O9K // AIO

Comments

• IdcNoobIdcNoob Posts: 1,175

@hles said:
    So, not to see Pheonix - don't find it great ... it needs to not use the Ult unless it's sensible to do so? Or am I missing something.

Use combo and alternative combo with disabled and enabled ult in settings. Cuz its hard to know for script when to use it.

• JetJet Posts: 171

@IdcNoob said:

@hles said:
    So, not to see Pheonix - don't find it great ... it needs to not use the Ult unless it's sensible to do so? Or am I missing something.

Use combo and alternative combo with disabled and enabled ult in settings. Cuz its hard to know for script when to use it.

Yeah I usually disable ult and use it manually depending on the situation, works great. Tons of options

• hleshles Posts: 23

Yeah good thought - worth it being disabled by default but doesn't take much to just press the menu item :)

Added enigma.

• Naz1337Naz1337 Posts: 10

idk if i still can say this but i think phoenix should be able to use scythe of vyse on his target

@Naz1337 said:
    idk if i still can say this but i think phoenix should be able to use scythe of vyse on his target

Will add in next update.

• yungcheezyyungcheezy Posts: 12

Add Alchemist even though he's a shit hero?

Added shadow fiend.
    His ult should combo with random stuff https://streamable.com/3ml7o

• ramzesbgramzesbg Posts: 249
    edited June 2018

@IdcNoob said:
    Added shadow fiend.

Very nice. And I also like the raze prediction. Works very good. One minor thing that I am sure u can fix. When I use ethereal blade on my target and press the ult combo key, it's not using eul on the target and BAIO is working fine when I do that. Could you check this please ?

Edit 1: Just tested it and the same thing happens when I hex the target. And it's useful to have the target hexed before eul if they have so that after eul is over they can't dodge our ult by using bkb. (but the speed at which it casts all items and the combo is amazing. Much faster than BAIO.

@ramzesbg said:

@IdcNoob said:
    Added shadow fiend.

Very nice. And I also like the raze prediction. Works very good. One minor thing that I am sure u can fix. When I use ethereal blade on my target and press the ult combo key, it's not using eul on the target and BAIO is working fine when I do that. Could you check this please ?

Edit 1: Just tested it and the same thing happens when I hex the target. And it's useful to have the target hexed before eul if they have so that after eul is over they can't dodge our ult by using bkb. (but the speed at which it casts all items and the combo is amazing. Much faster than BAIO.

Should work now.

@IdcNoob said:

@ramzesbg said:

@IdcNoob said:
    Added shadow fiend.

Should work now.

Thanks for the fast response. I just tested it and it does work bot now it takes the hex duration in to account and instead of timing the ult for Eul's duration it is timing it for Hex and ulti is casted too late :D

@ramzesbg said:
    Thanks for the fast response. I just tested it and it does work bot now it takes the hex duration in to account and instead of timing the ult for Eul's duration it is timing it for Hex and ulti is casted too late :D

Okay, thats a problem. Ill have to rework some stuff to fix it.

@ramzesbg said:

Should hopefully work now :kappa:
    Also sf will auto use hex in ult combo vs blade mail or magic immunity abilities.

@IdcNoob said:

@ramzesbg said:

Also sf will auto use hex in ult combo vs blade mail or magic immunity abilities.

Brilliant, now it's working as it should and the timing is perfect. But it doesn't hex the target for me for some reason. I tried with bots and gave axe a BM and a BKB but the combo doesn't hex him before eul. I have to do it manually. Also would be nice if the combo uses Ethereal on the target before Eul for max dmg output. But other than that, it's working very fast and smooth :)

edited June 2018

@ramzesbg said:

@IdcNoob said:

@ramzesbg said:

Brilliant, now it's working as it should and the timing is perfect. But it doesn't hex the target for me for some reason. I tried with bots and gave axe a BM and a BKB but the combo doesn't hex him before eul. I have to do it manually. Also would be nice if the combo uses Ethereal on the target before Eul for max dmg output. But other than that, it's working very fast and smooth :)

Hex works, maybe u disabled it in combo settings. I dont think ethereal is required, because 90% of time it will be an overkill and even if target is still alive after ult, it will die from ethereal+raze afterwards.

@IdcNoob said:

@ramzesbg said:

@IdcNoob said:

@ramzesbg said:

Hex works, maybe u disabled it in combo settings. I dont think ethereal is required, because 90% of time it will be an overkill and even if target is still alive after ult, it will die from ethereal+raze afterwards.

Ahh yes it's working now. Anyway nvm about the ethereal blade. I got it working with O9K AutoUsage. I love overkill, especially when I'm playing vs fat niggers (5-6k hp pudge for example :D )

• badbreathbadbreath Posts: 172

@IdcNoob said:

@ramzesbg said:

It's supposed to use hex first right? Because right now I put a BKB on axe and it's casting EULS almost immediately after blink... no hex. It's enabled in combo.

@badbreath said:

@IdcNoob said:

@ramzesbg said:

It's supposed to use hex first right? Because right now I put a BKB on axe and it's casting EULS almost immediately after blink... no hex. It's enabled in combo.

Try spawning a different champ because I'm assuming you are testing it in Demo like me and the default Axe that is spawned doesn't work properly. It works fine on a manually spawned bot :D. Don't know why

• cac1cac1 Posts: 367

Phoenix very bad

edited June 2018

@cac1 said:
    Phoenix very bad

Then tell how to improve it xD

But i think u are just using combo with enabled ult on 1 target and say its bad, because it used everything. You should use 2 combos with enabled and disabled ult.

edited June 2018

Added skywrath mage.
    Its probably better to disable ult kill steal.

