O9K // AIO

Comments

• boyxdboyxd Posts: 43

bought it. plz add Dark Willow or Sand king to the plan list.

• IdcNoobIdcNoob Posts: 1,175

Added pudge.

• jivuu0jivuu0 Posts: 5

This is great, but I recommend improving the prediction, such as PudgePLUS or VAPER

@jivuu0 said:
    This is great, but I recommend improving the prediction, such as PudgePLUS or VAPER

All of them are using same prediction...

• jivuu0jivuu0 Posts: 5

@IdcNoob said:

@jivuu0 said:

What would be different then? VAPER is the one that hits the most hooks in my opinion. Other than that the script is great especially the hook ally. nice work

• demonz22demonz22 Posts: 77
    edited June 2018

Wind ranger dont work recently. press combo botom and nothing happend :(

Edit : now working, thanks! amazing script I will buy it in these days

• @IdcNoob said:

@jivuu0 said:

But i also had better games with yeeees pudge script....many failed or to early hooks, but tested just in 2 games a few days ago.

• MinpoJkeMinpoJke Posts: 47

Ohh god pudge is reworked yesterday

@JoyEnoshima said:

@IdcNoob said:

@jivuu0 said:

But i also had better games with yeeees pudge script....many failed or to early hooks, but tested just in 2 games a few days ago.

Prediction is not what script can do much better than human. You ALWAYS can evade hook on med distance and nothing can be done here.
    Dont expect much from heroes which focuses mostly on prediction (pudge, mirana...) from this assembly.

Added spirit breaker.

• PennyPackerPennyPacker Posts: 102

@IdcNoob said:
    Added spirit breaker.

Thank you :D

Just tried your pudge, it's very good. But It auto uses soul ring for no reason. It's better to use only if you don't have enough mana for hook, ult combo. Don't you think?
    Unless it's some other assembly I have that's causing it. :surprised:

@PennyPacker said:
    Just tried your pudge, it's very good. But It auto uses soul ring for no reason. It's better to use only if you don't have enough mana for hook, ult combo. Don't you think?
    Unless it's some other assembly I have that's causing it. :surprised:

This assembly uses soul ring only to deny with rot. Maybe its auto usage.

Oh alright, thanks, I check my auto usage settings(another great assembly :D)

Added mirana, however im not even sure what she supposed to do, so it will probably work bad xDD
    If u want just to hit arrow somewhere from the fog, u can disable all other abilities, move, attack in alternative combo and use that key.

Added dark willow.

Added disruptor.

• ralph_repatoralph_repato Posts: 135

What's the difference between combo and alternative combo? I ask because you mentioned something about Mirana. Thanks!

@ralph_repato said:
    What's the difference between combo and alternative combo? I ask because you mentioned something about Mirana. Thanks!

You can select what spells to use. It's convenience.
    On one key you can have a couple of spell, maybe harass spells. Then you can have full combo on another key instead of changing in game all the time.

• sadm1ntsadm1nt Posts: 15

how much it will cost? unlocked

• JerffellyJerffelly Posts: 198

@sadm1nt said:
    how much it will cost? unlocked

30$, you can buy it already.

edited June 2018

Added simple oracle combo, however u pretty much must have auto usage + full evader to feel the power of oracle :kappa:

Thanks, will give oracle a go.
    What does evader do with Oracle? I've not got full evader yet.

Also, would you mind adding a flee/move key to Timbersaw? Like on your standalone Timerbersaw, it's very handy.

Thank you

@PennyPacker said:
    Thanks, will give oracle a go.
    What does evader do with Oracle? I've not got full evader yet.

Also, would you mind adding a flee/move key to Timbersaw? Like on your standalone Timerbersaw, it's very handy.

Thank you

Evader will use fortunes end to remove buffs/debuffs, fates edict vs some heroes/abilities and false promise when ally will die from ability.

Ill try to add move key.

• gznstergznster Posts: 202
    edited June 2018

disruptor is surprisingly op.

Leshrac has a tons of bugs tho esp in teamfights.(haywire combo in teamfights)
    Using eul after leshrac has stunned(q) a person.
    W not casting all the time.

Added pangolier.

• santhosantho Posts: 23
    edited June 2018

Buy O9K.AIO.Unlocker will give access to all heroes? As they are released?

• badbreathbadbreath Posts: 172

Can you PLEASE add a minimum distance to enemy for ranged heroes? It is so annoying for ranged heroes to walk up to the enemy when you hold spacebar. It should just be able to lock on a hero while you are holding spacebar and stop once it gets to a certain value and orbwalk forward if enemy is running away. I'd greatly appreciate it as this should be a basic option in even the SDK orbwalker which it doesn't have. Also when you use hurricane pike can you stop it from moving forward? Great assembly so far.

edited June 2018

Can u impove dark willow's Q. It doesn't seem to work very well in real game(The hit rate is a little low). Other skills work perfectly.

edited June 2018

@santho said:
    Buy O9K.AIO.Unlocker will give access to all heroes? As they are released?

