help Performance issues

Justic3Justic3 Posts: 131

So i decided to give ensage a try again but its getting worse i think,

intel i7 8700k 4.9GHZ on custom water cooling solution.
GTX 1060 6GB OVERCLOCKED
16GB DDR4 Trident Z 4200MGHZ

so whenever i use ensage only stock with visible by enemy, skywrath mage script and be aware with vision control.

only these scripts enabled and i GO FROM 144FPS constant down to 30 FPS WTF???????????????????????????????? so should i request a refund or anyone is able to help me?

Comments

• SizeBGSizeBG Posts: 33

Well, at least i'm not the only one...
    I keep saying something weird is going on with ensage but noone is listening...
    Now more and more ppl are complaining about this issue....
    It might be smth with Nvidia cards, but not sure...

1 - Justic3 monitor ur GPU and CPU temps during the gameplay. Could be overheating, at least it was in my case, sort of...
    2 - Uninstall Geforce Experience.

3 - Run it with DX9.

4 - Uncheck all assemblies, and run dota through Ensage ( without any srcipts selected) might be bad assembly coding.

If none of this help, i can't help you... But i can bet the problem is Ensage coding/optimization.

GL

• NeeDforKillNeeDforKill Posts: 1,976

@SizeBG said:

1 - Justic3 monitor ur GPU and CPU temps during the gameplay. Could be overheating, at least it was in my case, sort of...

3 - Run it with DX9.

4 - Uncheck all assemblies, and run dota through Ensage ( without any srcipts selected) might be bad assembly coding.

If none of this help, i can't help you... But i can bet the problem is Ensage coding/optimization.

GL

Nah, with his pc, he need try only reinstall Dota 2.
    or
    https://github.com/AveYo/D-OPTIMIZER

• Justic3Justic3 Posts: 131

@NeeDforKill said:

@SizeBG said:

3 - Run it with DX9.

GL

or

Hi! what do you mean? , checked usage wont go above 90 on GPU and 30 on CPU, temps seems within idling range actually.

why should i reinstall dota if it runs fine constant 144 fps with no problems only when running ensage goes below 30.....please help me! make ensge great again!!!

• NeeDforKillNeeDforKill Posts: 1,976

@Justic3 said:

@NeeDforKill said:

@SizeBG said:

3 - Run it with DX9.

GL

or

Hi! what do you mean? , checked usage wont go above 90 on GPU and 30 on CPU, temps seems within idling range actually.

why should i reinstall dota if it runs fine constant 144 fps with no problems only when running ensage goes below 30.....please help me! make ensge great again!!!

Because on your pc config it not must drop fps to 30.

• GoldenfrozeGoldenfroze Posts: 890

weird have gtx 1060 6gb too. and my fps is 130-100. try verify cache in steam.

• GoldenfrozeGoldenfroze Posts: 890

are u sure ur running dota without ensage 144 fps?

• hamhamhamham Posts: 19

here i7-8700 , gtx 970 , 16gb ram , win 10 and dota + ensage run on ssd ... 99fps constant maximum video seting ... run fine