• kuba0kuba0 Posts: 33

Hey,

enigma works really good ( loving the combo with refresher, its works 100% accurate).

Would be great if you can add broodmother (you can put it in low prio).

Thanks for your hard work.

@kuba0 said:
    Hey,

enigma works really good ( loving the combo with refresher, its works 100% accurate).

If i ever add broodmother, it will probably be the last hero :kappa:

• kuba0kuba0 Posts: 33

@IdcNoob said:

@kuba0 said:
    Hey,

If i ever add broodmother, it will probably be the last hero :kappa:

Because its hard hero to script or because you hate her ? kappa

edited June 2018

@kuba0 said:
    Because its hard hero to script or because you hate her ? kappa

Mostly because its hard to make a good broodmother script. Also she is highly situational and unpopular.

edited June 2018

https://streamable.com/wr2wx , phoenix icarus drive should not stop on the enemy cause they can hit you

also, https://streamable.com/8b1ay dark willow did not use eul scepter in the Cursed Crown + eul combo to prevent bloodseeker opening bkb in the clip

@Naz1337 said:
    https://streamable.com/wr2wx , phoenix icarus drive should not stop on the enemy cause they can hit you

also, https://streamable.com/8b1ay dark willow did not use eul scepter in the Cursed Crown + eul combo to prevent bloodseeker opening bkb in the clip

Ill check phoenix.
    It didnt used cc+eul combo cuz target was silenced.

I'm thinking about purchasing the script after my trial ends tonight but can I ask you something. Would it be possible to add shakle + branch combo to windranger ?

edited June 2018

@ramzesbg said:
    I'm thinking about purchasing the script after my trial ends tonight but can I ask you something. Would it be possible to add shakle + branch combo to windranger ?

I feel its more like a fancy combo, than something useful. U pretty much wont be able to do that without blink, but with blink u can shackle in 95% situations anyway.

edited June 2018

i think my man sky should use scythe of vyse on enemy before anything else in this situation, not rod of atos
    https://streamable.com/e4e5v , the vyse is in range to use after the blink

he can even use the silence too before ult

• ralph_repatoralph_repato Posts: 135

G damn I can't wait for Kunkka and Lina!!! Not so much much Alchemist looooool! Cheers bud xD Good job as always

• SocksSocks Posts: 47
    edited June 2018

Void still silences himself first using mask of madness, sent you a vid on discord ~when its completed~

Enigma also doesn't use E in regular combo ~ Its done it 2times with ultimate in demo, then once just used ultimate without using E

• momoensagemomoensage Posts: 29

I have bought your unlocker. Can I ask you to improve your last hit marker? Maybe its not necessary to show colored bars for every creeps (and it costs fps i think). Can u add an option to show colored hp-bars and the exact HP number of creeps, when those creeps are within 2 hits to kill?

@momoensage said:
    I have bought your unlocker. Can I ask you to improve your last hit marker? Maybe its not necessary to show colored bars for every creeps (and it costs fps i think). Can u add an option to show colored hp-bars and the exact HP number of creeps, when those creeps are within 2 hits to kill?

You shouldnt buy unlocker and ask to improve other assembly xD
    Well, i might check it later, cuz i got bored with hero combos anyway.

• blackmrnblackmrn Posts: 22

COULD U PLZ IMPROVE WR COMBOO PLZ , MAKE E FIRST AND ADD FORCE STAFF + E comboo plz

@blackmrn said:
    COULD U PLZ IMPROVE WR COMBOO PLZ , MAKE E FIRST AND ADD FORCE STAFF + E comboo plz

Not sure what u mean.

• @IdcNoob said:

@blackmrn said:

Not sure what u mean.

He plays WR support with FORCE STAFF

• blackmrnblackmrn Posts: 22

@IdcNoob said:

@blackmrn said:

Not sure what u mean.

I mean sometimes it use R first, i think always E first would be better(if both not cd),and i hope have a comboo that auto force staff+E for range stun(2 enemy first )

@blackmrn said:

@IdcNoob said:

@blackmrn said:

Not sure what u mean.

I mean sometimes it use R first, i think always E first would be better(if both not cd),and i hope have a comboo that auto force staff+E for range stun(2 enemy first )

You cant really make a reliable combo with force staff.

• sipahisipahi Posts: 46

Hi, I just subscribed to a one day trial. I've installed the core library as well as the script but it doesn't show up. Tried re-starting the ensage, steam and everything but no luck. Any clues?

@sipahi said:
    Hi, I just subscribed to a one day trial. I've installed the core library as well as the script but it doesn't show up. Tried re-starting the ensage, steam and everything but no luck. Any clues?

U need o9k.core, o9k.aio, o9k.aio.unlocker and everything should work.

Added kunkka.
    Harass combo will use only tidebringer.

Added lina.

Added alchemist.
    But its only combo, not illusion push/farm.

• kunkka works really great ! :)

Added gyrocopter.

• ralph_repatoralph_repato Posts: 135

Great work thank you so much!!! Can I request for elder titan then tide hunter please hehe. Especially elder titan. Tidehunter so he won't be sad that his big rival has one now lol. Again thank you!!!

Added tiny.

• ADD lycan and Brewmaster ;d

• JetJet Posts: 171
    edited July 2018

TA not using traps at all in combo
    Just lost a game cuz of it :(