O9K // AIO

Comments

• ramzesbgramzesbg Posts: 249

@PennyPacker said:
    Yea Embers skills load for me, just restart your console, should be fine then.

I literally tried everything. Reinstalled the AIO , the core , cleared the cache , reloaded ensage and still no skills and there are no errors in the console coming up, same stuff as always. No idea what is wrong :X

• IdcNoobIdcNoob Posts: 1,175

@ramzesbg said:

@PennyPacker said:

I literally tried everything. Reinstalled the AIO , the core , cleared the cache , reloaded ensage and still no skills and there are no errors in the console coming up, same stuff as always. No idea what is wrong :X

Try enabling "Control allies" in units settings, then reload assemblies and tell if it will help.

@IdcNoob said:

@ramzesbg said:

@PennyPacker said:

Try enabling "Control allies" in units settings, then reload assemblies and tell if it will help.

I'm just and idiot ... I had it disabled from the settings menu :D It's all fine now thanks for your patience and hints.

Added void. Chrono should avoid allies, however not sure how reliable it will work in real game :kappajail:

@IdcNoob said:
    Added void. Chrono should avoid allies, however not sure how reliable it will work in real game :kappajail:

Chronos work amazing so far. Played 2 Turbo games and all Chronos were perfect!

• gznstergznster Posts: 202
    edited July 2018

really need free orbwalk/target selection for certain heroes like kunkka. If you don't mouse over the target the combo will only use halfway, like x mark with no torrent.

@gznster said:
    really need free orbwalk/target selection for certain heroes like kunkka. If you don't mouse over the target the combo will only use halfway, like x mark with no torrent.

Not sure what u mean. After target is locked it doesnt matter where are ur mouse.

@IdcNoob said:

@gznster said:

Not sure what u mean. After target is locked it doesnt matter where are ur mouse.

I never use the target lock function. In teamfights you wanna change targets sometimes, so target lock is bad in teamfights.

@gznster said:

@IdcNoob said:

@gznster said:

I never use the target lock function. In teamfights you wanna change targets sometimes, so target lock is bad in teamfights.

But releasing and pressing combo key again its not something too hard to do xD

@IdcNoob said:

@gznster said:

@IdcNoob said:

@gznster said:

But releasing and pressing combo key again its not something too hard to do xD

Lags/spike really bad tho, when release and pressing the combo key

• windrangerhas problem? it dont charge powershot

• ShawnlxfShawnlxf Posts: 10

How about lycan?

edited July 2018

@coolerhotter said:
    windrangerhas problem? it dont charge powershot

She will not use powershot when has shackle.

@Shawnlxf said:
    How about lycan?

And what about him ? U just need to press ult manually, everything else should work.

• @IdcNoob said:

@dengrui0423 said:
    hello idcnoob ive just bought unlocker just now,it would be nice if u improve Brewmaster script (^▽^)

Added brewmaster, but since i dont know to play him, its probably be bad xD
    Use auto usage to auto disable with spirit cyclone.

0K cant wait to test

• ShawnlxfShawnlxf Posts: 10

@IdcNoob said:

@coolerhotter said:
    windrangerhas problem? it dont charge powershot

She will not use powershot when has shackle.

@Shawnlxf said:
    How about lycan?

And what about him ? U just need to press ult manually, everything else should work.

Same with Broodmother and possibly all other illusion based heroes?

• badbreathbadbreath Posts: 172

@ramzesbg said:

@IdcNoob said:

Same Chronos is amazing and void is OP with this. One request.. is it possible to set ENEMIES TO CHRONOSPHERE to "1" but it STILL tries to find the best spot to chrono the most enemies? Right now if you have it set to 1 and 2 enemies are near by it won't try to chrono all 3 when it EASILY could. That way you really don't have to worry about how many enemies to chrono you just hold spacebar. With this it would be the most OP script.

@badbreath said:

@ramzesbg said:

@IdcNoob said:

Same Chronos is amazing and void is OP with this. One request.. is it possible to set ENEMIES TO CHRONOSPHERE to "1" but it STILL tries to find the best spot to chrono the most enemies? Right now if you have it set to 1 and 2 enemies are near by it won't try to chrono all 3 when it EASILY could. That way you really don't have to worry about how many enemies to chrono you just hold spacebar. With this it would be the most OP script.

Wait I tested it further and it might already be doing this for me lol :)

• jivuu0jivuu0 Posts: 5

add Bristleback

• jivuu0jivuu0 Posts: 5

Would it be possible to add a target selector equal to ZAIO, called "best auto attack target"? where he checks the heroes in the range and attacks him with less health.

@badbreath said:

@badbreath said:

@ramzesbg said:

@IdcNoob said:

Wait I tested it further and it might already be doing this for me lol :)

It should always hit as many enemies as possible.

@jivuu0 said:
    add Bristleback

Isnt bristle working good already ?

@jivuu0 said:
    Would it be possible to add a target selector equal to ZAIO, called "best auto attack target"? where he checks the heroes in the range and attacks him with less health.

There is lowest health.

• PennyPackerPennyPacker Posts: 102

@rayuki said:
    add earth spirit please?

+1 Awesome hero, there's a script for Earth already, it's pretty good, but it came out before Ensage improved it's prediction, so sometimes it's way off the target.

I know morph is not supported but I tried him anyway with the default dynamic combo that loads up and I found out a bug that can be abused rly hard especially if you support the hero :D. When I morph to some other char and press the combo key, The script can still use morph's abilities like waveform and adaptive strike while still being in the form of another character which is pretty broken and imba IMO.

