O9K // AIO

Comments

• JetJet Posts: 171
    edited June 2018

Any update on Pheonix? Really waiting to test him out with firebirds and sunray prediction @IdcNoob

• IdcNoobIdcNoob Posts: 1,175

@Jet said:
    Any update on Pheonix? Really waiting to test him out with firebirds and sunray prediction @IdcNoob

Hes 4th in queue, so there definitely will not be updates before other heroes xD
    Also firebirds is another super slow spell, that can be dodged with 100% chance at mid range, so dont expect too much.

• kuba0kuba0 Posts: 33
    edited June 2018

Hey,

can you please upgrade enigma ? Script dont use midnight pulse in combo. And maybe do something like magnus ( minimum ulti heroes req, or cancel )

Thanks

• santhosantho Posts: 23

You are amazing, IDC!

Added earthshaker, sand king, monkey king.

• iichigoziichigoz Posts: 37
    edited June 2018

@IdcNoob said:

OMG. Thanks IDC think now I can buy the script. Been waiting for MK and ES.

Hmmm I tried ES in demo. It doesnt seemed to blink in and ulti. It only work once then after which is will just do random stuff. Am I doing something wrong here?

@iichigoz said:

@IdcNoob said:

OMG. Thanks IDC think now I can buy the script. Been waiting for MK and ES.

Hmmm I tried ES in demo. It doesnt seemed to blink in and ulti. It only work once then after which is will just do random stuff. Am I doing something wrong here?

Should work now.

• PennyPackerPennyPacker Posts: 102
    edited June 2018

Same with sandking in demo, if you ult then use combo he blinks just before ult finishes channeling.
    Okay Sandking appears to be working.

You should test in lobby game, not demo.

• PennyPackerPennyPacker Posts: 102
    edited June 2018

@IdcNoob said:
    You should test in lobby game, not demo.

Okay I tried ES, in bot match, he doesn't use blink, walks up and ultis and still misses.
    SK appears to be working fine.

I will test MK in bot match.

MK appears to be working fine, thanks.

• badbreathbadbreath Posts: 172

Is it possible to initiate with enchant totem? To be honest after that your O9K auto takes care of the rest with perfect chainstun :) So Blink in (AA if possible) enchant totem, AA, ult (if have), AA, Fissure, AA, back to enchant totem. Also possible to have shadowblade logic? Enchant totem, shadowblade, AA, enchant totem, aa, ult, aa, fissure, aa.

• please fix pangolier script, you are using EUL in the combo and you can not disable the item.

@badbreath said:
    Is it possible to initiate with enchant totem? To be honest after that your O9K auto takes care of the rest with perfect chainstun :) So Blink in (AA if possible) enchant totem, AA, ult (if have), AA, Fissure, AA, back to enchant totem. Also possible to have shadowblade logic? Enchant totem, shadowblade, AA, enchant totem, aa, ult, aa, fissure, aa.

Ive added option to prioritize totem in combo. As for shadow blade, u will have to use totem + sb ur self and disable ignore invisibility in combo settings.

• GoldenfrozeGoldenfroze Posts: 890
    edited June 2018

add axe :heart:

@Goldenfroze said:
    add axe :heart:

Axe works good with dynamic combo.

FeelsBadMan

• ibrauh12ibrauh12 Posts: 1

what about alchmiest?
    can u plz

edited June 2018

Added phoenix.

More heroes will require unlocker now.

• wigxapwigxap Posts: 13
    edited June 2018

brought.
    Add sf with eul combo,and shadow raze with attack in combo,plz kappa

• gznstergznster Posts: 202

If enemy target is 1, earthshaker has blink dagger no cd, earthshaker will not do anything until he walk very close to the hero.

Can I check if the fully supported heroes are still currently free to use now or it's a must to buy the unlocker before we can use them? Haha thanks!

edited June 2018

@iichigoz said:
    Can I check if the fully supported heroes are still currently free to use now or it's a must to buy the unlocker before we can use them? Haha thanks!

Check the first post.

Glad to see phoenix. Love this script. Is it possible to add this to phoenix: When he dives in he shoots his fire spirits to all enemies near him and then ults (so everybody has a lower attack speed and since they don't stack). Also for the second combo button is it possible to have the option NOT to cancel your Icarus dive? For instance you hold on combo and he dives in, uses veil, shivas, fire spirits, and continues back. Right now if I hold on the combo button too long he will stop his dive. Also the last thing.. auto save ally with AGHS and Sunray... same concept with Sunray (follows ally when he's low health). Aghs: Dive in use fire spirits if possible and use ult on low % teammate. With these options phoenix will be godlike.

edited June 2018

@badbreath said:
    Glad to see phoenix. Love this script. Is it possible to add this to phoenix: When he dives in he shoots his fire spirits to all enemies near him and then ults (so everybody has a lower attack speed and since they don't stack). Also for the second combo button is it possible to have the option NOT to cancel your Icarus dive? For instance you hold on combo and he dives in, uses veil, shivas, fire spirits, and continues back. Right now if I hold on the combo button too long he will stop his dive. Also the last thing.. auto save ally with AGHS and Sunray... same concept with Sunray (follows ally when he's low health). Aghs: Dive in use fire spirits if possible and use ult on low % teammate. With these options phoenix will be godlike.

