FIX THIS

SizeBGSizeBG Posts: 33

10 times per each game this happen. Every time when dota crash i need to end task (dota2.exe), and every time i have these red lines in ensage console.

I guess the problem is this ZeusPlus Assembly.

Can this be fixed ?

Tagged:

Comments

• GoldenfrozeGoldenfroze Posts: 890

@YEEEEEEE ur zeusplus

or buy the divine.zeus

• JerffellyJerffelly Posts: 198
    edited April 2018

It's ZeusPlus auto killsteal feature, try to disable.

• SizeBGSizeBG Posts: 33

@Jarffelly maybe @YEEEEEEE could try to fix it cuz that feature is one of the main reasons i'm using zeus assembly.
    Is there any way to fix it @YEEEEEEE ?

• YEEEEEEEYEEEEEEE Posts: 1,382

this error can not make crash!
    Your game is crashing because of another assembly

@YEEEEEEE Nope, it's crashing cuz ZeusPlus assembly.

Here is a proof:

This crash happend while i was using only ZeusPlus assembly with Divine.Core

This one happend while i was using ZeusPlus with 09K.Core

These screenshots i took the same moment game crashed in the middle of the game, and it happend few times in 5 mins. One time even happend while i was dead, waiting to respawn.

@Goldenfroze @YEEEEEEE Can you fix it, if not, can someone esle recommend another Zeus Assembly ?

Thank you.

I recommend Divine.Zeus it's paid but its totally worth it

@SizeBG said:
    @YEEEEEEE Nope, it's crashing cuz ZeusPlus assembly.

Here is a proof:

This crash happend while i was using only ZeusPlus assembly with Divine.Core

This one happend while i was using ZeusPlus with 09K.Core

These screenshots i took the same moment game crashed in the middle of the game, and it happend few times in 5 mins. One time even happend while i was dead, waiting to respawn.

@Goldenfroze @YEEEEEEE Can you fix it, if not, can someone esle recommend another Zeus Assembly ?

Thank you.

if I knew the reason for the crash, I would fix it! probably Ensage.Core is obsolete

@Goldenfroze If it's not ZeusPlus assembly that causing crashes i don't want to risk and pay for another assembly and end up with the same problem.

@YEEEEEEE said that his assembly is working fine.

@Goldenfroze Since ZeusPlus is the only assembly i use, can someone check those library default scripts ? cuz if the problem is not ZeusPlus, these library scripts are the only one that are being used by ensage beside ZeusPlus and the problem must be in them, right ?

Ensage.Common
    Ensage.SDK
    clipper_library

As for a core, i'm not sure whether i should use 09K.Core or Divine.Core ? what is the difference.
    I have tried both, and same crashes i had.

As i said, i don't want to pay for a assembly if i'm going to have the same issue with that one as well.

• JerffellyJerffelly Posts: 198

@SizeBG said:

ZeusPlus dont require 09K.Core or Divine.Core.

You should be fine with

Ensage.Common
    Ensage.SDK
    clipper_library

@Jerffelly thanks for that. I'll test one game without a .Core and see how it will go.

@SizeBG said:
    @Jerffelly thanks for that. I'll test one game without a .Core and see how it will go.

Divine.Core is not activated without the Divine assembly!

@Jerffelly @YEEEEEEE I have tried without a .Core script, same thing, crashed again.

How can we find out what is causing the crash ?

Any ideas @YEEEEEEE @Goldenfroze

• lolkhaxlolkhax Posts: 363

@SizeBG said:
    @Jerffelly @YEEEEEEE I have tried without a .Core script, same thing, crashed again.

How can we find out what is causing the crash ?

Any ideas @YEEEEEEE @Goldenfroze

You might need to format your PC. You could try dual boot a clean and fresh windows setup and go from there

edited April 2018

@SizeBG there is a trial for divine.zeus you can try.

if you don't have trial anymore just pm me. Let's TV and I will check if the divine.zeus will crash on ur end also.

@Goldenfroze I haven't tried with ZeusDivine, but i tried ensage with NO assemblies, and i still had crashes during the game.

I so pissed right now i can't even explain, i just played a game, and dota crashed so many times that i got abandon + 3 reports for being almost whole game AFK trying to reconnect.

i can link a dotabuff account so you can watch a replay and check how many times i got DC during a single game.

Look at the FPS i had in that game :

And that low fps is not the only problem, it goes down to 10 even lower, than game CRASH.
    Picture freezes but i CAN still hear the sound in the game. But the picture is frozen in that frame, so i need to ALT+TAB
    and end task (dota2.exe) than start the whole thing again, and after a few minutes same s*it happens again.

Look at my FPS withouth Ensage:

Fps is not that low in every game, but in most cases IT IS.I think it get low in games where many heroes have many AOE spells like : Kunka ulty, Tide Ulty, Warlock Ulty etc....

It has to do with the Ensage, because WITHOUT Ensage my game is working without any issues with 100+ fps.

I have updated GPU drivers (GTX 1050Ti 4GB Strix) AMD 8350 (8 Core clocked to 4.2 GHZ) 8GB RAM 1886Mhz, and my widnows 10 (64bit) is working with no issues.

Can someone explain this ? Why ensage in my case drop FPS that much ?

• NeeDforKillNeeDforKill Posts: 1,976

Did you use any other cheats ? with your pc and this scripts you must be fine.

@NeeDforKill No i don't. The only cheat i have ever used and the only i have installed on my pc is Ensage.

• NeeDforKillNeeDforKill Posts: 1,976

You sure your hardware not overheat, like okay if you have 35 fps . It not must crash at all, just 35 fps to end of match. In your case it crash with black screen, so it's mean probably overheating.

edited April 2018

@SizeBG
    * Reinstall Ensage on Local Disk "C:\Ensage".
    * Вisable all anti-virus software.
    * Will remove Razer or similar program.
    * Use DX9 in Ensage.

If this does not work, I'm ready to help via TeamViewer
    Discord: https://discord.gg/G9KAu

@NeeDforKill @YEEEEEEE
    I have changed thermal paste on my CPU and i have noticed a bit of a improvment. From 30 fps went to 65-70 fps now.
    But still i don't get why it was overheating while using ensage ? Without ensage my CPU cores stayed at 60c on full load, but with ensage temp got even to 85c.

As i said, with replaced thermal paste and it is playable now, but it is not perfect. Still have some minor spike lags...

Seems like ensage have a really high impact on CPU, maybe that could be fixed (optimized) in the future ?

@SizeBG said:
    @NeeDforKill @YEEEEEEE
    I have changed thermal paste on my CPU and i have noticed a bit of a improvment. From 30 fps went to 65-70 fps now.
    But still i don't get why it was overheating while using ensage ? Without ensage my CPU cores stayed at 60c on full load, but with ensage temp got even to 85c.

As i said, with replaced thermal paste and it is playable now, but it is not perfect. Still have some minor spike lags...

Seems like ensage have a really high impact on CPU, maybe that could be fixed (optimized) in the future ?

I have no problem