Techies Annihilation

Comments

• JumperingJumpering Posts: 583
    edited November 2017

i dunno boiz, just tested in lobby and all working fine

today i will try to play a real game

@timegames12 said:
    what the hell ? why auto donate not work i refresh 5 time then he work , and then he bug again please fix techies

mb u have any errors in console? techies UI is wokring when bombs cant detonate?

• @timegames12 said:
    what the hell ? why auto donate not work i refresh 5 time then he work , and then he bug again please fix techies

maybe the target isn't die if u detonate?
    that will not trigger auto detonate

sorry for bad english

• myzonemyzone Posts: 135

Works for me, Please update the bombs for dusa it blows them up without killing her cause of her passive

• Working?

• @myzone said:
    Works for me, Please update the bombs for dusa it blows them up without killing her cause of her passive

done

• @crackoverdose said:
    Working?

you can test this in lobby

• lolkhaxlolkhax Posts: 363

@Jumpering said:

@myzone said:

done

Thanks Dude

• auto donate not work

FeelsBadMan

• Same for me, auto detonate works only when there is only 1 mine needed to kill an enemy

@DopeFun said:
    Same for me, auto detonate works only when there is only 1 mine needed to kill an enemy

Not working after new update or wasnt working before that ?
    It was working for me before update i will try later to see if anything broke for me

• DopeFunDopeFun Posts: 7
    edited November 2017

since today , yesterday was ok

@DopeFun said:

since today , yesterday was ok

Yes you are right, not working for me also.

• should be fixed now

• @Jumpering said:
    should be fixed now

Yeah, thanks a lot

• Hi. I dun know what happen to me.
    Auto detonation worked, but the indicator, the green circle of mines did not show.

And how to turn off auto Detonation? I just want to show the indicator, and blow up by myself only...

• @bucminhdo said:
    Hi. I dun know what happen to me.
    Auto detonation worked, but the indicator, the green circle of mines did not show.

And how to turn off auto Detonation? I just want to show the indicator, and blow up by myself only...

EDIT, I updated the texture packet, and Indicator was shown.
    But I cannot hide the Indicator of Prox. mine, even I disabled the Prox. mine Indicator.

And please, can you add the Feature, to turn ON/OFF auto Detonate plz ? Just this... Plz

Why, the auto detonation easily to get caught, and the camera move is fast and too fast for a person to control, even I settings 500ms delay.

• @bucminhdo said:

@bucminhdo said:
    Hi. I dun know what happen to me.

EDIT, I updated the texture packet, and Indicator was shown.
    But I cannot hide the Indicator of Prox. mine, even I disabled the Prox. mine Indicator.

And please, can you add the Feature, to turn ON/OFF auto Detonate plz ? Just this... Plz

Why, the auto detonation easily to get caught, and the camera move is fast and too fast for a person to control, even I settings 500ms delay.

Are you afraid that you will be given a vac ban? I have been playing on the same account with scripts for more than 2 years. Everyone yells, throws reports on Steam. Vak ban was not and will not be.

• guys, how to disable chat message "Techies loaded" when a game starts ?

• @Alex581 said:
    guys, how to disable chat message "Techies loaded" when a game starts ?

That message is only for you, no one else see it, and you cant disable it. However if you really want to disable you have to manually change the code.

• cs75369cs75369 Posts: 164

Aeon disk = all the barrels wasted :с

• gznstergznster Posts: 202

same for ember skills and storm spirit ulti.

edited January 2018

@cs75369 said:
    Aeon disk = all the barrels wasted :с

yeah, some update break my aeon disk checker, fixed

@gznster said:
    same for ember skills and storm spirit ulti.

all working fine for me, dunno

Thank you so much!

• AlphaleveAlphaleve Posts: 9
    edited January 2018

auto detonation and force staff aren't working for me
    figured it out

• @Alphaleve said:
    figured it out

what did you do? it's not working for me either.

• @eehjay01 said:

@Alphaleve said:
    figured it out

what did you do? it's not working for me either.

I just wasn't being patient. The mines don't activate unless there is enough to kill the hero inside their radius. As for the force staff, the script waits for the victim to move towards the mines to activate them.

edited January 2018

Heroes with Aegis is not undermined, although the option "Detonate in aegis" is enabled.
    A shift of the Pack spent almost all barrels :с

And another thing: what kind of delay it is best to put in the settings?