Yes!

• si_jisi_ji Posts: 38
    edited June 2018

Please add Earthshaker, Tiny and Dark Seer

And heroes that have been added have something to improve

1.Venomancer's 1st spell doesnt seem to have prediction.And sometimes, even if the target is within the cast range, Venomancer will still not use 1st spell.

2.Pudge needs suicied even if he doesn't have a soul ring.

3.If Pudge's hook hits a target, even if ult is in cooldown, it should use Urn/Spirit Vessel for its target.

4.Sandking and Nyx need to support Blink to a position to make their 1st spell hit as many enemies as possible.

5.Pangolier needs an escape key, this feature is that it will use 1st spell to move to the mouse position and try to hit the enemy.

6.The real cast range of Jakiro's Liquid Fire is not its attack range.

@badbreath said:
    Can you PLEASE add a minimum distance to enemy for ranged heroes? It is so annoying for ranged heroes to walk up to the enemy when you hold spacebar. It should just be able to lock on a hero while you are holding spacebar and stop once it gets to a certain value and orbwalk forward if enemy is running away. I'd greatly appreciate it as this should be a basic option in even the SDK orbwalker which it doesn't have. Also when you use hurricane pike can you stop it from moving forward? Great assembly so far.

Isnt "Danger range" is what u want ?

Ill see what i can do about other suggestions

• iichigoziichigoz Posts: 37

hello, im considering buying the scripts. For the supported heroes, are the items auto used when activating the combos? eg, for disruptor will veil be auto used and in smart sequence? Thanks!

@iichigoz said:
    hello, im considering buying the scripts. For the supported heroes, are the items auto used when activating the combos? eg, for disruptor will veil be auto used and in smart sequence? Thanks!

Some items are missing, so if u need them, tell me and ill add. Or o9k.autousage can take care of pretty much any missing items.

@IdcNoob said:

@badbreath said:

No. I want to be able to hold on the spacebar on the enemy hero I want to attack and not have it run into his face. Danger mode just makes it stop attacking if the enemy gets too close. Kind of like jumperings arc warden option "Minimum distance to enemy" for orbwalking.

@badbreath said:

@IdcNoob said:

@badbreath said:

No. I want to be able to hold on the spacebar on the enemy hero I want to attack and not have it run into his face. Danger mode just makes it stop attacking if the enemy gets too close. Kind of like jumperings arc warden option "Minimum distance to enemy" for orbwalking.

I just reworked it. Check again.

@IdcNoob said:

@badbreath said:

@IdcNoob said:

@badbreath said:

I just reworked it. Check again.

WORKS PERFECT. Thanks.

• millephonemillephone Posts: 14

add farm mode for zeus plz

plz add orchid/Nullifier/hex for dark willow. ty!!

@boyxd said:
    plz add orchid/Nullifier/hex for dark willow. ty!!

Ok.

@IdcNoob is there a way to see what items are added for each fully supported heroes? Thanks!

@iichigoz said:
    @IdcNoob is there a way to see what items are added for each fully supported heroes? Thanks!

Not really, only if u buy that item.

@IdcNoob said:

@iichigoz said:

I'm actually not referring to showing it in game but a list of items that is supported probably in the first page of the forum. Haha so that I no need to figure which items are supported only when I buy them. Haha

edited June 2018

@iichigoz said:

@IdcNoob said:

@iichigoz said:

I'm actually not referring to showing it in game but a list of items that is supported probably in the first page of the forum. Haha so that I no need to figure which items are supported only when I buy them. Haha

Ill write in first post more detailed info about heroes someday :D

• ShawnlxfShawnlxf Posts: 10

just purchased it. Pls add full support for troll warlord and gyrocopter

• Just bought your assembly. Thank you for your good& hard work. Peace on you mate !

• InHellInHell Posts: 6

free right now?

Added some kind of hybrid move/escape mode.
    It will use blinks, buffs, shield and run in the direction of mouse, also it will use disables on nearby enemies.
    Items will be used by all heroes, but abilities only by fully supported.

• yesterdaywonderyesterdaywonder Posts: 9
    edited June 2018

boosting with it on high mmrs, working perfect even on some not fully supported heroes, very versatile script, bought it just to support you, great job mate. would be interesting to see templar with some psi blades/traps tricks, and maybe brood on lowlow priority or even with additional payment like ~10-15$, however lina/clinkz with some changes in works 10/10. thanks for your hard work again.