is it safer yet?

I know you can get banned anytime for using hacks etc but has ensage been updated since the last ban wave? The thread on it says the admin is on vacation?

Tagged:

Comments

• NeeDforKillNeeDforKill Posts: 1,976

Still not updated , but probably today is update.

• virus23virus23 Posts: 14

Hi there

Did ensage do any updates like the humanizer?

• GoldenfrozeGoldenfroze Posts: 890

@virus23 said:
    Hi there

The update made gosu.ai undetected but camera api is still not yet finished so avoid using zoomhack.

• need update to work?

• myzonemyzone Posts: 135

@Goldenfroze said:

@virus23 said:
    Hi there

The update made gosu.ai undetected but camera api is still not yet finished so avoid using zoomhack.

So if im correct theres nothing spoofing mouse position but its undetected ? Is a spoof being made so when replays are watched it looks real not like script ?

For now Only zoomhack is detected, other scripts are safe. We Working on Zoomhack now

@NeeDforKill said:
    For now Only zoomhack is detected, other scripts are safe. We Working on Zoomhack now

Evander and auto pick up rune is now safe to use ?
    Is their mouse spoof yet ???

@myzone said:

@NeeDforKill said:

Why cant anyone ever answer this question? LOL!!!

edited May 2018

@myzone said:

@myzone said:

@NeeDforKill said:

safe to use

• AyushAyush Posts: 356

@NeeDforKill said:

@myzone said:

@myzone said:

@NeeDforKill said:

safe to use

hey bro, is zoom supported now ?

• JerffellyJerffelly Posts: 198

@Ayush said:

@NeeDforKill said:

@myzone said:

@myzone said:

@NeeDforKill said:

safe to use

hey bro, is zoom supported now ?

No

• mariolomariolo Posts: 11

I've got banned and I'm not using zoomhack, just lasthitrage, visageplus, skymage paid

• PennyPackerPennyPacker Posts: 102

I got banned too.
    I cannot play matchmaking games until 2028.

• PaliePalie Posts: 19

me also banned until 2028..

• PaliePalie Posts: 19

@Palie said:
    me also banned until 2028..

maybe because of body blocker?

Problem was, that's in one of previous update probably from 16-17 june broke mouse spoofing function. That's reason of bans.

@NeeDforKill said:
    Problem was, that's in one of previous update probably from 16-17 june broke mouse spoofing function. That's reason of bans.

so as of right now which scripts are not safe zoom hack and anything else?

does mouse spoffing work?????

i got ban too

• hasegawahasegawa Posts: 4

banned as well when I try to matchmaking, 10 years. Now the account is dead. Admin, please update us when you fix the mouse spoofing to make it more human to spectators. Will try to make new account when the program is ready again.
    As for others, play safe and stay safe for now~

already fixed

@NeeDforKill said:
    already fixed

What is fixed??? what can we use what is not safe nothing is being explained clearly and users are being banned.

• sivagornsivagorn Posts: 85

courier master safe to use ? I still not get ban yet.

@NeeDforKill said:
    already fixed

Will try it now.

@myzone said:

@NeeDforKill said:
    already fixed

What is fixed??? what can we use what is not safe nothing is being explained clearly and users are being banned.

High risk to get banned for zoomhack for now.

@NeeDforKill said:

@myzone said:

@NeeDforKill said:
    already fixed

So body block is safe now and evander??

@myzone said:

@NeeDforKill said:

@myzone said:

@NeeDforKill said:
    already fixed

So body block is safe now and evander??

yes

I never used zoomhack, but I think skywrath script kinda risky because of his skill range. Most of the time my targets are outside of screen and maybe thats why my previous account got banned. The system may detected skill used outside of screen and somehow made it an evidence of cheating.

• gapkidosgapkidos Posts: 6

i think you get banned because of evander

• TroubleTrouble Posts: 4

if i only use the visuals and no scripts that control my hero i should be super safe right?

@Trouble said:
    if i only use the visuals and no scripts that control my hero i should be super safe right?

and no zoomhack, yes you will be safe.

• Justic3Justic3 Posts: 131

@NeeDforKill said:

@Trouble said:

what about vaper, zaio and skywrath or zeus plus?????? please let us know which scripts are safe and the ones that are not safe just take them down until they are safe to use please

@Justic3 said:

@NeeDforKill said:

@Trouble said:

what about vaper, zaio and skywrath or zeus plus?????? please let us know which scripts are safe and the ones that are not safe just take them down until they are safe to use please

how i can know which scripts safe? i am not working in valve.

@NeeDforKill said:

@Justic3 said:

@NeeDforKill said:

@Trouble said:

yeah but from experience i think you should take them down like zoomhack for instance idk why is in the database still, then you should purge other scripts that can be detected following the logic of executions out of screen range for instance, im not demanding you to do something i know is not your job im just kindly asking if this can be done so custumers can be happier thats all my man!, anyways thank you a lot for your hard work and time.

@Justic3 said:

@NeeDforKill said:

@Justic3 said:

@NeeDforKill said:

@Trouble said:

yeah but from experience i think you should take them down like zoomhack for instance idk why is in the database still, then you should purge other scripts that can be detected following the logic of executions out of screen range for instance, im not demanding you to do something i know is not your job im just kindly asking if this can be done so custumers can be happier thats all my man!, anyways thank you a lot for your hard work and time.

I feel the same way, but they should not be removed but should have something in title or someway to identify that it is dectectable. You telling users that ensage is safe but they are scripts that are not which are not 100% clear esp to new users, they are going to get banned and leave ensage which doesnt help anyone.

• lolkhaxlolkhax Posts: 363

How about everyone just uses some common sense?
    How about everyone just stops crying about being banned for cheating...?
    How about everyone has a look at the forums before loading every assembly at once??????

@lolkhax said:
    How about everyone has a look at the forums before loading every assembly at once??????

How about you pay for ensage and become a buying member so you can claim support for the money you pay????.

How about if we make the mods clean the old database and try to dedicate atleast 20 min to take out things that are detected like evader and any script that can make clicks out of your screen plus zoomhack?.

how about if we all try to help and post ideas or things that might lead us to being banned.

been using ensage since it started and have never been banned but im just trying to make sure it keeps that way.

• lolkhaxlolkhax Posts: 363
    edited July 2018

@Justic3 said:

@lolkhax said:

How about you pay for ensage and become a buying member so you can claim support for the money you pay????.

How about if we make the mods clean the old database and try to dedicate atleast 20 min to take out things that are detected like evader and any script that can make clicks out of your screen plus zoomhack?.

how about if we all try to help and post ideas or things that might lead us to being banned.

been using ensage since it started and have never been banned but im just trying to make sure it keeps that way.

As I said, common sense.

• MonalitMonalit Posts: 18
    edited August 2018

@Justic3 said:

@lolkhax said:

Its not much money for this software and support, but anyway I will not play on my own account with this hack :devil: . Private will be cost more.