He already uses all spirits on all enemies before ult. Ill probably add some harass combo. It also will save ally under 30% hp with aghs ult. Maybe ill add sunray ally.

He already uses all spirits on all enemies before ult. Ill probably add some harass combo. It also will save ally under 30% hp with aghs ult. Maybe ill add sunray ally.

You're right he does, they were a little too far apart when I tested I guess. I don't know if the radius it searches isn't high enough or he spams them too fast and runs out of spirits before he switches to another target (because it won't fire at the same target twice if it notices the debuff). Maybe let it only shoot one spirit per enemy detected? Also I can't get the aghs auto save to work.. is it through the AIO or through the Auto Usage script?

@IdcNoob said:

@iichigoz said:

Check the first post.

Haha sorry abt that. Got it. Then last question, for the items usage, I will need autousage and evader? The unlocker itself only supports certain items correct?

@iichigoz said:

@IdcNoob said:

@iichigoz said:

Check the first post.

Haha sorry abt that. Got it. Then last question, for the items usage, I will need autousage and evader? The unlocker itself only supports certain items correct?

Yes, unlocker supports only combo items and its better to use auto usage/evader for all heals, shields or auto disables.

@badbreath said:

You're right he does, they were a little too far apart when I tested I guess. I don't know if the radius it searches isn't high enough or he spams them too fast and runs out of spirits before he switches to another target (because it won't fire at the same target twice if it notices the debuff). Maybe let it only shoot one spirit per enemy detected? Also I can't get the aghs auto save to work.. is it through the AIO or through the Auto Usage script?

With aio combo button, well ur ally should be somewhere near where it will cast nova xD

Added es echo slam mode, which will start only from ult and then use other abilities.

@IdcNoob said:

@iichigoz said:

@IdcNoob said:

@iichigoz said:

Check the first post.

Yes, unlocker supports only combo items and its better to use auto usage/evader for all heals, shields or auto disables.

Okay thanks. Actually I'm quite confused to what I need. There are so many modules to buy and to use together with it. Do u have any recommended detailed settings for specific heroes for us to follow. Will be good to have some advices whenever you are free of course.

@IdcNoob said:

@badbreath said:

With aio combo button, well ur ally should be somewhere near where it will cast nova xD

I think we need a separate button for save hero because he just flys too far away and ults without saving the hero when combo button is pressed :) If you use the move to button instead then hold space it works but has a bit of a delay.

edited June 2018

Added harass combo which will work same as default combo for most heroes.
    Phoenix harass combo will not stop icarus dive.
    Also other phoenix improvements.

• arilaril Posts: 12

can u add troll warlord @IdcNoob

@aril said:
    can u add troll warlord @IdcNoob

As you can see in hero queue (first post) he will be added next.

• blick + sweker not working fix please !! magnus

@matheuszwilk said:
    blick + sweker not working fix please !! magnus

Please dont spam everywhere, i saw it in discord and everything works for me.

Added troll warlord.

• gznstergznster Posts: 202

Could you fix the blink on ursa? Blink onto the target, instead of a few distance away.

@gznster said:
    Could you fix the blink on ursa? Blink onto the target, instead of a few distance away.

Ill try, but i cant really improve single hero abilities in dynamic combo.

• EgO1sTEgO1sT Posts: 22

Script very cool, but need improve combos for invoker, some combos with meteor, a couple combos with other spell queue and combo choose menu, pls

broodmother :heart:

Added templar assassin.
    Harass combo for her will abuse psi blades, other abilities wont be used.

• lovely psi blades technique thanks a lot

• Naz1337Naz1337 Posts: 10
    edited June 2018

I bought unlock and I think a fully supported skywarth is a good thing!

• haono10haono10 Posts: 1

Bought it. All fully supported heroes work well. Can u add Kunkka pls, tks

• ralph_repatoralph_repato Posts: 135

Great job with the fast update and actual quality of script bro. The TA harass is just ridiculous LOL!!! The opponent just wanna cry I'm sure. Question though. Why is sky wrath on the queue when we already have a paid one??? I'm sure other heroes will be more useful. Not saying sky wrath is bad he is actually OP with script but I just thought some heroes can use a script. TY as always!!! Keep it up @IdcNoob

@ralph_repato said:
    Great job with the fast update and actual quality of script bro. The TA harass is just ridiculous LOL!!! The opponent just wanna cry I'm sure. Question though. Why is sky wrath on the queue when we already have a paid one??? I'm sure other heroes will be more useful. Not saying sky wrath is bad he is actually OP with script but I just thought some heroes can use a script. TY as always!!! Keep it up @IdcNoob

Because sky wrath was requested.

• arilaril Posts: 12

it works great, but anyway can u add schyte of vyse to ta combo as well? @IdcNoob

@aril said:
    it works great, but anyway can u add schyte of vyse to ta combo as well? @IdcNoob

Ok.

• hleshles Posts: 23

So, not to see Pheonix - don't find it great ... it needs to not use the Ult unless it's sensible to do so? Or am I missing something.