@cs75369 said:
    Heroes with Aegis is not undermined, although the option "Detonate in aegis" is enabled.
    A shift of the Pack spent almost all barrels :с

And another thing: what kind of delay it is best to put in the settings?

try to disable detonate in aegis

• 2018-03/02
    it is no longer work !!!!!!!!!!
    please fix !!!
    thank you !!

• please update.

• armen777armen777 Posts: 7

Today, 04/03/2018 I tried to use this Ensage for the first time. I wanted to try a script for Techies. So I started a trial free day. But unfortunately mines are not detonating by themselfves. So the script is not working. The menu of the scrtipt is there, I change some settings and still nothing. There is even no mine range. The script only dislayes how many mines it is needed to kill a hero and that's it.
    Very dissapointed because I wanted to pay if it worked.

I suppose it is becouse Dota had an uptade and this script is not working because of that. Or maybe I do something wrong? Pls help.

Ensage 0.4.7.6
    Windows 8.1 x64

Techies Rage version 28 SirLimon
    Techies Annihilation 28 Jumpering

• ramzesbgramzesbg Posts: 249

@armen777 said:
    Today, 04/03/2018 I tried to use this Ensage for the first time. I wanted to try a script for Techies. So I started a trial free day. But unfortunately mines are not detonating by themselfves. So the script is not working. The menu of the scrtipt is there, I change some settings and still nothing. There is even no mine range. The script only dislayes how many mines it is needed to kill a hero and that's it.
    Very dissapointed because I wanted to pay if it worked.

I suppose it is becouse Dota had an uptade and this script is not working because of that. Or maybe I do something wrong? Pls help.

Ensage 0.4.7.6
    Windows 8.1 x64

Techies Rage version 28 SirLimon
    Techies Annihilation 28 Jumpering

Ensage is still not updated from the last patch of Dota. It should be updated at some point today.

• I think Ensage should compensate to the clients, please update it as soon as possible thanks.

@JOURNEY0622 said:
    I think Ensage should compensate to the clients, please update it as soon as possible thanks.

i think ensage users should read ensage status

or comments above

@Jumpering said:

@JOURNEY0622 said:
    I think Ensage should compensate to the clients, please update it as soon as possible thanks.

or comments above

When is it going to work properly? How long does it take normally? Or will it ever be working again?

edited March 2018

@armen777 said:

@Jumpering said:

@JOURNEY0622 said:

or comments above

When is it going to work properly? How long does it take normally? Or will it ever be working again?

@Jumpering said:

@JOURNEY0622 said:

or comments above

Thanks for your reply.

I've tried it in a lobby. The first impression if very good. But I have a question. The camera does not move to mines when they explode. It can be very suspisious because of that. Is there a setting that moves the camara to mines when they explode remotely?

Kind regards

• Is it updated yet? The assemply and ensage as a whole?

• aminbladeraminblader Posts: 1

Mines do not explode. Radius does not show what to do?

• BlackSharpBlackSharp Posts: 36

@aminblader said:

Mines do not explode. Radius does not show what to do?

Same

• megagarramegagarra Posts: 34

Auto Detonate dont work

• freemanfreeman Posts: 23

Jumpering, fix please!!!

• MercurialXMercurialX Posts: 29

@Jumpering said:

@JOURNEY0622 said:

or comments above

jumpering, this script doest work right after loading in game, the ult bomb counter showed numbers like 2411/2655 which should be something like 1/4 2/5 6/6 if working properly, the only way i found can fix this problem is reload all assembly but this solution not 100% working ,sometimes even i reloaded like 10 times the ult bomb count number still not right. plz check it. i am your invoker scriper subscriber , your script is the only free tech script that working amazing. i dont play tech often, dont want to pay for it. thx TAT

• MercurialXMercurialX Posts: 29

by the way, this script 100% working in demo mode, just dont working in real game ,dont know y

• @MercurialX said:
    by the way, this script 100% working in demo mode, just dont working in real game ,dont know y

yeah, it doesn't work in real game

• 这个脚本不在工作了

• ty

• domixnuzdomixnuz Posts: 23
    edited November 2018

not auto detonation, not stacker.

• domixnuzdomixnuz Posts: 23
    edited November 2018

@domixnuz said:
    ultimamente tiene errores... ya no autodetona las bombas ni cuanta los stack de la misma.. etc

____not auto detonation, not stacker.____

• its cuz some stuff in ensage is outdated a bit at this time