch targets from a huge distance.

You need to hold w for auto chains. Ill add blink+fist later.

@IdcNoob said:

@ramzesbg said:

You need to hold w for auto chains. Ill add blink+fist later.

Ahh ok, didn't know I had to gold it :D Thanks.

• arbkilla1arbkilla1 Posts: 4

i have a question. for example when i play earth shaker none of the items show or work in combo as if when i play riki it auto applies item skills. is it a glitch or its just how it is? as of now all that works for him is force staff.. what i did to make it work was i binded the move key and combo key to the same button. the move key has all the items just not the combo. but with other heros i dont need to do this.. im sorry if i didnt explain correctly but any help? i have unlocker aswell

• badbreathbadbreath Posts: 172

I just tested earthshaker in demo mode with force staff and everything works fine for me. Force staffs into enemy and does the whole combo.

I just did notice a bug though while testing him. If you are right next to enemy he will still use forcestaff on himself in the middle of the combo haha :)

• NightFoxNightFox Posts: 13

@ramzesbg said:

@IdcNoob said:

@ralph_repato said:

@NightFox said:

When hitting heroes it should do frost attacks, but it does not do right now, am I missing something ?

• @NightFox said:

@ramzesbg said:

@IdcNoob said:

@ralph_repato said:

@NightFox said:

When hitting heroes it should do frost attacks, but it does not do right now, am I missing something ?

Frost Arrows working fine

• arbkilla1arbkilla1 Posts: 4

@badbreath said:
    I just tested earthshaker in demo mode with force staff and everything works fine for me. Force staffs into enemy and does the whole combo.

well yeah as i wrote the only item that works is force staff. for example if i get a blood thorn for clinkz it would apply it to enemy but if i got a blood thorn on earth shaker its not even an option in combo. blood thorn is an item i use when i got for heavy dmg as earth

You're right it's not a supported item on earthshaker. I thought you were saying force staff isn't working. But you could get it to work using item manager if you wanted to.

@arbkilla1 said:

@badbreath said:

well yeah as i wrote the only item that works is force staff. for example if i get a blood thorn for clinkz it would apply it to enemy but if i got a blood thorn on earth shaker its not even an option in combo. blood thorn is an item i use when i got for heavy dmg as earth

It supports item which are common for shaker and not something like bloodthorn or abyssal.

• ensagexdensagexd Posts: 1
    edited July 2018

small problem with pudge, sometimes it hooks then blinks to the enemy you hooked, only happens a couple of times

• NeeDforKillNeeDforKill Posts: 1,976
    edited July 2018

@Arkanigth said:
    **I bought but it's still blocked
    I made the purchase of the premium however blocked continuous limited to use 1x a day

and the amount has already been debited from my checking account.**

HELP PLS

This is script thread, not write here , text not related to this script.

• ArkanigthArkanigth Posts: 15

@NeeDforKill said:

@Arkanigth said:
    **I bought but it's still blocked
    I made the purchase of the premium however blocked continuous limited to use 1x a day

and the amount has already been debited from my checking account.**

HELP PLS

This is script thread, not write here , text not related to this script.

sorry but I'm new in the ensage I only made 3 purchases all without problems but I spent some time without playing I went back now I made the purchase of 1 month I was already debited the amount of my account in the morning but it was over 18h and it was not released my premium please just give me a direction if you know

today use the script but its say i need to unlocker. me bought it already. refresh still same
    install again still same

@latworx said:
    today use the script but its say i need to unlocker. me bought it already. refresh still same
    install again still same

Install unlocker and enable it.

its said its load into default, but still same. i retart it again. thanks

• madapollonmadapollon Posts: 190
    edited July 2018

I bought this script, can I do the following for the combo enigma:

When the button is held, the script searches for the moment when a certain amount (set in the settings) of the enemies in the radius of the black hole is assembled and uses the combo.

Combo: black king bar>blink>midnight pulse>black hole>greaves>refresher>black king bar>midnight pulse>black hole>greaves.

Behind the riddle it is very important to catch the moment for a black hole.

A simple combo with a button does not work - you need to hold the button and when the time is found the enigma automatically uses the combo.

I bought all your scripts - please make the correct script on enigma.

@madapollon said:

When the button is held, the script searches for the moment when a certain amount (set in the settings) of the enemies in the radius of the black hole is assembled and uses the combo.

Combo: black king bar>blink>midnight pulse>black hole>greaves>refresher>black king bar>midnight pulse>black hole>greaves.

A simple combo with a button does not work - you need to hold the button and when the time is found the enigma automatically uses the combo.

Not sure what u mean. Its using bh on set amount of enemies. Ill change bkb order.

edited July 2018

@IdcNoob said:

@madapollon said:

Not sure what u mean. Its using bh on set amount of enemies. Ill change bkb order.

The combo should be used automatically at the moment when enough enemies are gathered and the combo key is held.

Enigma Plus do the same as in this script

@madapollon said:

@IdcNoob said:

@madapollon said:

The combo should be used automatically at the moment when enough enemies are gathered and the combo key is held.

But its already works like that ?

• death1213death1213 Posts: 51

Drow ranger add possible?

@IdcNoob said:

@madapollon said:

@IdcNoob said:

@madapollon said:

But its already works like that ?

I set up the script correctly, everything works fine so far.

@death1213 said:
    Drow ranger add possible?

What special logic does drow ranger need that it doesn't already have?

• hleshles Posts: 23

Full logic for Tusk would be awesome.

• @IdcNoob said:

@arbkilla1 said:

@badbreath said:

It supports item which are common for shaker and not something like bloodthorn or abyssal.

In turbo games there are not so many common things, a earthshaker with an abyssal or bloodthorn? why not?

I only play turbo and i often see very strange item or combo builds...

• @Socks said:

@IdcNoob said:

@yungcheezy said:

Only thing wrong with lion is Q close range and sometimes take some time to cast Q
    Apart from that, links fine, ks's fine ^^

I also had these probelms with lions Q now lion is working better then any other lion script before + hits every Q.

• ensagexxensagexx Posts: 1
    edited July 2018

legioncommander isnt using bm before ult

also problem with armlet, using it on combo is fine, but when you try run away it deactivates itself getting you killed

@ensagexx said:
    legioncommander isnt using bm before ult

also problem with armlet, using it on combo is fine, but when you try run away it deactivates itself getting you killed

I believe LC isn't a fully supported hero on this AIO. Use Challenge Accepted from the database and it will do what you need it to do.

Slark does not impose a debuff silver edge on the target when using combos. Even standing next to it, he uses a jump from invisibility, and not a blow.

• VacantVacant Posts: 99

@madapollon said:
    Slark does not impose a debuff silver edge on the target when using combos. Even standing next to it, he uses a jump from invisibility, and not a blow.

Doesn't support blink dagger either.

edited July 2018

ember spirit does not use in combo - nullifier and orchid (bloodthorn) and hex. Please add. Also does not shy away with the help of the fist from laguna lina and lion finger (this is already in the script 09k evader)
    p.s. enabled auto disable and dodge laguna and finger now works

slark you need to add the following items to the combo: silver, shadow blade, blink, orhid (bloothorn), nullifier, hex. When playing against the specter, you need to initiate with a blink dagger and apply a silver edge, nullifier, hex, orhid (bloodthorn) effect to the target and do it instantly so that the enemy does not have time to squeeze out the bkb or manta style.

Please see how the Divine Skymage and Divine zeus scripts are implemented there instant combo without a chance for the enemy.

edited July 2018

Void also does not use bkb, silver and other items - do not use silver edge in chrono, he can not kill specter or centaur.