@ramzesbg said:
    I know morph is not supported but I tried him anyway with the default dynamic combo that loads up and I found out a bug that can be abused rly hard especially if you support the hero :D. When I morph to some other char and press the combo key, The script can still use morph's abilities like waveform and adaptive strike while still being in the form of another character which is pretty broken and imba IMO.

Its known bug. He will also be able to use some enemy spells in morph form, like torrent, lina stun etc.

• ralph_repatoralph_repato Posts: 135

CM not using ult please check ty

@ralph_repato said:
    CM not using ult please check ty

Will fix.

• SocksSocks Posts: 47

Was wondering, anyway to get visage to use pets for farming, I use sdk for farm so when holding c>last hitting v>pushing? maybe in your orbwalk menu you can support clones to move with it and attack minions?
    right now playing visage I drag them around with space and get them to stand with me as close to minions as possible so they attack xd

• VacantVacant Posts: 99

Beastmaster improvements would be nice. When you're chasing someone right now you'll just keep spam cancelling axes as they run out of range and never catch them. Also have had it cancel meteor hammer an instant before it goes off when comboing with roar rarely, not sure what causes it.

Support for naga sleep+meteor hammer would be nice as well. (Though maybe that's more of a o9k.autousage thing)

edited July 2018

@Socks said:
    Was wondering, anyway to get visage to use pets for farming, I use sdk for farm so when holding c>last hitting v>pushing? maybe in your orbwalk menu you can support clones to move with it and attack minions?
    right now playing visage I drag them around with space and get them to stand with me as close to minions as possible so they attack xd

I dont think ill add push/farm any time soon.

@Vacant said:
    Beastmaster improvements would be nice. When you're chasing someone right now you'll just keep spam cancelling axes as they run out of range and never catch them. Also have had it cancel meteor hammer an instant before it goes off when comboing with roar rarely, not sure what causes it.

Support for naga sleep+meteor hammer would be nice as well. (Though maybe that's more of a o9k.autousage thing)

Meteor should not be canceled. Naga sleep + meteor is just use meteor and use cancel sleep without any timings and it will hit.

• GoldenfrozeGoldenfroze Posts: 890

add venomcancer

edited July 2018

@Socks said:

Download Visage Plus maybe? It's free.

@ramzesbg said:

@Socks said:

Download Visage Plus maybe? It's free.

I've not tried it, addicted to noobs aio. I'll check it out though

@Goldenfroze said:
    add venomcancer

Ill think about it.

• Sniper not work in this version

@a649694952 said:
    Sniper not work in this version

It works.

Added combo body blocker.
    By default its disabled, enable it in unit settings.
    Probably not worth enabling it on main hero, only on illusions/creeps.
    https://streamable.com/67dqp

• lolkhaxlolkhax Posts: 363

@IdcNoob said:

OP :D

If windrunner adds the invis talent while holding down combo key, she will not do anything during windrun.

• likemorklikemork Posts: 10

what is O9K.AIO.Unlocker ? what different

edited July 2018

@likemork said:
    what is O9K.AIO.Unlocker ? what different

Fully supported heroes will require unlocker in the future, but right now it doesnt do anything.

• @IdcNoob said:

wah i got an erection

can you look into sb breaking charge lvl 1-5

Everygame level 1 to 5 he breaks charge a lot, sometimes late-game but not so much, not sure why. He's also pretty hesitant when it comes to charging morphling, like he doesn't recognize it till later xd. Can upload a few gifs this time if it'll help.

@Socks said:

Everygame level 1 to 5 he breaks charge a lot, sometimes late-game but not so much, not sure why. He's also pretty hesitant when it comes to charging morphling, like he doesn't recognize it till later xd. Can upload a few gifs this time if it'll help.

When it breaks ? Soon after start or near enemy hero ?

edited July 2018

@IdcNoob said:

@Socks said:

When it breaks ? Soon after start or near enemy hero ?

soon as it starts its like insta break lvl 1 almost all the time, sometimes when its near enemy it breaks also, like just before it hits, happened like 3-5 times

usually I just manually Q lately at start of game then let script takeover after ^^ ~ manual Q also got cancelled :(

for some reason it won't charge an enemy invoker

Did you try disabling all orb walkers? Rage Core and SDK

• ShoXxShoXx Posts: 30

@IdcNoob Add a Toggle Key Button for BKB.

Sf Sometimes it wont Use the Combothe uls combo he jumps and rightclick first befor he euls or he use a raze

edited July 2018

Hmmm void constantly gets allies in chrono when multiple enemies are around. There are cases where he can easily get enemy in chrono and keep ally out but he kind of centers it around all 3 instead of putting chrono at the edge. If we can get like a 80-90% rate where he successfully chronos only enemies and not allies he will be almost unbeatable. Especially with the chromosphere radius talent.

What about > @badbreath said:

Hmmm void constantly gets allies in chrono when multiple enemies are around. There are cases where he can easily get enemy in chrono and keep ally out but he kind of centers it around all 3 instead of putting chrono at the edge. If we can get like a 80-90% rate where he successfully chronos only enemies and not allies he will be almost unbeatable. Especially with the chromosphere radius talent.

Do you build mask of madness?
    When I tried void I sometimes used mask before ulti xd

@badbreath said:

I made some "improvements" to it, but unfortunately my math skills are terrible so u will get -50fps on chrono usage :feelsbadman:

Added spectre.

I don't notice frame drop and it's working a lot better thank you.